Sign in to follow this  
enouch

REINVENTING THE WHEEL!

Hi! People I just read a book on biofeedback and other cutting edge modalities from the late 60s-1980.It astonished me how much remains the same in our level of consciousness since then.It seems as though we are still in the neolithic period with regards to developing our personal [powers] abilities. Why is this? Is it because society doesn't want us to realize our innate potential? Ingo Swan said attempts to discredit the C.I.A.'S program for remote viewing are designed so no one will pursue this avenue. For national security reasons, to maintain the statistical norm in human powers. Unless, of course, they can recruit you for their cause.

Swami Rama recounts in the book an experience where he caused two growths to occur on his hand,one cancerous,one benign.The doctors in Germany just called him strange...strange! Well, what about the implications? If such feats are possible, what about effecting aging? So called involuntary functions have now been proven to be within our control, so why have we [especially in the western world] not progressed any in this sphere? It is as though every generation [almost every person] has to develop and reinvent the wheel. Or you must find capable teachers who are willing to share their secrets. At the very least biofeedback should be taught in the schools.

Sometimes it's so frustrating having to swim against the tide and having to do almost everything yourself. I know struggle makes power but it's like almost everything good for you is hard work and everything bad [sin, being lazy] or negative is easy. Society sometimes seems to follow this configuration. Anyway... where there's life there's hope!!!

Hi Enouch,

I think that is is a very important subject but I have no idea how to approach a discussion of it.

I do think that societies, in general, and as a whole, don't want people leaving the herd. They don't like seeing people who have a better command of themself than the average person had.

A herd is relatively easy to control. It is difficult to control a bunch of individually-minded self-seekers.

But also a discussion of a subject such as this needs to remain in the realms of the possible else it turns into a discussion of witchcraft.

Peace & Love!

Hi Enouch,

I think that is is a very important subject but I have no idea how to approach a discussion of it.

I do think that societies, in general, and as a whole, don't want people leaving the herd. They don't like seeing people who have a better command of themself than the average person had.

A herd is relatively easy to control. It is difficult to control a bunch of individually-minded self-seekers.

But also a discussion of a subject such as this needs to remain in the realms of the possible else it turns into a discussion of witchcraft.

Peace & Love!

Well said, I'm thinking of possible models like Wim Hoff, yogis, Jack Shwartz, not even super super normal individuals like Chang or Master Jo/Swami Rama.Hell, even mindmapping or memory systems/nlp/hypnosis could be taught.I just got down over having to combine and apply disparate systems to create effective results.You know combining hypnosis with qi gung or empty minded awareness. The Silva method/light and sound machines with memory systems.Also, asking the question how can I accelerate native healing with hypnotic increases in physical strength.Creating a control pannel in my mind to decrease sensations of pain/trying to perfect time distortion in my mind.Attempting to use said pannel for controling adrenal glands for adrenaline[via circuits] perhaps eliminating all irrational fears. It would be easier if I could find most of this in one place-one package based on time tested principles.The same way a person goes to medical school to become a doctor!

Edited by enouch

It would be easier if I could find most of this in one place-one package based on time tested principles.The same way a person goes to medical school to become a doctor!

That is the biggest advantage the Western medical profession has over other forms of mental/body control (and healing) techniques. The Western oriented fields operate according to common consensus (whether an application is very effective or not) whereas alternative methods are stand-alone systems and oftentimes conflict with each other.

But, there would be little money to be made from teaching someone how to take more control of their own life so there naturally is little effort by any big business to establish such a field of study.

Peace & Love!

Hi Enouch,

This is very much along the lines of what the philosopher Jose Ortega y Gassett said about the rise of the political, cultural and social power of the Masses. It is the mark of the Mass Man to judge everything by his own (usually limited) realm of experiences and knowledge. The Mass Man puts in token effort to think about something new he's confronted with then (usually but not always) pops off with objections. He seldom - if ever - bothers to deeply inquire into the new information, how it was acquired, etc. Even less so does he ever bother to inquire into his own beliefs and why he's objecting (or assenting) to what he just heard. He's satisfied with his first thoughts. The non-Mass Man by contrast doesn't believe everything he thinks simply because he is the one who thought it. It takes a lot of energy and time to be a non-Mass Man.

Well said, I'm thinking of possible models like Wim Hoff, yogis, Jack Shwartz, not even super super normal individuals like Chang or Master Jo/Swami Rama.Hell, even mindmapping or memory systems/nlp/hypnosis could be taught. I just got down over having to combine and apply disparate systems to create effective results. You know combining hypnosis with qi gung or empty minded awareness. The Silva method/light and sound machines with memory systems. Also, asking the question how can I accelerate native healing with hypnotic increases in physical strength. Creating a control panel in my mind to decrease sensations of pain/trying to perfect time distortion in my mind. Attempting to use said panel for controlling adrenal glands for adrenaline[via circuits] perhaps eliminating all irrational fears. It would be easier if I could find most of this in one place-one package based on time tested principles. The same way a person goes to medical school to become a doctor!

