Sign in to follow this  
Jeremiah

Sayin' Hi

Hey Ya'll!

Glad this very nice site is still plugging along so congrats to all the effort here!!!

My name is Jeremiah or some of you know me as Mike Teeters or over on the now unspeakable board as Shining Arrow. Oh im just remembering that i did sign up here as Shining Arrow a long time ago sorry!

I've mediated every day since the late 80's and practiced qigong for a decade or so. Um what else oh ive taken some 500 hours of study with Mr. Winn, whom i also work for doing the cd's and dvd's. I've also studied with some other very cool cats but life is the best teacher.

I'm a primordial junkie and i talk with trees and like the color red. I have angels hover over me day and night and spirit guides me. Born year of the fire horse. Also a life long musician.

Bowing now,

thanks for the space,

Jeremiah, Shining Arrow, Mike Teeters

:rolleyes:

Hi Mike,

I was going to say awesome avatar, then I went to the site w/ all your pictures. They're all great. For pictures like your avatar what software medium do you use?

Michael

Hey, Thanks,

That avatar & all my stuff is made in Photoshop cs on a Mac G5. It took 70 hours, there are about 50 layers in a 5 gig file.

The colors and design came in a series of lucid dreams transmitted from a 400+ year old white oak tree that sits only a few feet from my bed. A golden dragon also helped. It was spining in my dreams. I made it for myself at the same time i made the much simpler healing tao / kan & li logo for michael.

oh and a note on the bugua for you alchemists if you notice on the healing dao one & mine that it is an inverted early heaven bugua. it originally had it in the normal way but one night michael email and said he had a dream that it is inverted and when we flipped it woow it was very powerful that way. That's what happens to the bugua (and you) after do too much kan & li so watch out!

take care

mike :-)

Welcome. Nice to have some perspective of one who has gone more deeply into Taoist Alchemy. I am more on the don't force things to happen trip at the moment but my personality prevents me from getting too dogmatic about anything and I like getting a different take on things.

My guess is, as stated in the I Ching(I think) it is not merely about not guiding or guding but knowing when to guide and when to do nothing.

That whole yin and yang thing..

Shweet Avatar! Awesome to have somebody on the forum who actually practices, too! (just kidding y'all)

-Yoda

Good to have you. What instrument do you play? I enjoy looking at your designs of the HT logo. Is that avatar version perhaps your favorite? Any chance we could get a larger resolution of it to print out and meditate on?

Welcome to the Tao Bums!

hey!

I play the guitar and sing. like most of us i'm still trying to graduate from the jimi hendrix school of music but hey it still groves. kinda coming full circle, i'm recording an album of my favorite beatle and neil young songs for some freinds for christmas. just live only takes, like at the open mic nights... but anyway i started playing in 1977 after seeing my first Rush concert (i was 11) that was the hemispheres tour for you rush fans, dono maybe im dating myself a bit!

i just finished a really intense albert tomatas listening / vocal training program. i'll write something up on it. it's a sonic re-birthing. very deep and profound, my voice sound completly differnt, in a good way. it help the hearing too as im an audio engineer by trade.

oh if you want a bit bigger sun/moon thingy you can get one off my website, it's 550pixels wide which isn't much. i don't mind giving you a bigger one though. i do sell beautiful framed prints that my dad makes me bugua double matted frames for. they are about 18" wide. i sell them direct for $155, with museum grade uv polycarbonate & acid free matting, which is a bargain. the energy will certainly change in any room that you put it in. i made that as a 32"x32" print which is totally mind blowing in a room framed in a bugua frame. those are also available but shipping is a bitch.

thanks for the welcome ya'll & i'll post stuff as i have internet time.

rock on

Jeremiah

Welcome Mike! Great to see you here. I was happy to see your introduction earlier and was going to ask you/remind you about posting that amazing play of yours into Contributed Articles and you beat me to the punch. Awesome. :)

Also, Healing Tao is fine to mention here, quote here, link to from here. Winn has told me it's cool to quote posts from the HT forum here w/ links, etc. so it's all one big happy family as far as I'm concerned. I personally don't go to the forum there anymore because then I want to post and when I post the dumbasses really come out of the woodwork for some reason and then I feel bad for the rest of the members. :lol:

Anyway ... welcome to The Tao Bums! Beautiful photography on your website btw!

Sean.

Sorry but I couldnt find any of the vesisca pisces graphics on your site/sun moon thingie. That avatar one is stellar. Id like to have a bigger res. one to print out and meditate with.

Im wondering why you chose the name jeremiah? ...the bullfrog?

And you mentioned that you meditate at least an hour a day. Im wondering what pusture/s you use?

Hye,

here's a link to the image.

http://www.arrowofmoonlight.com/gallery/Sh..._Alchemy_2.html

let me know if that works for you. i'd be happy to make a bigger one but ill have to go the original file.

on the name, i was having dinner a few days ago and someone that i had not met in this lifetime out of the blue sat down with us. he said "does the name jeremey mean anything to you?" i said "no". he said "what about jeremiah?" and all the hairs on my body stood up & i got chills and huge swoosh went over the table. then he said, "well i don't know anything, that's just what they said." turns out he is a trace channeler.

i had spent the day wondering what my birth name was as the name "michael" was given to me some time after i was born. he was refering to the prophet but i like the bullfrog idea, they have great sex. i picked up the old testament after that & just opened up a page. it was a page from jeremiah that said "there is no bigger lier than the pen of a scribe" so i put it back down.

as for postures i mix it up, standing sitting, laying... but really i probably do about 2 hours of internal meditation then some qigong, currently fire dragon & primordial. doing a lot of toning & singing too. my meditations are very gently right now going into the winter shift.

qi

mike :-)

Sounds awesome! Thanks for the links. What is the fire dragon qigong? What does the winter shift entail for you? Of course, more kidney nourishing, correct?

Fire Dragon is a meridian form that i learned from Zhongxian Wu. Wu is an amazing humble being and an awesome teacher. He lives in Portland & teaches around the us. It involves a lot of bone hitting which i like to have an actual qigong form for that as i've spent way a lot of time beating mystelf with a wire hitter.

The lineage form does a nice heaven & earth & meridian tapping with the hands. Oh and in involves dragons. Those that know me are laughing already because i have a rather comical relationship with a certain set of golden dragons.

but anyway. i'm always working with the kidneys. mine were born in a very frozen state litterally and its taken years to get them healthy once i started paying attention.

the winter shift to me means not doing forcefull meditaions, letting everything rest below.

qi

mic :-)

Those that know me are laughing already because i have a rather comical relationship with a certain set of golden dragons.

:lol: and they like to sneak up on those friends, too!

Sign in to follow this