Sign in to follow this  
zencave

Healers and Distance healing

Hello,

A friend has several issues with her physical health and is undergoing immense pain. She is on medication, trying to eat healthy, exercise to the best of her ability, sleep, meditate etc. Her main issue is with her vision and medics don't seem to have a solution. Many have told her to seek distance or energy healers. We checked out Jim Nance from Spring Forest healing, Carol Hathor of soul wisdom, Michael Mohoric's qigong healing etc. There is nothing noticeable after several phone sessions with them.

Has anyone here had success with energy healers or distance healers? Can someone recommend healers or healing modalities with which you have had some concrete healing effects? Having spent quite some money and time on medicine and healers, she is now kinda drained and I am trying to help by doing some research.

thank you

You can try Alex Basoc, site : Domancic Bioenergy

He is a good friend of mine and very good in what he is doing. He does long distance healing almost every day.

Smile, thanks a lot for the gracious advice, will surely check him out. My pendulum seems to recommend him more than anyone we have considered lately.

Sign in to follow this