enouch

Free Subliminal TEXTER

Its a good program, and best of all its free.

www.subliminalblaster.com www.subliminalblaster.com

It has alot of affirmation presets

Does not slow your computer down.Remind yourself to practice qi-gung or you are invincible! Or you love giving!

Edited by enouch

Its a good program, and best of all its free.

www.subliminalblaster.com www.subliminalblaster.com

It has alot of affirmation presets

Does not slow your computer down.Remind yourself to practice qi-gung or you are invincible! Or you love giving!

That's nice enouch, but you can bet ya bum that there must

be a little subliminal in there to make you buy the upgrade....somewhere.

I'm game, I'll give it a whirl, Iv'e often wondered what would happen if

I constantly gave myself the suggestion "I'm a banana", now I can

actually find out!

Edited by Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that

Dude, it doesn't even download on mine as a file that can simply be opened.

What does it run on anyway???

not much use so far.

www.subliminalblaster.com Really? I just downloaded it onto windows.You can go to xtrememind forum and visit the nlp section and you'll find a link to download it.No upgrade if you get the free version.

It's cool.

I've also read stuff about text NOT necessarily being the best material for direct bypassing to subconscious (which is still a topic I need A LOT of time to explore).

Any ideas of what the theory (way of seeing) is based on when using such a program?

So far, also success in using techniques that bring awareness of the issues themselves (if they are subconscious, sometimes not really;-)) into focus THEN those can be "worked on" with a number of approaches (discarded/rearranged/reinforced/reframed/pure energy)

I would suggest;-) that affirmation stuff works on at least 2 levels:

- brings "you" into cognitive dissonance

- brings "your" beliefs to light (they may or may not be considered limiting, depending on your context and goal) for "working on" (look above.)

Thanks! I will take some time to go into the links you provided.

This one, however, seemed really pertinent to the thread about text message programming.

"Dutch researcher Martijn Veltkamp has demonstrated that you can motivate people with subliminal messaging: quickly flashing words onto a screen without their noticing. This is only successful, however, if the subliminal message matches a biological need and if the behaviour is associated with a positive effect."

It's cool.

I've also read stuff about text NOT necessarily being the best material for direct bypassing to subconscious (which is still a topic I need A LOT of time to explore).

Any ideas of what the theory (way of seeing) is based on when using such a program?

So far, also success in using techniques that bring awareness of the issues themselves (if they are subconscious, sometimes not really;-)) into focus THEN those can be "worked on" with a number of approaches (discarded/rearranged/reinforced/reframed/pure energy)

I would suggest;-) that affirmation stuff works on at least 2 levels:

- brings "you" into cognitive dissonance

- brings "your" beliefs to light (they may or may not be considered limiting, depending on your context and goal) for "working on" (look above.)

Most studies say subliminals don't work! Yet, every now and again you get data showing that they do! I prefer tried and true methods like hypnosis,choiceless awareness,[silva method]visualization,nlp,cognitive therapy, concentration exercise-tradak or the 24-second clock,where you look at a clock a see it count down from 24,at each number it lights up.If you get distracted for a second you have to start over at 24.By the time you finish you should be in alpha.I see subliminals as the icing on the cake for a self improvement program.I certainly accept what's in your environment can impact upon your behaviour.Maybe seeing the messages at a slower interval would help some people with there effectiveness.The powrful aspect of hypnosis is that it bypasses the critical conscious mind and allows change to unfold without struggle.Warts are supposse to be caused by a virus yet hypnosis has been shown to summon them on a body,then on either side of the body.One study from a yale professor implied it can even influence the aging process.

Check out on youtube-with english subtitles.

Edited by enouch