Well one way to look at it is that all those methods mentioned take time and effort. It's much like going on a diet or regular exercise regime with the precision and dedication of an athlete. Why go to such effort when there are other parts of society that claim you can get the same or superior results from a drug or just sitting on your butt and paying someone to listen to your problems? We can't even get people to take all their prescribed medicines completely with such dedication and precision (hence the increasing problem of germs becoming resistant to all but the newest drugs) so the lack of interest and drop off rate will be even greater when it requires more effort than popping a pill or flapping your gums.

This also feeds into the fact that everyday new studies are published showing a correlation between the brain, neurochemicals and certain emotional or physical states. Now anyone who bothers to look into this stuff becomes aware that correlation does not mean causation. In fact this is a big concern for brain consciousness research. But how many people around you bother to remember this stuff or be aware of it?

Research shows people tend to operate throughout the day on a few base set of Heuristics - Rules of Thumb. That is - the thought processes of Ortega's Mass Man. Now in many cases those Heuristics are surprisingly wise. And there's research to back that up. But just as often these same Heuristics and biases are applied to areas where the person has little to no expertise and their daily activities or efforts are needed elsewhere. So...by default...they operate on Ortega's Mass-Man level. I suspect we are all guilty of this to a large degree. Maybe Ivory Tower tenured Profs don't but I'm not sure how many other people have that luxury.

Edit: BTW - it was precisely this problem that was one cause of Ortega and his philosophical twin, Julius Evola bemoaning the loss of the Aristocratic Elites of old. They had the idle time of the Tenured Prof and because of the old ethic of Noblesse Oblige would undertake great efforts to inquire - and thus from those efforts all humankind would (supposedly) benefit.

Edited by SereneBlue

Hi Enouch I just listened to Princeton Center for Mind and Body Feedback or something -- there's a professor there teaching biofeedback. He has a series of lectures that he wants you to listen to. As I listened I realized he was relying on very much general mind yoga concepts -- that primacy of relaxation -- the primacy of a wider view of attention -- how attention is essential to both creating and guiding the energy for healing.

So he was teaching more meditation than biofeedback! And similarly with the new binaural auditory craze -- people end up realizing that their subconscious mind is actually more powerful and more adaptive than relying on the technology.

There's been new Mind-Machine Interface experiments that are REAL TELEPATHY -- people can read each others thoughts AFTER electrodes transmit the thoughts into computers and then retransmit them. Not sure the details because in these cases the machines are taking control over humans! So it may be easier but the end result may be to lose control of your brain!

I'll look up that Princeton biofeedback center for you but I still recommend the actual meditation since it is based on the philosophy of pure consciousness or emptiness instead of some pre-set frequency resonance....

http://openfocus.com/

Hi! People I just read a book on biofeedback and other cutting edge modalities from the late 60s-1980.It astonished me how much remains the same in our level of consciousness since then.It seems as though we are still in the neolithic period with regards to developing our personal [powers] abilities. Why is this? Is it because society doesn't want us to realize our innate potential? Ingo Swan said attempts to discredit the C.I.A.'S program for remote viewing are designed so no one will pursue this avenue. For national security reasons, to maintain the statistical norm in human powers. Unless, of course, they can recruit you for their cause.

Swami Rama recounts in the book an experience where he caused two growths to occur on his hand,one cancerous,one benign.The doctors in Germany just called him strange...strange! Well, what about the implications? If such feats are possible, what about effecting aging? So called involuntary functions have now been proven to be within our control, so why have we [especially in the western world] not progressed any in this sphere? It is as though every generation [almost every person] has to develop and reinvent the wheel. Or you must find capable teachers who are willing to share their secrets. At the very least biofeedback should be taught in the schools.

Sometimes it's so frustrating having to swim against the tide and having to do almost everything yourself. I know struggle makes power but it's like almost everything good for you is hard work and everything bad [sin, being lazy] or negative is easy. Society sometimes seems to follow this configuration. Anyway... where there's life there's hope!!!

Edited by drewhempel

Hi Enouch I just listened to Princeton Center for Mind and Body Feedback or something -- there's a professor there teaching biofeedback. He has a series of lectures that he wants you to listen to. As I listened I realized he was relying on very much general mind yoga concepts -- that primacy of relaxation -- the primacy of a wider view of attention -- how attention is essential to both creating and guiding the energy for healing.

