Biff

Who were you?

4 women are regressed to their past lives and then seek out the places they remembered under hypnosis 1983 documentary with australian hypnotherapist Peter Ramster.

Here is the first one. If you like it you can find the rest on YT.

HayY1yyXnn0

Edited by Biff

Fascinating, yes?

I've always wondered about this. Wouldn't it be amazing if one could remember all, some or even just one of their past lives and retain all knowledge and experience gained from them... is this possible?

I think a past life regression technique is in order, anyone care to share? :P

I tried that once and found out I was a three-legged pig so I ain't gonna' play that game anymore.

Peace & Love!

4 women are regressed to their past lives and then seek out the places they remembered under hypnosis 1983 documentary with australian hypnotherapist Peter Ramster.

Here is the first one. If you like it you can find the rest on YT.

HayY1yyXnn0

Very good find! Thank you;0

I wonder why people dont remember passed lives as animals... its always a human....

I can't say I have ever heard of someone recalling something like this. For me, reincarnation is fact. But I'm not convinced that I have ever incarnated into a physical a form other then humanoid. Here is another interesting documentary about a boy that remembers as a child...

1RRs7fXjs_w

There are probably many hypnotherapists that offer this service. There are also methods such as 'dark mirror' that are talked about in other threads. I also came across the video below telling of how a skeptical hypnotherapist came across it accidentally, very interesting... Not sure if his book tells more in technique.

LanURyWHKyA&feature=related

I have been thinking over this very question recently - what if any past lives did I have? And if so why does everyone (well...almost everyone) drink at the River Lethe?

For some reason the Book of Ecclesiastes has seemed relevant to me as of the past 2 days. I have lived a thousand times thousand lives and will do so again. To what end?

Vanity of vanities

All is vanity and striving after the wind.

Commentaries on Ecclesiastes by Swami Anand Nisarg

Vanity of vanities

All is vanity and striving after the wind.

The real vanity of all vanities is vanity itself.

The belief that we are more than what we really are.

Peace & Love!

I used to enjoy fairy tales until the day I found out that the word 'fairy' was also used as a negative descriptor for gay men and that brought an end of my enjoying fairy tales.

Oh well.

Peace & Love!

The real vanity of all vanities is vanity itself.

The belief that we are more than what we really are.

What do you believe is vanity, Marble? What do you believe you really are? :unsure:

*is curious*

I used to enjoy fairy tales until the day I found out that the word 'fairy' was also used as a negative descriptor for gay men and that brought an end of my enjoying fairy tales.

Oh well.

Call them by another name then? Perhaps Fables?

p.s. I confess I've long been curious as to how many years you've been meditating. How deep and clear have you seen the Matrix? You seem to so peaceful. :)

I've had people in hypnosis recall previous lives as well as an in-between state prior to birth but I've never felt comfortable offering it as a service.

I think because hypnosis is a heightened state of suggestibility, to go into hypnosis with the idea of going back to a past life is very leading in itself, so things get hairy fast. Its when they dont even know an age regression is coming (let alone PLR) its a lot more believable and effective. I do think its possible to get real info like in that video if things are done in a nice clean way though.

It also could be another entity attached that has the memories of the past and then you'd have to do a spirit releasement.

What do you believe is vanity, Marble?

I will respond via PM as I don't want to distract too much from the thread subject.

Peace & Love!

I've had people in hypnosis recall previous lives as well as an in-between state prior to birth but I've never felt comfortable offering it as a service.

And I will never question that this is what those people actually believe. No, I have no desire to be bursting other people's balloons.

My only purpose in posting in threads like this is to hopefully cause someone to stop and think - think if those things they believe in are actually helping them live their life in a better form or is what they believe actually preventing them from living their life to the fullest.

Our illusions and delusions should be such that they help us through our life. If they don't do that then I would suggest that the illusions and delusions be trashed and new way of dealing with our reality be found.

