joeblast

The Cool Picture Thread

i started praying to the sun last summer. not only with words, but with taichi memes. i asked the sun, by moving my mind and body as one "will you please erradicate all communications on earth for just a temporary time with your awesome and powerful flares?" And punched the ground symbolizing lightning striking from heaven.

It's just a coincidence. :lol: Right technix?

Great thread! I loved the picture of posing Chinese water dragons. :) Here are some of my favorites:

Economic-and-intelligent-Christmas-Tree-

010207ed409341ad929836a368ddc4d6.jpg

1944b196c6ece280d9b8721c8d6540cc.jpg

305349_640080351919_269394456_n.jpg

avp_chess.jpg

• Like 6

I was watching the news last night and there was a picture of the Sydney harbor bridge with a big yellow/orange Yin Yang projected onto it during the new years fireworks. I'm trying to find a copy online, it was pretty cool.

Here is a book case from the net for people with not too many books

Bookcase3_6b.jpg

and some old pics my partner D took a few years back

Yellow {HongKong}

pic13j.jpg

Hard work gardening {HongKong}

pic5j.jpg

Purple {Queensland}

pic28s.jpg

I've kept that one full size but I might switch it back as it makes the page a bit weird smile.gif

i started praying to the sun last summer. not only with words, but with taichi memes. i asked the sun, by moving my mind and body as one "will you please erradicate all communications on earth for just a temporary time with your awesome and powerful flares?" And punched the ground symbolizing lightning striking from heaven.

It's just a coincidence. :lol: Right technix?

When you said 'memes', I thought about this, but now I know I was soooooo wrong.