So he was teaching more meditation than biofeedback! And similarly with the new binaural auditory craze -- people end up realizing that their subconscious mind is actually more powerful and more adaptive than relying on the technology.

There's been new Mind-Machine Interface experiments that are REAL TELEPATHY -- people can read each others thoughts AFTER electrodes transmit the thoughts into computers and then retransmit them. Not sure the details because in these cases the machines are taking control over humans! So it may be easier but the end result may be to lose control of your brain!

I'll look up that Princeton biofeedback center for you but I still recommend the actual meditation since it is based on the philosophy of pure consciousness or emptiness instead of some pre-set frequency resonance....

http://openfocus.com/

Thanks Drew!! Ahem...I'm already familar with open focus and its creator Les Femi.I have the open focus cds as[smile] well.Traditional meditation is always best[always? universal qualifier in nlp] since it's what you take with you wherever you go.On the other hand, the modern age has given us space travel,the internet,neurosky headset,ecetera, so if a person discerns a way to accelerate [his] their personal development through technology-more power to them.Sean Denty posted that one member of mo-pai flew through the levels in record time because he could read classical chineese,you know the manual that Chang has.This reportedly caused quite a controversy.According to Denty Chang couldn't read classical chineese which caused a slow down in training time.His words not mine.

Thanks Drew!! Ahem...I'm already familar with open focus and its creator Les Femi.I have the open focus cds as[smile] well.Traditional meditation is always best[always? universal qualifier in nlp] since it's what you take with you wherever you go.On the other hand, the modern age has given us space travel,the internet,neurosky headset,ecetera, so if a person discerns a way to accelerate [his] their personal development through technology-more power to them.Sean Denty posted that one member of mo-pai flew through the levels in record time because he could read classical chineese,you know the manual that Chang has.This reportedly caused quite a controversy.According to Denty Chang couldn't read classical chineese which caused a slow down in training time.His words not mine.

Forgot to mention futher applications of modern techniques for absorbing information are displayed on you-tube.Just type in learn German in six days and you'll be taken to an expose on two Indian computer programmers who became conversant in german through the alpha state method of super learning.Or type in what the silva method can do for you.One Doctor fixed his eyesight from applying the method.Imagine the possibilities of computer human interface:Limitless learning,reduction of fear,frustration,maybe even redefining what it means to be human.Maybe, even levelling the playing field between rich and poor-somewhat.

Enouch -- check this out -- the doctor who has developed this biophysics regenerative technology was a top student of Jose Silva and he also promotes http://springforestqigong.com in their testimony section:

http://www.hhfe.net/newsletters/media_newsletters22.php

http://www.eesystem.com/introduction.php

Forgot to mention futher applications of modern techniques for absorbing information are displayed on you-tube.Just type in learn German in six days and you'll be taken to an expose on two Indian computer programmers who became conversant in german through the alpha state method of super learning.Or type in what the silva method can do for you.One Doctor fixed his eyesight from applying the method.Imagine the possibilities of computer human interface:Limitless learning,reduction of fear,frustration,maybe even redefining what it means to be human.Maybe, even levelling the playing field between rich and poor-somewhat.

Edited by drewhempel

Enouch -- check this out -- the doctor who has developed this biophysics regenerative technology was a top student of Jose Silva and he also promotes http://springforestqigong.com in their testimony section:

http://www.hhfe.net/newsletters/media_newsletters22.php

http://www.eesystem.com/introduction.php

Hey Drew that's fascinating! Most of my friends who are into physics think scalar waves are a joke! Do you have any scalar wave mp3s? What are your thoughts on those dna audio sesssions? Have you tried Alex Chiu magnetic rings? The guy comes off as a crackpot! If you visithis site crack pottery will ensue! However,people who try his magnetic rings report increased energy.Moreover,he teaches people how to make their own for free! I tried a configuration and woke up shaking,vibrating,and I pointed at my eye when emerging from sleep and it felt as though I placed my finger in it! Wang liping's student who blogs mentioned that Liping sleeps with magnets in his mattres with a special configuration.

So I'll see your E.E.S. and raise you one vital energy machine! Remember this post of mine:

Is this chi? Chunnyi Lynn refers to chi as magnetic field-I just thought Drew was eccentric!

Hunt carried out a series of ingenious experiments with profound implications for athletic performance. In one experiment, subjects were placed in a Mu Room, a shielded room in the physics department at UCLA, where the natural electromagnetic energy of the air can be altered and manipulated without changing the gravitational force or the oxygen content.

As electromagnetic energy was gradually removed from the room, the subjects became confused and disoriented: "Sensory feedback was so impaired that subjects were totally unaware of the location of their bodies in space."

