joeblast

The Cool Picture Thread

Those spent shells are hot when ejected from a weapon.

It's just too bad the camera wasn't aimed a little more to the left.  :D

• Like 1

a 'piggy squid' ... he looks happy .

tumblr_mbrqsoby8I1qzfsnio1_1280.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3

muskrat-perched.jpg

Cool fact: I once saved a muskrat that was lying on its back in the middle of a busy street. I drove by it and it was shaking its little legs as cars drove over it, must have been in shock as it was nearly run over, luckily all the cars centered it in between their wheels directly under the car and didn't run it over. I stopped and ran out and scooped the poor creature up with my fleece then threw it in my trunk and found a wilfdlife rescue to take it to. They ended up rehabing it and released it back to the marshland he was from.

Edited by ケンジ
  • Like 2

I do apologize but I am drawn to these types of threads, it feels like some kind of creative outlet for me that seems to be missing from my life. I do hope to start my own youtube channel within a year or so to fulfill my hefty craving for creative self expression. I also don't mean to seem self focused in some of my recent posts, but alas I am trying to fulfill a deep yearning to express and connect. Also hope to get a training log up and running soon, but I digress severely in this thread...

Random pics from the internet I lay no claim to them,

My kung fu Master encouraged me to start training standing side stretch again, I think I will begin tomorrow morning. I have full splits and stretch them daily after horsestance training. Tried my first Van Damme split on 2 chairs yesterday at a dragon boat race event and was surprised it was easy without warming up. Never underestimate daily Ma bu training.

wushuwudang3.jpg

tumblr_m8po90gBsI1qj54z1o1_500.jpg

20110904191223_415161.jpg

wudang%20monk.jpg

No I do not train Wudang quan I just admire the style, ALOT.

I will also tone it down and reel it in around these parts, sorry folks.

Edited by ケンジ
  • Like 2

muskrat-perched.jpg

Cool fact: I once saved a muskrat that was lying on its back in the middle of a busy street. I drove by it and it was shaking its little legs as cars drove over it, must have been in shock as it was nearly run over, luckily all the cars centered it in between their wheels directly under the car and didn't run it over. I stopped and ran out and scooped the poor creature up with my fleece then threw it in my trunk and found a wilfdlife rescue to take it to. They ended up rehabing it and released it back to the marshland he was from.

Now the thank you button is relevant ! 

< press press press >

Edited by Nungali

I found a half drowned 'mouse' in a bucket of water, but it wasn't a mouse... it looked so strange wet!

It was a feather-tail glider. I dried him and kept him warm and fed him honey water, 2 days later he seemed bright and frisky so I let him go in the tree where they usually congregate. Four bound - gone !  Cute little fellah. 

I filmed it on my phone, but here are some internet pics of them

527310-feathertail-glider-e1350611165311      Feathertail-sus1sm.jpg

87e50678db87955b9158577b3d71c60d_1024.jp

• Like 3

If her  top is removed early the pressure is released  . 

Damn!!!  I never thought of that.

volcanoes could conspire and just cover us all is ash and be done with us.

Yes, they could.  It has happened before.  The cause of one of Earth's mass extinctions.