Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Rons Memorial

Don't know what's on the download but the memorial was wonderful. It was a very warm, good, sad, funny, happy evening. And I was amazed at how many different types of people Ron touched.

I was at dao mtn the day ron moved from his body or whatever happens when we "die". It was a really powerful time as i connected with him deeply and still do. I was pretty upset and was pleading with him as usual that day & he was very comforting saying that "everything is ok and there is nothing to heal". I still remember that whirling vortex surrounding him as his voice traveled thru the ethers, strong as ever.

We had a ceremony that night in the hall. Michael was really upset so i took a bit of heat off by playing a song for ron, "shell lame" on the guitar. We took turns telling stories & cried a bit.

I haven't brough myself to listen to the actual ceremony yet & probably won't. I really miss his physical presence already. He was always so supportive of my journey & the talks so grounded but like the rest of spirit he's quite availible still.

Wonder Free Big Brother,

mike :-)

I am wondering whose voice that is and who wrote that memorial in the mp3 at taohleaing.com

It is intense. The voice sounds like some profesional voice person or something. Also, he does not talk about Ron, he just kind of, talks about death.

Edited by GrandTrinity

Sign in to follow this