Hunt describes the subjects bursting into tears and sobbing. And, "although they reported they were not sad, their bodies responded as though they were threatened."

Next, Hunt kept the electrical energy in the room normal, but decreased the magnetism. The dramatic result was gross lack of coordination. "The entire neurological mechanism was thrown off. Subjects could not balance their bodies; they had difficulty touching finger to nose or performing simple coordinated movements. They lost kinesthetic awareness." ("No, officer, I'm not drunk. The reason I can't touch my nose with my finger is because I just came from the Mu Room.")

Then, "when the magnetic state was increased beyond the normal state," Hunt writes, "subjects could stand easily on one foot, even on tiptoes, or lean to previously impossible angles without falling. Motor coordination had somehow improved."

Apparently, the process of movement and coordination is related not just to interaction with the earth's gravitational field, but to its environmental electromagnetic field as well.

Hunt's findings led her to speculate about "the possibility of training athletes and rehabilitating those with muscular disabilities in a strong magnetic energy field." The Vital Energy Machine appears to do just that.

Using the Vital Energy Machine

Nothing could be easier than using the VE Machine, which engulfs the user in a rich electromagnetic field. By temporarily increasing the intensity and availability of these natural energies, a person using the machine improves his or her motor skills, coordination, stamina, mental clarity and feelings of well being, all necessary for optimal performance.

The user (stripped of metallic items, including rings, watches, necklaces, keys, etc.) simply sits with the machine for five to 20 minutes per session, every other day. On the day of an athletic event, he or she does a 20-minute session at least one hour before performing. The hands hold what looks like a child's play steering wheel, while the feet are placed flat on a magnetic plate. Soothing natural electrical energy flows through the hands and feet, while electromagnetic energy emanating from the unit bathes the entire body.

The experience feels good, and most people emerge from their first session with the machine wearing a wide, beatific smile.

The VE Machine Story

Larry Azure, 63, the driving force behind Rejuvenetics and the VE Machine, is an unlikely protagonist in this story. An electrical engineer-- turned-entrepreneur, he retired in 1994 after having brought three high-tech companies public: Pacer Corp., Wall Data Corp. and Voicecom Data Systems. He doesn't need the money and he doesn't need the tsuris. What impels him, though, are his own experiences with bio-electromagnetism and his desire to partake in a worthwhile endeavor that will enhance the human condition. Sounds hokey, I know, but the guy's for real.

The story of the development of the VE device almost sounds apocryphal. In 1996, a young inventor, knowing of Azure's interest in edgy, high-tech ideas, brought him an early prototype of what since has become a much more sophisticated instrument. Azure kept it in his basement, playing with it intermittently as he and some colleagues worked on developing it.

Here's how he tells the story: "There was a small fichus tree near the device that we had put aside because it had not been watered for months and appeared to be dead. One night, my wife, Judy, called me downstairs and told me to look at the plant. It was budding and growing new leaves-and pointing itself directly toward the machine.

"A few days later, Judy suggested I try the device on my 14-year-old Brittany spaniel, Rip. At 14, the vet told me, Rip was at the maximum life-- span of Brittany spaniels and was fast going downhill. He had stopped running with me about a year earlier and, by then, was unable to stand on all fours.

"After treating Rip a very few times, he not only was standing, but exhibiting enthusiasm, wagging his tail and regaining his old personality. I decided to have him join me again on my daily 45-minute run, and he kept up. He ran with me another two years. The last time I saw him, he was chasing a rabbit into the bushes. A mountain lion probably got him."

These serendipitous anecdotes made a believer of Azure. "Up until Rip's rejuvenation, I was pretty laid-back about the machine. Now I decided to take it seriously."

A small human trial involving six late-stage AIDS patients (and four patients suffering from chronic fatigue) was authorized by the National Institutes of Health and conducted by the New York Health and Healing Center. The Center had been asked by the NIH to conduct alternative treatments and trials on volunteer late-stage AIDS patients. The AIDS patients exhibited thrush (an inability to swallow), Kaposi's sarcoma, night sweats, sleeplessness, an inability to concentrate and a host of other symptoms.

I obtained a copy of the Center's report. After 12 weeks of treatment with the bio-electromagnetic device, the report states, the patients were "in vibrant good health," with their symptoms dramatically reduced or completely removed. The AIDS patients were still HIV-positive, but their symptoms were gone.

In a follow-up, one year later, all of the patients had maintained a symptom-free life and all were working.

This small formal trial encouraged the continued development of the machine, Azure says. He formed Rejuvenetics and, after five additional years of development and experimentation, decided to enter the athletic performance market.

