Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

New Chia shizle

About time Chia came out with a SIMPLE qi gong booklet about the physical chi kings to open the joints/blood flow in meditation!

Also I noticed he came out with a Kan and Li book! I gotta find time for this! Its only an e-book now, not a hard copy. Anyone read it yet?

http://www.universal-tao-eproducts.com/cat...products_id=154

Edited by GrandTrinity

The Kan & LI e-books are online versions of the booklets that have been available for a few years. In the lesser book the first half is devoted to the brain or the brain in your head. Fiting for a book. The second half goes thru the various steaming patterens & very breifly touches on the other parts of the practice.

Overall it's the typical level of over complication / confusion heady stuff that his books contain. If you already have the practice down you might get something out of it but really it's not gonna help you with the coupling at all if you don't already have it. This stuff is tough in books. I'd reccomend a summer retreat with Winn or direct transmittion from someone really good if you want to learn this practice and have not already done so. The book is fun though im not saying not to get it.

just my 2 cents,

qi

mike :-)

:blink:

Jerimiah,

What levels of retreats have you done with Winn? I only did up to Fusion and found myself spacing out with all the techniques and little qi practices he taught .Subsequently I have returned to simpler practices that I feel are more benificial- For me, not necissarily the rest of humanity!

Care to get deeper into your Winn/Dao mt experience?

Jeremiah, I already have the booklet for kan and li, I am wondering if there is a BOOK. It appears to be that there is an e-book listed on chias storee, not ebooklet. However, the ebook for kan and li is not listed under the books in physical space. What is going on here? hahaha

Also, when you described the feeling of doing blissful breathing qigong with 30 people it felt very near primordial, care to expand on that a bit further?

Cameron, what is Tao in a Bottle? And I think that is funny as hell you meditate with your xbox, lol. Do you do qigong with it?

I bought an X Box like 2 days ago because I injured my knee in BJJ. Most likely I would not have bought one otherwise but I have to admit, if your going to be injured for a few months, I am damn glad to have one!

Meditate? Well, The game I am currently playing has me sparring against an old Tai Chi Master in China .After he schools me(My character does japanese jujitsu) The old teacher says " other martial arts start with force and then devleop softness. Tai Chi starts with softness and then devleops force .You need to balance both softness and force."

All this is done in a realistic Hong Kong setting with really cool Chinese music in the backround! Am I going to become an immortal playing it? Probably no, but it's damn fun!

ps.Tao in a Bottle. If you can't figure out what it is from the thread I started on it you may need some special ed classes. LOL.

Edited by Cameron

"Also, when you described the feeling of doing blissful breathing qigong with 30 people it felt very near primordial, care to expand on that a bit further?"

the room really clears out i mean like the air the qi everything is so incredibly light. primordial clears a room out like that with maybe 4 people that know it well and connect deeply but man the clarity with a bit group doing the breath stuff is really nice.

have you ever opened all the windows in your house in the spring for the first time and maybe it's 70 degrees outside and all that fresh air fills the house. it's like that.

B)

Cameron what game is that, I just got an Xbox the other day as well and Im buying games at the moment..

Shenmue 2. Story takes place in Hong Kong. I also bought Prince of Persia and Halo which look awesome. And everyone says Ninja Gaiden is really good.

I played the 360 demo model they had at the store(the ones for sale were sold out until end of Jan) It is unreal . Very realistic. But the first one has so many games so should do the job until my knee is better.

Edited by Cameron

Shenmue 2. Story takes place in Hong Kong. I also bought Prince of Persia and Halo which look awesome. And everyone says Ninja Gaiden is really good.

I played the 360 demo model they had at the store(the ones for sale were sold out until end of Jan) It is unreal . Very realistic. But the first one has so many games so should do the job until my knee is better.

9708[/snapback]

I'm not into computergames at all, but recently I heard of a new release of "eyetoy kinetic" (I think it was called, didn't research yet) for playstation that interested me. You have this small camera that monitors your movements and projects your image into the computergame. Now they have several software like martial arts training where you (your projected image) have to avoid a ball of light flighing around and also hit another one simultaneously. People rewiewing it on my local radio seemed to like it a lot and it gave them a tough workout.

In only wonder what happens on the long run if you do physical training while being kind of Out of body the whole time, staring into the TV...?

Anybody knows this?

affenbrot

Sign in to follow this