joeblast

The Cool Picture Thread

In that first one it looks like the one is telling the other one to shut up.

I wonder if that last picture is natural. I haven't seen stones and minerals accumulate like that.

In that first one it looks like the one is telling the other one to shut up.

I wonder if that last picture is natural. I haven't seen stones and minerals accumulate like that.

yes the image was called "spousal fight" because the black male is holding the female\s beak.

Those are not minerals but glass bottles and junk broken and smoothed with the natural forces of the California beach.

Those are not minerals but glass bottles and junk broken and smoothed with the natural forces of the California beach.

That was a disappointment.

But then, an example of Nature reclaiming what is hers.

post-72244-132094493646_thumb.jpg

I was at a zoo once and the girl I was with did this sort of booty swagger dance and the lamma or yak in front of us fully imitated her dance .. we we're like wtf? did that just happen lol? Playful creatures it seems...

• Like 1

I was at a zoo once and the girl I was with did this sort of booty swagger dance and the lamma or yak in front of us fully imitated her dance .. we we're like wtf? did that just happen lol? Playful creatures it seems...

awesome! :)

"how I became and atheist"

For many people, to believe in God means to separate oneself from God.

When you can let go of the separation, you are that, and it is the way it should be.

Cool cartoon!

those otters are my favorite vid on youtube

like of all time, any vid, those otters destroy all challengers.

whenever i need an emotional lift, i watch otters holding hands

Here's a cool pic of my offspring - Natalie Jean. I wish I could come up with some measure of profundity to describe all that is new and wonderful and life-affirming about finally having my first child at 51 years of age, but there is nothing. I am merely more convinced that life is precious - all life, human and non-human, including entire ecosystems and all the plants and minerals that bring the miracle of life to fruition.

91c546d5.jpg

• Like 4