A Demonstration

In early May, Azure and another Rejuvenetics officer, Steve Baker, flew to Phoenix to meet with me and two of the smartest, most creative swim coaches in the swim biz: Bob Gillett and Ron Johnson. Bob is the brilliant, tech-savvy coach of Arizona Desert Fox. Along with his swimmer, Misty Hyman, he invented the underwater, on-your-side fly, and he currently is working on new applications of leading-edge technology to swimming training. Ron, head honcho of Sun Devils Masters and the only coach ever to be named both the collegiate and Masters Coach of the Year, is the inventor of the world's most popular hand paddles. He is also, arguably, the greatest male swimmer in the world over the age of 70. 1 knew these guys would ask skeptical, hard-hitting questions. They did. And after five intense hours of a far-ranging discussion, they acknowledged that there just might be some merit to this strange-looking contraption. Larry agreed to leave the device in Phoenix so we could experiment with it.

Good, Good, Good, Good Vibrations

After learning how to use the machine (which is so easy even I had no trouble), we tried it out on a number of individuals. The results ranged from the subtle to the dramatic.

On the dramatic end, take the case of one very skeptical 65-year-old woman. Extremely active all her life, she has suffered from severe arthritis for about 10 years and has been unable to get up from a lying position without assistance. After one 12-minute treatment, she sprang up from a lying position like an athletic woman half her age.

I was dumbfounded. I felt like I was at a revival meeting.

"Heal!," it seems I'd said. And she was healed.

"No one's going to believe this," I mumbled to myself. "Heck, I observed the whole thing, and I'm not sure I believe it."

Then there was the case of Ron Johnson, himself. Ron is a super-athletic chap who has kept himself in superb condition all his life. Earlier in 2002, he had undergone both knee and groin surgery, leaving him inflexible (for him) and unable to squat more than a few inches. After his first session with the VE Machine, he immediately did a fast set of 20 full squats. Without pain.

"Ron," I said. "Are you sure you couldn't do these 15 minutes ago?" Grinning from ear to ear, he said: "Absolutely. This is amazing."

After that experience, Ron did sessions every other day and began tearing up the pool in practice, swimming repeats at national record pace for his age group. Then: another injury, just 10 days before USMS Nationals in Honolulu. A large golf ball-sized cyst, known as a Baker's Cyst, formed behind his left knee. There's no treatment for a Baker's Cyst; it hurts. If you're lucky, it subsides gradually.

Ron was unable to kick breaststroke at all, and any kick was painful. He contemplated withdrawing from the meet even as he kept up his every-- other-day VE sessions. Though it did not disappear, the cyst grew smaller very quickly, diminishing to the size of a marble. The pain subsided, and Ron decided to go to Hawaii.

At the USMS Nationals, Ron swam six events and won them all in national record time for men 70-74. Although his times in five events were not as fast as he'd anticipated going before the Baker's cyst, they were much faster than he'd even dreamed of going after contracting the cyst. In one event-the 200 IM-he surpassed even his own lofty expectations.

"This is incredible," Johnson told me. "I was so incapacitated I was going to scratch the entire meet. Instead, the VE Machine got me back into the water and allowed me to swim much faster than I thought I could go."

Julio Santos, a world-class swimmer from Ecuador, is another swimmer who feels he has benefited from the VE Machine's good vibrations. An Olympic semifinalist in the 50 meter free (22.32), Santos underwent shoulder surgery several months ago but was not healing quickly. Even a series of cortisone shots had only helped a little. Santos had about a half dozen "handson" sessions on the machine before leaving for Croatia for the summer, and said the VE Machine has "helped a lot."

Edited by enouch

Certainly magnets are popular in qigong healing -- Peter "magnet man" -- roaringlion is big on magnet training as well. Chunyi Lin states that the magnets create imbalance though. Scalars harmonize the whole energy spectrum from being outside of frequency -- that's what intrigues me. My whole research is about "sound-current" -- transduction of sound as consciousness. Scalar is the sound wave... beyond time...

Sometimes I'll do neigung breathing exercises with the schuman resonance-7.8 yes I know people have said it changes.So do you have any audio samples of ''this sound wave''?

Hah! I don't think you can "hear" the scalar wave -- it's actually quite fascinating because the wave is apparently TWO waves that are opposite phase so cancel each other out, thereby not-existing according to the space-based frequency/amplitude system. Instead the scalar wave is electromagnetic but, like sound, longitudinal, not horizontal, yet the scalar wave exists in a 5th dimension beyond space-time, so it's the ETHER or CONSCIOUSNESS. Then when the scalar wave is created out of opposite phase resonance the ether then resonates back through the whole energy spectrum, thereby inherently balancing out any energy needs.

