hagar

Qigong radio

I've listened to several of these interviews. It's such a great idea and there have been many excellent guests. But,...It's painful to listen to because Lama T is such a poor interviewer.

I've listened to several of these interviews. It's such a great idea and there have been many excellent guests. But,...It's painful to listen to because Lama T is such a poor interviewer.

Yup, its kinda amateaurish. Yet the interviewees are occasionally great. I personally really enjoyed Scott Sonnons, Spring Forest Qigong founder Chunyi Lin, and Mingtong Gus sessions.

Interesting to hear Mantak Chia and Michael Winn also, yet they did not really embody what they teach. Atleast for me.

It is a sign that qigong is gaining acceptance in a wider public circle.

In 10 years, it will probably be as popular as Yoga. Hopefully not as watered down.

But we might not be alive then...

h

...But we might not be alive then...

h

You'll be around any time you decide (permitting karma of course). I have been in another astral plane in one of my dreams where a strange and really fast type Bagua was practiced amongst a group of practitioners to the point where some of them were able to execute the moves without touching the ground. ;)

Keep practicing and never give up! :)

You'll be around any time you decide (permitting karma of course). I have been in another astral plane in one of my dreams where a strange and really fast type Bagua was practiced amongst a group of practitioners to the point where some of them were able to execute the moves without touching the ground. ;)

Keep practicing and never give up! :)

:D

Good to know.

I dreamt about by new sword the other day.

As for being around or not, we never know how long we'll be around.

h