Fox

Oh, my friends.

Would anyone like to donate or lend me books? Any kind of philosophy, eastern thought, taoist books?

It would still my soul, a little.

:)

Dear Fox:

Anything in particular you are interested in? I noted in some of your other posts you already have Ken Cohen's DVD's, which I think a good choice. Since you've been in this group over a year, I also presume you've come up a certain amount on your learning curve, so may not want some of what I have.

BTW, are you familiar with Ken Wilber and his ideas of culture and myth? From another post of yours, I wondered if perhaps you may be interested in learning about these topics as they relate to spriritual studies. I have an extra copy of his book "Integral Spirituality" if you're interested. A very interesting discussion about the roots of spirituality, especially related to our Christian roots and some of the issues that has caused. He's nicely enlightened, so sympathetic to us seeker types that are still floundering around.

If interested,please send me a PO Box or an address you might feel comfortable me sending you a few extra books to.

I also note it has been a long time since you posted this, so maybe you're not monitoring this post anywmore. Well, if you get this post, let me know what you'd like me to do.

Here, free donations that will stir your soul, assuming you were born in a water (album 2) and fire (albums 1 & 2) or metal year (album 1):

1. Album 1

2. Album 2

Meditate while you stand close to any similar to those in real life.