whitemonkey9

Ayahuasca

Anybody on this forum have anything to say about Ayahuasca? Anybody care to speculate on Ayahuasca's potential role in Daoist self-cultivation?

Respectfully,

why do you want to know? :)

The DMT trips can be done a variety of ways -- ayahuasca analog is actually stronger than traditional ayahuasca which is why the analog is rarely used in the Amazon.... when combined with full-lotus the ayahuasca is an amazing kundalini opening into the rainbow body astral state, post-death -- DMT hyperspace vortex. It takes about 5 hours for the ayahuasca trip to finish and that's after the 24 hour fast plus the vomit purge during the trip. The orgasmic release via the full-lotus is extremely deep and the light is very strong. Yes it's an amazing tool but relies on feeding off the body's stored up kundalini energy -- so afterwards you are cleansed, had a wild wild powerful vision, but are now SPENT. haha.

Qigong alchemy in contrast is a "free energy" system creating electromagnetic energy. Plant energy is electrochemical with the DMT switching to the biophoton qigong shen energy, SKIPPING the build-up of electromagnetic chi energy. Qigong, in contrast, has a free exchange of taking in electrochemical jing energy from outside the body and then transmitting out electromagnetic chi energy. So while ayahuasca shamans can use third eye shen energy to see inside bodies -- see energy blockages as spiritual possession and can give ayahuasca to heal others -- the ayahuasca healer does not usually transmit energy on their own. When ayahuasca is combined with the alchemical yoga training (a male only vision quest in the jungle on a strict no salt, high-tryptophan diet) -- then the ability to transmit energy can be developed. The Ande shamans can transmit energy and also use ayahausca from the Amazon, but rely on the ayahuasca less, while using more of the yoga training through music, diet, fasting, sex energy, etc.

• Like 1

Hi whitemonkey.....

Anybody on this forum have anything to say about Ayahuasca?

I have done ayahausca several times....I have done it in Peru with a shaman, I have done it on my own, and I have done it with other "psychonauts" in the mountains. And I still have a few Banisteriopsis Caapi vine pieces and a few Mimosa Hostilis root bark chunks on my altar......because,

I believe that Ayahausca is sacred. But personally I find it is the icaros (songs sung by the shaman) that are the real magic. The icaros are what takes ayahausca to the next level.

Anybody care to speculate on Ayahuasca's potential role in Daoist self-cultivation?

I think it all depends on how one approaches it and the personal tendencies brought to the experience(s). It could be easy to get caught up in trying to recreate an experience, or remain in the ayahausca state...it could be easy to become dependent on it for spiritual connection (the Santo Daime Church for example). But it doesn't have to be that way. I think there could be a role played by ayahausca in self-cultivation for some, but it is definitely not "necessary" for everyone.... likely not "necessary" for anyone. A useful tool for some though.

Love,

Carson :D

Anybody care to speculate on Ayahuasca's potential role in Daoist self-cultivation?

I was one of the initial 11 test pilots for this fairly famous study which was designed (among other things) to see if DMT could help advance one on the spiritual path. Rick Strassman, who conducted the study, wrote the book and is featured in the movie, concluded (among other things) that spiritually you get from a drug experience exactly what you bring to it.

I am familiar with ayahuasca and I would say Strassman's conclusion holds true for it also. If given the chance to do it again, I'd turn it down. Most of my work in this regard is done through dreams and I have never had a drug experience that could match the finest features out of 33 years of dream cultivation. Plus dreams don't taste bad or cause you to throw up. :blink:

Ciao

I have not done Ayahuasca, but I did do DMT, an experience of a lifetime. I highly recommend it. Do your own research and do it with guidance.

Edited by LeonBasin