joeblast

The Cool Picture Thread

I was walking down Telegraph avenue in Berkeley a few years ago - it was the daytime and there were so many people on the street (as usual). 

At one point I caught a sight of an anomalous female.  Too beautiful... Almost broke my head.  It was like pure unreality right there on the street.  The only thing that kept me together was that I happened to be walking around with some other volunteers.

The City my home town born, raised , grew up   

lots of changes...never really understood how others saw it,  until I moved away following my own path as a young teen 

EoHN3F9XtgRo9E_spm7MOpWbBZ33sewB8NIk-RNmRqYijKtK3lmZSU8agi9JbzoEyMMir19ITy3XBW9wIG_sRvMiAFVojzcHm2z64BbQfkrkLpvkDGTBgQRwavzIFZtxLo2GUicZ1KVqNTlRLJUL6vedV3mhvbQAG3z3a_oN7Xi18IqzVGmlvVGCCZacW6_s3vpAYPwf_YS7SrGWXtbiWrY8DY3FwMYrJKBdSsqyEtJq2kL6vNRWZcYtLI_RaXo5-loTdTJNYI1iyq9rUznQA6LGwkdsFW_O29rsovKTWZhKQlP1Y7ta17Fj_m3cizvhDk6cENZuv4ooqSq8H8Hk9_CH3iGOu2v8qnFuL8zNgVHO1hBJf91UhHVx-Vhu5WqkE7A_1_ndqammhh_2fNUM70803OlsFCMS8Kn8onIY6JCuzAXTgbnbdLvpffZK-kGyfYJi1VV_qJJ7-AI0-Dw0cE-be84fAU77QUkfU28OIMJqvLwfSnQmM7VM_-rlysE7utrid3_acF307NX7P8RNKSp4SYoeFLDxIrZQ_r9Lng3BAHK9SI-dnAfZQYYOCIMhNxIa2_HuSIeML8nSKH-uqSR0YBWAkHeqXMISM-SA=w1529-h899-no

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1

9th: I once saw a woman who was so beautiful that for a moment I think my heart stopped.

I'm  a woman, and I don't swing that way, so there was nothing in it of that kind of attraction.

Beautiful people are walking works of art. Some "exceed their gender" as I put it. But rarely... you gotta wonder how it's even possible, I guess. Certainly I would pity any man who ran into her. (Edited to add: although I guess it could be seen as a brief blessing, just for the honor of the experience!)

My best friend in college was from Nigeria. He told me the story of this tribe in his country that are untouchables. They evolved a strange and funny means of survival: their women are so stunningly beautiful that allegedly -- and he swears this is not just folklore -- it nearly stops men in their tracks, and as they stand there hyperventilating in near shock, or sometimes go to her mindlessly, she touches them all over -- and their tribe would have nothing to do with them after. They would choose the most handsome men in order to have the most beautiful girl children from the pairing, to repeat the cycle. The men near that region were in fear of ever seeing one of them -- like some kind of mermaid siren that would be your doom. Actually I never thought about the parallel in those stories before!

RC

Edited by redcairo
  • Like 1

On 12/04/2018 at 12:44 AM, redcairo said:

9th: I once saw a woman who was so beautiful that for a moment I think my heart stopped.

I'm  a woman, and I don't swing that way, so there was nothing in it of that kind of attraction.

Beautiful people are walking works of art. Some "exceed their gender" as I put it. But rarely... you gotta wonder how it's even possible, I guess. Certainly I would pity any man who ran into her. (Edited to add: although I guess it could be seen as a brief blessing, just for the honor of the experience!)

Ha har !   yes, I had 'one of those'  , stunning (at first) but I eventually got used to her over a few years and then we started a relationship.  Chaos !  people would get transfixed, melt , go gooey, even come up to touch us in the street, just a light touch on the arm or shoulder , one woman was particularly honest when she did it ; "I just want some of that ' .   ( the energy  ?  )  .

I have had people offer he stuff right under my nose and  be blind to me, me; "Yes, I would like some of that / one of those too. "

"Ohhh! I'm terribly sorry ? "  ....    :D    ... heaps of crazy stories about what happened ....  people seemed to act nuts around her !

She radiated  vixen like sexuality , she could transfix a basilisk from 50 meters with a glance.

My best friend in college was from Nigeria. He told me the story of this tribe in his country that are untouchables. They evolved a strange and funny means of survival: their women are so stunningly beautiful that allegedly -- and he swears this is not just folklore -- it nearly stops men in their tracks, and as they stand there hyperventilating in near shock, or sometimes go to her mindlessly, she touches them all over -- and their tribe would have nothing to do with them after. They would choose the most handsome men in order to have the most beautiful girl children from the pairing, to repeat the cycle. The men near that region were in fear of ever seeing one of them -- like some kind of mermaid siren that would be your doom. Actually I never thought about the parallel in those stories before!

RC

Pussies !    :D      I survived  and it was marvellous fun  

feb1f60715851a01a850fb30e4f1d516.jpg

( at the same time , having this all her life, it sorta messed her up a lot, due to the effect she had on 'normal men and women and the way they treated her and the expectations she developed. )

She was a 'kavorka'

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

On 10/05/2018 at 3:22 AM, silent thunder said:

5af32e5bef4e1_avocadoart.thumb.jpg.1f619e62815216f82273e69472322765.jpg

Okay, how was that done fast enough so it didnt go brown ?

3 hours ago, silent thunder said:

5af9d85bbc992_igotyou.thumb.jpg.d8bfa05a5a2c9348c51ddb65b60a6d8a.jpg

:D    for a moment there I thought  ......  he was wearing a catskin hat  .   :D

• Like 1