Sign in to follow this  
affenbrot

holy s..... this man is still around!

Hi all,

ever since I read John Lilly's "Center of the Cyclone" I have been curious about this gnostic Oscar Ichazo. Lilly describes this training with Oscar in Chile(?) he did in the seventies and the amazing effects of it.

Until recently the search on the internet regarding arica let you learn about some lawsuites dealing with the ownership of the eneagram (Naranjo, Palmer have learned it from Ichazo) and a website of some highly disappointed ex-member of Arica who decribes in detail how the whole organization sadly went downhill and how the proposed system did not have the effects that was promised, or hoped for by the participants.

Anyway now Arica seems to have relaunched a website. It shares a lot of information about their system.

Ichazo invented (drawing from various traditions) his own unique gnostic metasystem. Amazing!

very complex, I'm like "wow..." .. a lot of interesting stuff!

You might be interested:

ARICA

I'm not considering to get involved in this, but still am very curious! Anybody has

done any trainings with them, or knows anybody who done it, or some stories about it??

yours,

affenbrot

Wow thats stuff looks very cool. I was wondering if Lilly knew anything about alchemy...considering he enjoyed taking acid in floatation tanks, he must have had some kind of meditation skills!? Well anyways, I hope to get more information on this stuff. Gnosticism is VERY taoist! Where is the connection between it and the tao? Thats what we all want to know. Where is the true internal alchemy? Does Chia and Winn teach it? The Russians? The Gnostics? We could spend our entire lives and all our money learning about alchemy.... infinite lives... :lol:

Sign in to follow this