Baguakid

Create a Qi Field

Recently I've seen some Master's text on various web sites about creating a Qi field and that it was a Taoist Art.

The purpose being the ability to better help their students.

Can anyone comment on this?

Recently I've seen some Master's text on various web sites about creating a Qi field and that it was a Taoist Art.

The purpose being the ability to better help their students.

Can anyone comment on this?

I do this at every qigong workshop I teach.

I do this at every qigong workshop I teach.

Thank you for the reply Ya Mu. Can I ask more about this? Is this technique taught in a Master/Disciple lineage situation or is it open to all students after they reach a certain level?

Does one need to be at a certain level before being able to apply this technique (create a Qi field)?

Would it mean, since a Master can manifest a Qi field, that that Master's Qi level is such that he/she would not feel a benefit from the resulting Qi Field?

On a different note, In Medical Qigong, how would one approach gall stone removal? Is Medical Qigong effective in such cases?

Thanks in advance,

Thank you for the reply Ya Mu. Can I ask more about this? Is this technique taught in a Master/Disciple lineage situation or is it open to all students after they reach a certain level?

Does one need to be at a certain level before being able to apply this technique (create a Qi field)?

Would it mean, since a Master can manifest a Qi field, that that Master's Qi level is such that he/she would not feel a benefit from the resulting Qi Field?

On a different note, In Medical Qigong, how would one approach gall stone removal? Is Medical Qigong effective in such cases?

Thanks in advance,

Technique depends on who you are and how much one has practiced - takes dedication and time&effort to be able to do.

Anyone that can create it does benefit as well since it is a Higher level state. But it does take a certain toll on the teacher by keeping it up for several days at a time.

Not all medical qigong is equal - most all is beneficial. It would be an individual case situation. Certainly can't make any type of blanket statement that it would work. There is an advanced technique for kidney stone removal; should apply to gall stones although I have never personally tried. I would say generally a person is asking a whole helluva lot to think it would immediately work but I have seen things happen that I previously would have bet wouldn't work.

Almost anyone can make tea.

Making a soup is easy as well.

Preparing a really good and nurturing dish is a bit more complex.

Even fiewer can make a dish that can heal you and make you stronger.

But who can make a dish that can make you smarter.

Or closer to enlightenment.

But tea is important as well, we start from there.

Add some honey

:)

Little1, profound reply :blink:

minkus, not hardly the same thing.

Ya Mu, Thanks for your reply. It seems it's largely a meditative technique, yes?

I've been in several classes, all different teachers, where this was done. All in California. The problem was that the effect dissipated as time past from being in that class. But, in each instance I felt nearly immediately the effects of the changed Qi state where most, if not all of the other students did not.

Little1, profound reply :blink:

minkus, not hardly the same thing.

Ya Mu, Thanks for your reply. It seems it's largely a meditative technique, yes?

I've been in several classes, all different teachers, where this was done. All in California. The problem was that the effect dissipated as time past from being in that class. But, in each instance I felt nearly immediately the effects of the changed Qi state where most, if not all of the other students did not.

It is a state of higher vibration, utilizing energy and INTENT. It will not happen without both.

Teachers that do this do it in the classroom environment so as to induce a qi flow in the students to help raise their energy awareness (higher vibratory state). When I do this usually people who have never before felt qi all of a sudden are very aware of it. I do this when I teach qigong to help the student get to a particular state where they can go home, practice, and add to that state. Also, I do this in the introductory medical qigong class. It is awesome seeing people who have never before projected energy get 70-100% results with their wei qi lia fa (healing with external energy, qi projection) while in the class. This gives them impetus toward further development of their own abilities as seeing is believing in this instance. So, what I do, and what other certain teachers do is establish a qi field for the students to draw from, then project qi individually to the student to remove blockages and Light the Fire (create dan tian). The student then goes home and builds on this. If the student goes home and thinks about it then most of the effort is lost. But if the student goes home and practices this method they can shave many years from the effort of getting to a certain point in their qigong. I have students able to do very good wei qi liao fa in a matter of months but of course it is a lifetime effort of practice.

It is a state of higher vibration, utilizing energy and INTENT. It will not happen without both.

Teachers that do this do it in the classroom environment so as to induce a qi flow in the students to help raise their energy awareness (higher vibratory state). When I do this usually people who have never before felt qi all of a sudden are very aware of it. I do this when I teach qigong to help the student get to a particular state where they can go home, practice, and add to that state. Also, I do this in the introductory medical qigong class. It is awesome seeing people who have never before projected energy get 70-100% results with their wei qi lia fa (healing with external energy, qi projection) while in the class. This gives them impetus toward further development of their own abilities as seeing is believing in this instance. So, what I do, and what other certain teachers do is establish a qi field for the students to draw from, then project qi individually to the student to remove blockages and Light the Fire (create dan tian). The student then goes home and builds on this. If the student goes home and thinks about it then most of the effort is lost. But if the student goes home and practices this method they can shave many years from the effort of getting to a certain point in their qigong. I have students able to do very good wei qi liao fa in a matter of months but of course it is a lifetime effort of practice.

Ya Mu, thank you for your reply. Based on what I've heard so far I believe you to be a very good teacher. You are able to articulate clear and logical responses to ppls' queries. Very rare in this field.

I'm, at this time, not so much interested in Waiqi expressions as I am building up my own qi level and clearing blockages, and building health. Then later can think about Waiqi.

Thanks again.