The EES machine is "passive" in the sense that a person can sleep without losing any benefits but at the same time the machine interacts and feedbacks from the person's own energy imbalances.

Qigong though is based on the INTENTION or focus of the practitioner resonance and therefore the power of qigong can be much greater, provided the energy is "cultivated" to remain inside the body of the practitioner. Otherwise the extra energy is sucked up by others needing it. There's a free energy cycle created through this ether (scalar) foundation of resonance.

The "sound" of the ether is the NON-WESTERN tuning which uses the natural 1-4-5 intervals so that sound resonates and transduces back to the ether, thereby creating light and electromagnetic energy. But the original energy is the ultrasound ionizing the electrochemical jing energy.

That's why I'm always promoting non-western music since Western music already relies on the spatial symmetrical resonance that cuts off the timeless transduction of complementary opposite phase resonance, just as the scalar resonance works!

Bearden points out that scalar waves can cause damage as much as healing -- it depends on the focus of the waves, the intention used, the type of technology, etc. But I think these scalar waves really are the secret UFO antigravity propulsion energy -- I had a close encounter with one of those secret triangle crafts -- NO fuselage, just a humming noise -- perfect equilateral triangle.

Hah! I don't think you can "hear" the scalar wave -- it's actually quite fascinating because the wave is apparently TWO waves that are opposite phase so cancel each other out, thereby not-existing according to the space-based frequency/amplitude system. Instead the scalar wave is electromagnetic but, like sound, longitudinal, not horizontal, yet the scalar wave exists in a 5th dimension beyond space-time, so it's the ETHER or CONSCIOUSNESS. Then when the scalar wave is created out of opposite phase resonance the ether then resonates back through the whole energy spectrum, thereby inherently balancing out any energy needs.

The EES machine is "passive" in the sense that a person can sleep without losing any benefits but at the same time the machine interacts and feedbacks from the person's own energy imbalances.

Qigong though is based on the INTENTION or focus of the practitioner resonance and therefore the power of qigong can be much greater, provided the energy is "cultivated" to remain inside the body of the practitioner. Otherwise the extra energy is sucked up by others needing it. There's a free energy cycle created through this ether (scalar) foundation of resonance.

The "sound" of the ether is the NON-WESTERN tuning which uses the natural 1-4-5 intervals so that sound resonates and transduces back to the ether, thereby creating light and electromagnetic energy. But the original energy is the ultrasound ionizing the electrochemical jing energy.

That's why I'm always promoting non-western music since Western music already relies on the spatial symmetrical resonance that cuts off the timeless transduction of complementary opposite phase resonance, just as the scalar resonance works!

Bearden points out that scalar waves can cause damage as much as healing -- it depends on the focus of the waves, the intention used, the type of technology, etc. But I think these scalar waves really are the secret UFO antigravity propulsion energy -- I had a close encounter with one of those secret triangle crafts -- NO fuselage, just a humming noise -- perfect equilateral triangle.

Hey! Check this out!!!

Controversial New Idea: Nerves Transmit Sound, Not Electricity

July 17th, 2009 by Robert Roy Britt, LiveScience Managing Editor Source: www.livescience.com

Nerves transmit sound waves through your body, not electrical pulses, according to a controversial new study that tries to explain the longstanding mystery of how anesthetics work.

Textbooks say nerves use electrical impulses to transmit signals from the brain to the point of action, be it to wag a finger or blink an eye.

"But for us as physicists, this cannot be the explanation," says Thomas Heimburg, a Copenhagen University researcher whose expertise is in the intersection of biology and physics. "The physical laws of thermodynamics tell us that electrical impulses must produce heat as they travel along the nerve, but experiments find that no such heat is produced."

The textbooks are not likely to be rewritten anytime soon, however.

Roderic Eckenhoff, a researcher in the Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, called the sound pulse idea interesting. "But an enormous burden of proof exists and they have a very long way to go to beat electricity," he said.

The olive oil clue

Nerves are wrapped in a membrane of lipids and proteins. Biology textbooks say a pulse is sent from one end of the nerve to the other with the help of electrically charged salts that pass through ion channels in the membrane. But the lack of heat generation contradicts the molecular biological theory of an electrical impulse produced by chemical processes, says Heimburg, who co-authored the new study with Copenhagen University theoretical physicist Andrew Jackson.

Instead, nerve pulses can be explained much more simply as a mechanical pulse of sound, Heimburg and Jackson argue. Their idea will be published in the Biophysical Journal.

Normally, sound propagates as a wave that spreads out and becomes weaker and weaker. But in certain conditions, sound can be made to travel without spreading and therefore it retains its intensity.

