theoddore

My Problems they are now solved

Thats right. Everyone is talking about how I changed my life by signing up for

the Tao Bums Forums

Maybe you are one of them. Don't miss out on this fabulous opportunity to congratulate

me for

Becoming a member.

Act now and as an added incentive I will send you a personalized license-plate with an

alpha-numeric message of your choosing (while supplies last).

I can't wait to tell all my friends that I made

the right choice

by subscribing to:

The Tao Bums forum

I am not a robot btw but used to behave like one. Curently I enjoy making music,

doing yoga, lifting weights and most recently Taoist exercises. I look forward to rich discussions here.

Love and Laughter

Theoddore

We are curious as to how the music sounds when you make it while doing yoga, lifting weights and doing Taoist exercises? Do you play all the instruments, too? Do people leave money in your hat while you perform this feat?

Please make my personalized license plate to say "TAOBUMMED", with diplomat tags for special no parking ticket protection.

Thanks,

Ruprecht La'Treille

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Hi Theoddore,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

Congratulations on your achievement!

Yeah, there are some music lovers here too.

Peace & Love!

We are curious as to how the music sounds when you make it while doing yoga, lifting weights and doing Taoist exercises? Do you play all the instruments, too? Do people leave money in your hat while you perform this feat?

I am glad you asked! Lately whilst performing tuba, tabla, guitar and accordian all while doing yoga, weights and taoist exercises it comes out sounding rather like a farting gazelle on Quaaludes. I am hoping that once I achieve the Greater Kan and Li, it will sound like a gazelle farting out beautiful Chopin-esque 7th chords--that would be just lovely!

Your license plates will be arriving shortly--I used synthetic telepathy so no need to forward your address :-)

Cheers,

Theoddore