NeiChuan

Did a lung capacity method and

Well after triangle breath I did a lung capacity method where you hold the breath and expand breath capacity.. Thing is when I was doing it I started to hear something and thought a thunder storm might've been starting (even though I knew there wasen't one starting) and basically I realized I had gone to far at that point cause my vision was going blurry and I heard basically tons of wind.. Lol Ears rang a bit but I finished the method (bit sloppy but I still did) so as not to get hurt or anything..

Was it just a blood rush you think? If so.. It was the most intense one I've ever had lol, being that its not the stand up right when you wake up and fall back down. Bit different.

Anyway feedback is appreciated.

Well after triangle breath I did a lung capacity method where you hold the breath and expand breath capacity.. Thing is when I was doing it I started to hear something and thought a thunder storm might've been starting (even though I knew there wasen't one starting) and basically I realized I had gone to far at that point cause my vision was going blurry and I heard basically tons of wind.. Lol Ears rang a bit but I finished the method (bit sloppy but I still did) so as not to get hurt or anything..

Was it just a blood rush you think? If so.. It was the most intense one I've ever had lol, being that its not the stand up right when you wake up and fall back down. Bit different.

Sounds a lot like Liver Yang Rising (a TCM qi-pattern).

How did your head feel? Was it a high pitching ringing in the ears? How were you using your huiyin during the breathing method?

Hm thats understandable.. the shoulder blades are used in the method.. Anyway I was disoriented abit.. I haden't even realized fully what was happening till my vision was almost completely blurred lol.. Anyway it sounded like white noise.. Not quite but similar to the same sound as an outta've tune radio.. basically no signal ya know?

It wasen't the same as the normal high pitched ringing ears.. I expected it to happen when all that started but I only noticed it till after the worst and all. I basically thought a thunder storm was starting lol.

Well.. when the method is done your supposed to tense your huiyin so as not to get well.. basically a hernia. So i was tense.

oh and I haden't gone to much into detail but the wind sounded like a hurricane, or someone blowing into a mic.

My ears felt pretty weird after aswell. (Just some extra info)

oh and I haden't gone to much into detail but the wind sounded like a hurricane, or someone blowing into a mic.

My ears felt pretty weird after aswell. (Just some extra info)

Thanks for some more detail.

Just a couple more questions, any stiffness in your neck afterwards? Or perhaps an odd feeling in the lower back?

Did you get the method off the web? Do you have a link? Maybe a brief explanation of the method?

Thanks for some more detail.

Just a couple more questions, any stiffness in your neck afterwards? Or perhaps an odd feeling in the lower back?

Well I was a bit light headed.. My neck was stiff.. I remember constantly trying to relax it lol.. Lower back feeling I dont really remember sorry =\.

@Deepbluesea. Mm no.. I'll go into a bit of detail though.

You activate acupoints under the shoulder blades that activate the lungs more.. At that same time you have a Full inhalation of air.. Holding your breath while activating them after wards you breath it out with your lips in a circle shape and cheeks puffed out while using a downward arm motion.

Thanks for sating my curiosity.

Sounds like a type of Liver Yang Rising. I'm not familiar with lung capacity expansion practices other than good, old-fashioned hard exercise, so I can't comment on the technique. I know that Longmen neigong practices follow the rule "xi guo qi xia, hu bu chu xin (inhalation passes the navel, exhalation doesn't leave the heart)." Meaning the whole practice takes place in the abdomen, at no point does the chest or shoulders rise. This protects the heart and brain from accidental Yang Rising.

if you are new in Qigong, and do not have a teacher right beside you .you should stop there.

it the sign of your soul are going to jump out of you.

you also may seen sliver needles come from top to down, and pure fire cover the sky.

if the soul come out, just told yourself come back or only walk indoor a very short time.

if you have a high blood pressure history , stop there right now.

Edited by TianhuaQigong

if you are new in Qigong, and do not have a teacher right beside you .you should stop there.

it the sign of your soul are going to jump out of you.

you also may seen sliver needles come from top to down, and pure fire cover the sky.

if the soul come out, just told yourself come back or only walk indoor a very short time.

if you have a high blood pressure history , stop there right now.

Mm im not trying to be skeptical but it seems like a far claim..

Where did you learn thats a result of a breath capacity skill?

Also why would that be the result? Ways to fix that? Do you mean the shen in the liver?

Mm im not trying to be skeptical but it seems like a far claim..

Where did you learn thats a result of a breath capacity skill?

Also why would that be the result? Ways to fix that? Do you mean the shen in the liver?

At Tao Qigong, there are three levels, MicroCosmic orbit or MacroCosmic orbit are in level one, at level two, called "work on Qi return to (or transform to) soul", at middle of level 2, the soul will jump out , then ....

before soul jump out , the signs are thunder inside the head, wind in the ear, countless sliver needles come from top,pure fire cover the sky . etc, those happen during the miditation . .. (not in the breath excise, eye blur not sure),

at this time, you need a teacher told you what to do , and looks after you. so please stop there

all the Qigong should be in a nature and safe way, (if you have a good high level teach right beside you doing one on one, you could go an uncomfortable fast track , but that do not happen a lot,). if it is not the soul out stage. those sign are not good. so stop there.

what is the "lung capacity expansion practices " anyway?

I have seen some people go to a wrong way, and thinking it is Tao Qigong, you know , those Qigong book are written in kind of code, most of Chinese can not understand , some people believe that they know something, then they write their own book, add something , so on. so you can image what will happen in another culture and language background .

I saw name of LIPING WANG at this form, he is a high level person.

I wish this liping is the one in beijing.

Mm yeah that'd be something haha. I think I thought the same thing for a second when I first ever saw the site.

It was taught by my teacher.. Its a closed door school I'll ask him about what you had stated aswell.