The lipids in a nerve membrane are similar to olive oil, the scientists explain. And the membrane has a freezing point that is precisely suited to the propagation of these concentrated sound pulses [graphic].

Eckenhoff is not convinced, however.

"It is difficult to explain away an enormous number of real electrical recordings in the cell, tissue and whole animal as being some kind of artifact," Eckenhoff told LiveScience. "And I cannot easily discern how the sound might be generated."

Explaining anesthesia

The idea from Heimburg and Jackson, if it were proven true, could have implication for anesthetics, another mysterious process.

Oddly, scientists don't understand exactly what happens when a patient is anesthetized. While the goal of an anesthetic is to prevent the brain from feeling pain, the drugs can affect a patient's heart rate and breathing. So a better understanding of how it all works would allow development of better drugs.

Researchers do know that the proper doses of ether, laughing gas, chloroform and other anesthetics are all based on their solubility in olive oil. But how the nerves are turned off is a mystery.

Heimburg and Jackson offer an explanation.

If a nerve is to be able to transport sound pulses, they say, then the melting point of its membrane must be close to body temperature. Anesthetics change the melting point so that sound pulses can't propagate, they conclude. Nerves are put on stand-by and a patient doesn't feel the knife slicing into his body.

While Eckenhoff acknowledges there is much to learn, he expects the precise effects of anesthesia will ultimately be explained by an integration of current theories rather than by employing the new idea of sound pulses.

Hey! Check this out!!!

Controversial New Idea: Nerves Transmit Sound, Not Electricity

July 17th, 2009 by Robert Roy Britt, LiveScience Managing Editor Source: www.livescience.com

Nerves transmit sound waves through your body, not electrical pulses, according to a controversial new study that tries to explain the longstanding mystery of how anesthetics work.

Textbooks say nerves use electrical impulses to transmit signals from the brain to the point of action, be it to wag a finger or blink an eye.

"But for us as physicists, this cannot be the explanation," says Thomas Heimburg, a Copenhagen University researcher whose expertise is in the intersection of biology and physics. "The physical laws of thermodynamics tell us that electrical impulses must produce heat as they travel along the nerve, but experiments find that no such heat is produced."

The textbooks are not likely to be rewritten anytime soon, however.

Roderic Eckenhoff, a researcher in the Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, called the sound pulse idea interesting. "But an enormous burden of proof exists and they have a very long way to go to beat electricity," he said.

The olive oil clue

Nerves are wrapped in a membrane of lipids and proteins. Biology textbooks say a pulse is sent from one end of the nerve to the other with the help of electrically charged salts that pass through ion channels in the membrane. But the lack of heat generation contradicts the molecular biological theory of an electrical impulse produced by chemical processes, says Heimburg, who co-authored the new study with Copenhagen University theoretical physicist Andrew Jackson.

Instead, nerve pulses can be explained much more simply as a mechanical pulse of sound, Heimburg and Jackson argue. Their idea will be published in the Biophysical Journal.

Normally, sound propagates as a wave that spreads out and becomes weaker and weaker. But in certain conditions, sound can be made to travel without spreading and therefore it retains its intensity.

The lipids in a nerve membrane are similar to olive oil, the scientists explain. And the membrane has a freezing point that is precisely suited to the propagation of these concentrated sound pulses [graphic].

Eckenhoff is not convinced, however.

"It is difficult to explain away an enormous number of real electrical recordings in the cell, tissue and whole animal as being some kind of artifact," Eckenhoff told LiveScience. "And I cannot easily discern how the sound might be generated."

Explaining anesthesia

The idea from Heimburg and Jackson, if it were proven true, could have implication for anesthetics, another mysterious process.

Oddly, scientists don't understand exactly what happens when a patient is anesthetized. While the goal of an anesthetic is to prevent the brain from feeling pain, the drugs can affect a patient's heart rate and breathing. So a better understanding of how it all works would allow development of better drugs.

Researchers do know that the proper doses of ether, laughing gas, chloroform and other anesthetics are all based on their solubility in olive oil. But how the nerves are turned off is a mystery.

Heimburg and Jackson offer an explanation.

If a nerve is to be able to transport sound pulses, they say, then the melting point of its membrane must be close to body temperature. Anesthetics change the melting point so that sound pulses can't propagate, they conclude. Nerves are put on stand-by and a patient doesn't feel the knife slicing into his body.

While Eckenhoff acknowledges there is much to learn, he expects the precise effects of anesthesia will ultimately be explained by an integration of current theories rather than by employing the new idea of sound pulses.

What are your thoughts on chi-machines? Supposedly they resonate at 7.8 cycles and what about Yan Xin's chi emitting lectures? Can you imagine doing Spring Forest while it's playing?

