Vajrahridaya

Revenge tactic...

:)

Got into an argument with the girlfriend and she is trying to take revenge by hijacking my pseudonym here.

We've already kissed and made up... but... she can be... this way.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Well, as "your" girlfriend, she may very well bring some sense to "your" discourse;-) When I saw the Butthead post I really wanted to reach out to you and show you some compassion. I was thinking to myself "Hey, the Vaj dude isn't so after all" - turns out i was right;-)

But maybe you want to keep your passwords for yourself ;-)

I am sorry but its confusing. I thought Vajrahridaya and Mikaelz were a couple? Or thats what someone hinted in the other thread. But there is a girlfriend? Do not mean this in a derogatory sense as I have a gay cousin but just got curious especially because of Buddhism, cultivation, and their seeming incompatibility with homosexuality.

Oh it IS a revenge tactic. Vaj-dear you ought to stop it right now. It's (ought to be;-)) beyond your level;-)

I am sorry but its confusing. I thought Vajrahridaya and Mikaelz were a couple? Or thats what someone hinted in the other thread. But there is a girlfriend? Do not mean this in a derogatory sense as I have a gay cousin but just got curious especially because of Buddhism, cultivation, and their seeming incompatibility with homosexuality.

I don't think the higher forms of Buddhism have an issue with this limitation in sexual experience? But... yes... I am straight and have a live in girlfriend and yes, we do argue from time to time. But, we always make up and "I'm sorries" are shared.

Oh it IS a revenge tactic. Vaj-dear you ought to stop it right now. It's (ought to be;-)) beyond your level;-)

Only he is really mean, and i mean MEAN

I have never known someone to be so mean and so serious about stupid things

"Only he is really mean, and i mean MEAN

I have never known someone to be so mean and so serious about stupid things"

Nope, all that is is that you mutually piss each other off (not my business to know exactly why and you ought to know this dear)

We're all pretty mean when we think that what others consider what we think is serious to be stupid.

Why does it matter?

yes Vajra and are I are dating, because that is the only possible explanation for 2 people having the same views and practicing the same tradition. All Buddhists date actually, and we have orgies all the time... like that movie Eyes Wide Shut except we don't wear masks.

I don't think the higher forms of Buddhism have an issue with this limitation in sexual experience? But... yes... I am straight and have a live in girlfriend and yes, we do argue from time to time. But, we always make up and "I'm sorries" are shared.

Only he is really mean, and i mean MEAN

I have never known someone to be so mean and so serious about stupid things

Wow... I thought it was over. But I guess not...

Getting mad at her for poking me over and over again, being needy for attention that I gave her all day? Oh well. I say stop... she keeps doing it... I brush it away nicely... she keeps at it. Yeup... no it's not over... she's stormed in here.

ooopppsss. it's on.

It is a known fact that homosexuality is common in Buddhist monasteries. If celibate monks make condemnations around sexual expressions and indulge in same then I have a problem. Not interested in hypocrisy.

ralis

Putting this in public space is her form of revenge...

So, this whole thread should be erased... unless someone else thinks of it as revenge as well??

Eh... que sera sera.

Vaj -dude! If what you're saying is the case (and I don't doubt it) then the whole "you" thing may need some equilibrium. You love her, no? So why not give her love and attention? Gah. It must be a man-thing. All Buddhists aside. Vaj. You'd be better off a Taoist for that part. Buddhist for other bits.

Be nice.

yes Vajra and are I are dating, because that is the only possible explanation for 2 people having the same views and practicing the same tradition. All Buddhists date actually, and we have orgies all the time... like that movie Eyes Wide Shut except we don't wear masks.

Hey chill man, like I said it was an innocent question. Why are you so touchy and angry and all that? I understand that you're generally grumpy (I am here only for 2.5 months so I dont know before that) and all that but...

By the way I don't remember fighting couples washing dirty linen on a public forum, AFAIK, not a spiritual one at least. But it's strange here and anything is possible, in sorta good way.

Edited by zencave

Vaj -dude! If what you're saying is the case (and I don't doubt it) then the whole "you" thing may need some equilibrium. You love her, no? So why not give her love and attention? Gah. It must be a man-thing. All Buddhists aside. Vaj. You'd be better off a Taoist for that part. Buddhist for other bits.

Be nice.

LOL! I'm trying to see my own causes for this negative dance?? I've gotten her out of the room so that I can consider the causes to this effect with more objectivity. I know I'm wrong in some place here and two wrongs don't make a right... :huh:

By the way I don't remember fighting couples washing dirty linen on a public forum, AFAIK, not a spiritual one at least. But it's strange here and anything is possible, in sorta good way.

Yeah... I know... I don't think it's appropriate, but it is what is right now. So... go with the flow I suppose and learn what one can?

Then there's the O at a D which kind of undermines the whole girlfriend concept. haha. Revenge -- online -- is so fun. I had a coworker hack my blog! haha. The internet undermines any kind of individual ego in the end -- enjoy the fun! haha.

Buddhist? Taoist? Or sex-slave? haha.

Here's what http://springforestqigong.com has to say -- Chunyi Lin on Facebook!

Hello my dear friends! When working with anxiety it can help to massage the palm of your hand. Take the thumb of your opposite hand and massage the center of your palms for several minutes. This activates and helps to balance the energy in the heart. It is also good for muscle cramps.

So go for it! haha.

Oh, shit! I'm converting back Taoism then. :blink: At least in Michael Winn's orgies, there are girls.

Oh, shit! I'm converting back Taoism then. :blink: At least in Michael Winn's orgies, there are girls.

in Buddhist orgies there are beings from the 6 realms, you ever fuck a God?

in Buddhist orgies there are beings from the 6 realms, you ever fuck a God?

Indeed... I can literally speak... off the sarcastic trip here. A kiss is an orgasm in Indraloka. You feel each other touch before you do. You can I think experience that level of refined pleasure here though. I've had glimpses.

Wow... I thought it was over. But I guess not...

Getting mad at her for poking me over and over again, being needy for attention that I gave her all day? Oh well. I say stop... she keeps doing it... I brush it away nicely... she keeps at it. Yeup... no it's not over... she's stormed in here.

ooopppsss. it's on.

This is really bizarre. You guys can't stay offline long enough to have a fight in realtime? Hoo-eey! Having a fight with your girlfriend on a forum? May I point out that its not the first time? You two had a knock-down aired over on e-sangha in early June, and when the GF started another thread about our hero. Vaj later apologized, saying something to the effect that they were both "way more drunk than any normal person" and they "both got violent". Among other stuff. I mean, WTF?? You already aired your dirty laundry online once before, and now again? Jeez, V, with all your snarky retorts to anyone who dares criticize you or your Rinpoche, and these online brawls, are you sure everything is so peachy in the Buddha's Pure land? :(

I know, I know...I never contribute anything but to criticize you. But consider: maybe if you had some humility and equanimity you wouldn't be fighting with everyone?

You're only human.

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth