joeblast

The Cool Picture Thread

1956777_10155199558905504_91748205602366

It's a crazy maze.

I know the way through, but it's not really easy unless you do know.

There's tons of distractions :D

A bathroom, kitchen, and dining room, The Triforce, a cliff by a bottomless pit, a beach, and a few silly phrases and misleading "hints" :lol:

GO HAVE FUN!

(i plan to remaster it when i get my PC)

• Like 3

3 mazes in one, but the third one is not defined, so you cant find it or finish it... > :P

10923664_10155221149760504_7048347645289

Edit: OMFG the scanner tore off the very left hand edge of the image and now the maze cant be run properly!!! >.<

Edited by Vanir Thunder Dojo Tan
  • Like 2

Dang VTDT those are some pretty awesome mazes!

Thanks...

Well it's jsut the way things work... with all this energy and nowhere to put it, anything i DO would be pretty awesome :P lol

I need to walk the circle more -_-

• Like 2

Thanks...

Well it's jsut the way things work...  with all this energy and nowhere to put it, anything i DO would be pretty awesome  :P  lol

I need to walk the circle more -_-

Wish you were here ... you could walk my traiining circle pushing the lawn mower in front of you.  Still extra energy ? Well, when the circle is mowed there is a little collection of weapons here to practice with.

Still got energy ?  You could cut the rest of the old bamboo out and pile it in the paddock and set off a giant bonfire and howl and scream at the Moon if you want to   (no sound restrictions )  .

Still got energy ?  Well .... there  is  a lot of bamboo here  one could do just about anything they wanted with  it;

Bamboo_Houses_with_Knock_Down_System.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3

ok, there isnt a cold picture thread and i hope you new england bums have nice hot cocoa/tea/brandy or whatever keeps you warm on a snowy wintry day

754b7fc0-b554-11e4-b4b1-216ed95d3c2f_AP1

• Like 1

Wish you were here ... you could walk my traiining circle pushing the lawn mower in front of you.  Still extra energy ? Well, when the circle is mowed there is a little collection of weapons here to practice with.

Still got energy ?  You could cut the rest of the old bamboo out and pile it in the paddock and set off a giant bonfire and howl and scream at the Moon if you want to   (no sound restrictions )  .

Still got energy ?  Well .... there  is  a lot of bamboo here  one could do just about anything they wanted with  it;

Bamboo_Houses_with_Knock_Down_System.jpg

Ahh...  in an ideal world...   :lol:

This isnt an ideal world.  Pre-heaven is ideal :P

Friggin post heaven world screwin up all the ideal lifeways! <_<