Actually I used to practice Yan Xin along with the SFQ practice. Chunyi Lin said that we received not just his energy but the energy of his teachers as well and that includes Yan Xin.

I think the chi machines are the same problem as magnets -- just as with the binaural, etc.

Here's ANOTHER scalar healing company that has a "spectra" machine which resonates the whole energy spectrum....

http://www.teslartech.com/faq.htm#

Sean Denty posted that one member of mo-pai flew through the levels in record time because he could read classical chineese,you know the manual that Chang has.This reportedly caused quite a controversy.According to Denty Chang couldn't read classical chineese which caused a slow down in training time.His words not mine.
Really? So, did this student surpass John Chang?
Forgot to mention futher applications of modern techniques for absorbing information are displayed on you-tube.Just type in learn German in six days and you'll be taken to an expose on two Indian computer programmers who became conversant in german through the alpha state method of super learning.Or type in what the silva method can do for you.One Doctor fixed his eyesight from applying the method.
Wow, I'd love to hear more about how this doctor fixed his eyesight using the Silva method. WTF is the Silva method, anyway?

Really? So, did this student surpass John Chang?Wow, I'd love to hear more about how this doctor fixed his eyesight using the Silva method. WTF is the Silva method, anyway?

Of course not! He just flew through the first crucial levels in record time.Guess, I should have clarified that.The Silva method is a collection of techniques for controling the mind/remote viewing,ectera.Hose Silva created a lot of them in the late 50s and 60s.Many techniques overlap with hypnosis and even qi gung.Like I wrote visit you-tube and type in what the Silva method can do for you.

That is the biggest advantage the Western medical profession has over other forms of mental/body control (and healing) techniques. The Western oriented fields operate according to common consensus (whether an application is very effective or not) whereas alternative methods are stand-alone systems and oftentimes conflict with each other.

But, there would be little money to be made from teaching someone how to take more control of their own life so there naturally is little effort by any big business to establish such a field of study.

Peace & Love!

Really?...What about the AMERICAN MILITARY SAYING:''Be all you can be'' We will develop you to the utmost or what about colleges they rumble about teaching people how to live successfully.I guess for most it's really about socialization i.e. sex,friendships,learning a skill to make money.What about the self help industry? Millions are made there every year because people reconize some thing is amiss in their lives.Or they want to be more than normal,which brings up the whole issue of crazy jealousy.People feel uneasy when you create shifts in your reality and often seek to thwart your progress.So much easier to just conform..of course, you'll have to pay for it later if it's something the culture has sold you on that you really did not want!Come to think of it...most people are accidents!

The dwarf always saves people. haha.

Do you know what the 16 conditioning exercises are?

Yes! But they are only for the most devoted inner circle-haha!!! Why do you?

Out of 100 million galaxies German is definitely the Lingua Franca of.... next to nothing! haha.

http://www.flixxy.com/hubble-ultra-deep-field-3d.htm

And No I don't know the "16 conditioning lessons" and don't think I want to -- but paying $50 to find out sure is tempting!

I can share the core techniques with you if you'd like-Actually I never new or rather counted the number of the exercises.

Out of 100 million galaxies German is definitely the Lingua Franca of.... next to nothing! haha.

Ah Drew! Don't hate! It could be any language.Besides...how would you get to those galaxies?

I'm sure Vortex would want to know the "core techniques" as well -- please we're waiting with baited breath....

What ARE the core techniques? Clicking the red slippers? Jumping through the rabbit hole? What else....

I'm sure Vortex would want to know the "core techniques" as well -- please we're waiting with baited breath....

What ARE the core techniques? Clicking the red slippers? Jumping through the rabbit hole? What else....

Actually I've already communicated with Vortex! I'll send you some files...but I must say this is certainly a case of the kettle calling the handle black! Seems really strange to hear you of all people turn into James Randi.You know, with Chunny[your teacher] levitating and going without food for a month,I thought you dug the rabbit hole! I thought those red slippers were the real reason so many of those male pervs. you write about constantly hit on you!

P.S. I know spring forest is awesome!

So you feel obligated to post the information only PRIVATELY? Hold on! Seriously are you worried about some sort of copyright trademark deal?

If you send me "files" -- maybe I'll liberate them -- because that's "fair practice" -- I'm not selling anything. Chunyi Lin's practices are posted for FREE online -- only I'm not savvy enough to get them plus I already have taken that information in, etc.

I was of course joking about the red slippers and rabbit hole -- to claim red slippers is some sort of fetish? Hey -- you SAID it not me! haha.

Plus wasn't even sure my U.S. cultural references would translate into German (you are German right?) -- but then I know SNOOPY was really big in Germany in the 1980s....

Sign in to follow this