Believing in the Easter Bunny does not harm as far as I can tell. But believing that a space ship is coming to take you to a world of peace and eternal life but you have to kill yourself before the ship gets here is just wrong in so many ways.

Peace & Love!

Who says they are "past" lives? It looks like only because we are looking from a linear perspective. Do you think the trillions of moments you lived before "right now" gone? They are still right here with you, making "you" as you are. Isn't it wonderful?

And I will never question that this is what those people actually believe. No, I have no desire to be bursting other people's balloons.

My only purpose in posting in threads like this is to hopefully cause someone to stop and think - think if those things they believe in are actually helping them live their life in a better form or is what they believe actually preventing them from living their life to the fullest.

Our illusions and delusions should be such that they help us through our life. If they don't do that then I would suggest that the illusions and delusions be trashed and new way of dealing with our reality be found.

Believing in the Easter Bunny does not harm as far as I can tell. But believing that a space ship is coming to take you to a world of peace and eternal life but you have to kill yourself before the ship gets here is just wrong in so many ways.

Peace & Love!

In the cases Im talking about, where things get a little more believable, the experiences in hypnosis are actually contrary to their beliefs. they could be engineers or really skeptically natured people . but they experience their reality differently under hypnosis and see another side to their feelings. Often times its one of many types of fragmentation and it becomes like a process of soul retrieval. Ive never heard of anyone finding out they're Cleopatra. It's more likely to be a great fear which clairifies into someone freezing to death or a 3 year old who doesn't know what s going on except that their village burned down and then they die. that sort of thing. If handled right it could be an end to a driving force of a problem behavior because the emotional energy involved had to go somewhere.

that being said Im definitely in the never do past life regression on purpose school.

some good insider books on this are the Unquiet Dead by Dr Edith Fiore and Spirit Releasement Therapy by William Baldwin PhD

Who says they are "past" lives? It looks like only because we are looking from a linear perspective. Do you think the trillions of moments you lived before "right now" gone? They are still right here with you, making "you" as you are. Isn't it wonderful?

that would make sense to me since when people are in revivification under hypnosis they are not re experiencing it like a memory but are often experiencing it for the first time.

from transcripts and recordings Iv'e heard when entities are encountered, and speaking through the client they are speaking from their 'now' which may be in the 1400s or whenever.

Edited by SeriesOfTubes

Well, yes, I think that is wonderful. (Okay, so there were a few moments I could wish had never happened but we can't change the past.)

Yes, Smile, I love this life I am living! No doubt about that one.

Peace & Love!

Hi SeriesOfTubes,

In the cases Im talking about, where things get a little more believable, the experiences in hypnosis are actually contrary to their beliefs. they could be engineers or really skeptically natured people . but they experience their reality differently under hypnosis and see another side to their feelings. Often times its one of many types of fragmentation and it becomes like a process of soul retrieval. Ive never heard of anyone finding out they're Cleopatra. It's more likely to be a great fear which clairifies into someone freezing to death or a 3 year old who doesn't know what s going on except that their village burned down and then they die. that sort of thing. If handled right it could be an end to a driving force of a problem behavior because the emotional energy involved had to go somewhere.

that being said Im definitely in the never do past life regression on purpose school.

some good insider books on this are the Unquiet Dead by Dr Edith Fiore and Spirit Releasement Therapy by William Baldwin PhD

Okay. Now you are talking about stuff I can agree with. It is amazing what stuff we all have locked up in our unconscious mind. Hypnosis is able to access some of it. Getting drunk will let some of it out too. Hehehe.

Yes, there are many people who consciously believe a certain thing but it conflicts with emotions (caused by the unconscious mind) they have concerning that subject. This is where we find those who are not at peace with themself.

Any time we pretend to be anything other that what we truely are we will have those conflicts and we will never be at peace with ourself while we are playing the game.

