Sign in to follow this  
buscon

Flu and nocturnal emission

Hi all,

I'm practising qigong in the last months, in different ways: medical, meditation,

wushu and sexual.

Everything quite fine, because of my good kung fu teacher and because of this forum :)

In the last days I've got a strong cold, my nose was really closed. I practiced some

acupressure to speed up the recovery.

Last night and two nights ago I had wet dreams: It never happen to me since I practice

kung fu and qigong. I usually do male deer exercise, big draw and testicle breathing.

I didn't do these exercise in the last days because I didn't feel like.

I'm not that worried about my nocturnal ejaculation, but I would like to better understand

why it never happen until now that I'm ill... maybe because the cold created a block around

my head and nose ?

Every idea is welcome

Thanks

Hi all,

I'm practising qigong in the last months, in different ways: medical, meditation,

wushu and sexual.

Everything quite fine, because of my good kung fu teacher and because of this forum :)

In the last days I've got a strong cold, my nose was really closed. I practiced some

acupressure to speed up the recovery.

Last night and two nights ago I had wet dreams: It never happen to me since I practice

kung fu and qigong. I usually do male deer exercise, big draw and testicle breathing.

I didn't do these exercise in the last days because I didn't feel like.

I'm not that worried about my nocturnal ejaculation, but I would like to better understand

why it never happen until now that I'm ill... maybe because the cold created a block around

my head and nose ?

Every idea is welcome

Thanks

Maybe your emissions were stale and what the body tried to do was expel what it thought was

an invader.

Maybe your emissions were stale and what the body tried to do was expel what it thought was

an invader.

that would make sense, as my illness is a moment of expelling (mainly through the nose), I had this wet dreams that apparently was not sexually related - I actually didn't feel tired after that, and I'm recovering.

thank you for the answer.

Other points of view are appreciated.

I can't add any more than to say I have noticed the relationship between colds/flu and sex. I would also observe that the symptoms of the common cold are more or less those of crying/emotional upset. I believe that most illnesses of this sort are actually our bodies expelling 'badness' from the system - some of this arises because modern man does not live a natural life.

Sign in to follow this