Sign in to follow this  
Chi kung apprentice

Circumcision and qi

Hi

I want to know if there is anything written or if someone knows how is qi affected by circumcision. It is now clear to me that they are intimately related. I was circumcised a month ago to defeat a problem of fimosis that was not diagnosed in my childhood (or my parent failed in saying what the doctors really said so I did not make the exercises necessary for my penis be well, I discovered this condition in me just some months ago)

The point is that even when the recovery of the injury of operation has been slow, I have seen a significant improvement in my physique, my face looks younger, I have lost fat and my humor is better. My cholitis has almost dissappeared (this last one, as predicted by doctors before circumsicion).

Any comments

Thank you

Chi Kung Padawan

Don't know about chi, but I do know that there's some evidence that circumcision seems to have some effect in preventing the spread of HIV.

Abraham according to scriptures was 99 years old when he circumcised himself

!!!!!Circumcised himself!!! Man, that's above and beyond the call of duty that is, especially at 99 years old. I take my hat off to anyone that can circumcise themselves at any age, let alone 99 years old. I don't mean I necessarily agree with it, but I certainly admire dedication :blink:

!!!!!Circumcised himself!!! Man, that's above and beyond the call of duty that is, especially at 99 years old.

Any religion that makes me want to self mutilate myself like that is not something i want to be a part of!!!

Any religion that makes me want to self mutilate myself like that is not something i want to be a part of!!!

what do you think slow but sure poisoning with tobacco and alcohol does to you besides mutilation

what difference does it make if it starts at a cellular level

ps: to the point, padawan, if you feel good, and health is better, why worry

You have any tattoos? Piercings? Do martial arts? Hard qi gong?

This is a good question.. I mean it has something to do with some of the kabbalah practices. It sounds pretty gross but to each his own.

!!!!!Circumcised himself!!! Man, that's above and beyond the call of duty that is, especially at 99 years old. I take my hat off to anyone that can circumcise themselves at any age, let alone 99 years old. I don't mean I necessarily agree with it, but I certainly admire dedication :blink:

...it probably fell off like a dry husk...

...it probably fell off like a dry husk...

Well actually according to the Bible, Abraham had his most important son, Isaac, one year after circumcision, being a doble miracle, cause both Abraham and his wife Sarah had not had mutual children before that and both were ver old. (Abraham had had another kid before, but not with Sarah: Ismael). So, well, no, it did not fell off ...but it was a good joke, nevertheless...

I really can't even begin to speculate as to how circumcision would affect one's energy body, I'd read up on placebo. As to apparent, miraculous weight loss... well, it's very simple; if your body burns more calories than you consume, you will lose weight. This is the law of thermodynamics, it's science. You cannot gain or lose weight regardless of "starvation mode" or "ki cleansing" unless calories in <> calories out.

That kinda've meter will come alot sooner then you think.. Aswell as ACTUAL experiments I just hope the credit goes to the ancients who invented and trained the practices themselves get noticed.. That'd be ashamed if western science were dubbed the ones that discovered it.

Sign in to follow this