I will also add that hyponosis can also be dangerous for a person who has deeply rooted problems because it can bring back experiences that were too difficult to deal with and that is why they were locked up in the unconscious.

Peace & Love!

I will also add that hyponosis can also be dangerous for a person who has deeply rooted problems because it can bring back experiences that were too difficult to deal with and that is why they were locked up in the unconscious.

Peace & Love!

yeah I agree for those people you need the advanced training with abreactions because you are essentially guiding them through the experience again and coaching them through it with out picking up the misperception. so that the traumatic event + 'thinking they are gonna die' during the event (for example) just becomes the event itself without the added indefinite trauma of 'thinking they are gonna die'. The unconscious hides that stuff as a protective mechanism and will usually wisely reveal it as its ready to be dealt with.

It should come up in the context of the reason they are seeking the treatment. But it's true someone could have a sudden abreaction (what your talking about) merely from lightly going into hypnosis and the practitioner would have to be trained to handle that. IMO its always conducive to healing to get the stuck/repressed emotion out, you just don't want have them leave feeling all horrible

yeah I agree for those people you need the advanced training with abreactions because you are essentially guiding them through the experience again and coaching them through it with out picking up the misperception. so that the traumatic event + 'thinking they are gonna die' during the event (for example) just becomes the event itself without the added indefinite trauma of 'thinking they are gonna die'. The unconscious hides that stuff as a protective mechanism and will usually wisely reveal it as its ready to be dealt with.

It should come up in the context of the reason they are seeking the treatment. But it's true someone could have a sudden abreaction (what your talking about) merely from lightly going into hypnosis and the practitioner would have to be trained to handle that. IMO its always conducive to healing to get the stuck/repressed emotion out, you just don't want have them leave feeling all horrible

Points well made. I have no training is such matters, only very limited surface knowledge.

And yes, when a subject leaves they should be feeling better about themself than when they came in. :)

Peace & Love!

Oh! Hehehe. We sure did well at side-tracking this thread.

I think I mentioned this (or a paraphrase) elsewhere:

ALL that, and it leads to where we are now. Telling each other about it by tapping on some plastic.

After I started cultivating (I won't say "cultivation") - I had a few super weird dreams which I would say are relevant, yet I'm not sure why. I pretty much let them go:

- The Buddhist temple priests who said "We'll take care of this one"

- The writhing human forms in blood and fire inside a mountain (probably Kunlun, although not 100% sure;-))

- Waking up as an Asian woman (relatively recent in cultural terms) looking at herself in a mirror

I wonder why people dont remember passed lives as animals... its always a human....

I think I was a cat in a past life. In situations of sudden danger (e.g. driving and reacting to an unexpected collision-course move by another driver) or sudden physical pain (e.g. banging an elbow) or any mishap (dropping something or having something dropped on me, etc.), I meow. This is a reaction I have no control over -- which gets rather embarrassing in some public (and some private) situations. I meow when pushed in push-hands, sometimes scaring the partner into surrender but more often causing everybody present to lose their concentration and laugh at me. In general, I seem to only have human emotional responses when I have a moment to think about what I'm feeling and how to react -- but whenever it's something unexpected and I react before I can check myself... meow it is, whether I like it or not.

I think I was a cat in a past life. In situations of sudden danger (e.g. driving and reacting to an unexpected collision-course move by another driver) or sudden physical pain (e.g. banging an elbow) or any mishap (dropping something or having something dropped on me, etc.), I meow. This is a reaction I have no control over -- which gets rather embarrassing in some public (and some private) situations. I meow when pushed in push-hands, sometimes scaring the partner into surrender but more often causing everybody present to lose their concentration and laugh at me. In general, I seem to only have human emotional responses when I have a moment to think about what I'm feeling and how to react -- but whenever it's something unexpected and I react before I can check myself... meow it is, whether I like it or not.

Regardless of what I think about the subject of past lives, I like that! Hehehe.

Peace & Love!