Gerard

Liver health

excellent. thank you. any suggestions for quality online store?

http://www.naturalhealthyconcepts.com/

http://www.localharvest.org/

I buy from them whenever I need something.

Liver and kidney health are so important for any spiritual practitioners that are not full time contemplatives, hermits and the like. Vvery overlooked topic; please read carefully my guide; thanks.

Excellent article! I've been focusing on liver cleansing myself over the past year or so.. Yup, typical physical symptoms include skin blemishes and bad eyesight.

But another factor to consider here is that the liver can be an emotional battery for anger, resentment, rejection, regret, grudges, rage, hate, etc. And these emotions can all be stored up from past lives too! So, draining these negative emotions can help heal your liver on a deeper root level.

Excellent article! I've been focusing on liver cleansing myself over the past year or so.. Yup, typical physical symptoms include skin blemishes and bad eyesight.

But another factor to consider here is that the liver can be an emotional battery for anger, resentment, rejection, regret, grudges, rage, hate, etc. And these emotions can all be stored up from past lives too! So, draining these negative emotions can help heal your liver on a deeper root level.

I know and agree perfectly with what you are saying. The physical is only a yang manifestation of our spirit in this world. We carry with our spirits the seeds of karma which will also manifest through the internal organs.

Also, I just don't to want to give too many esoteric details in my page as I am trying to reach to the wider audience as well.

Keep practicising and cleansing.

Edited: typo.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

cool. how do you drain anger vortex? inner smile?.awareness/ meditation? contemplation? prayer? kickboxing?counting to ten..? :)

Edited by rain

cool. how do you drain anger vortex? inner smile?.awareness/ meditation? contemplation? prayer? kickboxing?counting to ten..? :)
I personally use ThetaHealing...and also have an energy healer friend that uses a similar method intuitively. With these methods, you basically find & "surgically" remove the various issues causing the energetic blocks or bad qi.

So, last year I released a lot of enraged anger from this lifetime (and a few past ones). This year I've released more "low-level" anger (resentment, rejection, regret, grudges) from mostly past lifetimes...

I'm sure there's many ways to skin a cat, though - and those other methods may help as well. I've also spontaneously done primal screaming and growling, too. :lol:

d24.jpg

After this, I want to work on boosting my kidneys next.. These 2 seemed to be my 2 weakest organs.

At first I was confused how a male could have menstrual pain and endometriosis, but then I see you give credit to another author at the end with an *. I'm not sure this flows smoothly, because it feels like the first person accounts are from you (DC). Overall very good info, though.

Edited by Kameel

I personally use ThetaHealing...and also have an energy healer friend that uses a similar method intuitively. With these methods, you basically find & "surgically" remove the various issues causing the energetic blocks or bad qi.

So, last year I released a lot of enraged anger from this lifetime (and a few past ones). This year I've released more "low-level" anger (resentment, rejection, regret, grudges) from mostly past lifetimes...

I'm sure there's many ways to skin a cat, though - and those other methods may help as well. I've also spontaneously done primal screaming and growling, too. :lol:

d24.jpg

After this, I want to work on boosting my kidneys next.. These 2 seemed to be my 2 weakest organs.

Theta waves. hm. yes I was thinking of you while listening to Holosync getting into focus while painting today in equalized nonfriction state. comparing the friction state of frustration that arises anger at least in me..,

to this brainwave induced state of calmness and focus, - reflecting; -spontaneous outlet of primal screaming etc did very little for me, beyond stating the boundaries of power much needed at the moment but then again - it was static. So i guess anger management has its different stages? There is the average cultural taboo which can be tested and manifested through primal screaming etc but there is yet a next stage of redirecting the energy? which I personally find more fruitful & alluring, since I being rather "italian" already have caused much "life" and "misery". Anger being an energy capable of blowing and scattering substance. Searching for a redirection of the mighty power like transforming it into a "we" energy instead of friction drama "I" energy.

:)

This sequence of yours seems to be a meditative circulating system and I can easily see how the expression of anger can lead to a state of joy.. *cough* and then worry until you grief and fear the consequences that make you righteous and angry and there we go

obviously posting to find adequate means of transforming the beauty of raw potent anger-energy into something nourishing for the parties involved in seemingly fractionate zones.

Edited by rain

Theta waves. hm. yes I was thinking of you while listening to Holosync getting into focus while painting today in equalized nonfriction state. comparing the friction state of frustration that arises anger at least in me..,

to this brainwave induced state of calmness and focus, - reflecting; -spontaneous outlet of primal screaming etc did very little for me, beyond stating the boundaries of power much needed at the moment but then again - it was static. So i guess anger management has its different stages? There is the average cultural taboo which can be tested and manifested through primal screaming etc but there is yet a next stage of redirecting the energy? which I personally find more fruitful & alluring, since I being rather "italian" already have caused much "life" and "misery". Anger being an energy capable of blowing and scattering substance. Searching for a redirection of the mighty power like transforming it into a "we" energy instead of friction drama "I" energy.

:)

This sequence of yours seems to be a meditative circulating system and I can easily see how the expression of anger can lead to a state of joy.. *cough* and then worry until you grief and fear the consequences that make you righteous and angry and there we go

Yea, I'm not sure if the primal screaming actually released that much anger, or just expressed it? I kinda just threw that in there as a sidenote..

But, my main tool was ThetaHealing and a healer friend. Which does not transform the anger, but just resolves the issues causing it in order to release it. ThetaHealing is a particular modality that utilizes the theta state - which it believes to be the optimal state for healing. I find it a great tool for clearing deep-seated issues and reprogramming yourself. Very simple, yet very powerful.

Anyhow, I do love the Italian passion and zest for life. So, I hope you never lose that. :D

Whereas anger typically results from feeling powerless due to a lack of personal power. What did all the recent public suicide shooters (Columbine, VTech, Sodini) have in common? They were all socially-ostracized omega males who felt very powerless. (Lol, not saying you are anything like that.) But, if you fulfill your potential of personal power, you should naturally not find much reason to get angry anymore. And so not even have to deal with it or worry about "transforming" it. (Although, you may still have to release old anger stored in you.)

Well, that's one of the main deficiencies anger stems from. There's also a number of other factors as well, namely lack of understanding about how our lives actually work due to "the Earthly veil."

Edited by vortex

Yea, I'm not sure if the primal screaming actually released that much anger, or just expressed it? I kinda just threw that in there as a sidenote..

But, my main tool was ThetaHealing and a healer friend. Which does not transform the anger, but just resolves the issues causing it in order to release it. ThetaHealing is a particular modality that utilizes the theta state - which it believes to be the optimal state for healing. I find it a great tool for clearing deep-seated issues and reprogramming yourself. Very simple, yet very powerful.

Anyhow, I do love the Italian passion and zest for life. So, I hope you never lose that. :D

Whereas anger typically results from feeling powerless due to a lack of personal power. What did all the recent public suicide shooters (Columbine, VTech, Sodini) have in common? They were all socially-ostracized omega males who felt very powerless. (Lol, not saying you are anything like that.) But, if you fulfill your potential of personal power, you should naturally not find much reason to get angry anymore. And so not even have to deal with it or worry about "transforming" it. (Although, you may still have to release old anger stored in you.)

Well, that's one of the main deficiencies anger stems from. There's also a number of other factors as well, namely lack of understanding about how our lives actually work due to "the Earthly veil."

reminds me of stories about gurdieff

like how to learn how to work energy through a room without seemingly moving or speaking

to me these are rescue remedies to be used purely in dire need surely always backfiring

Edited by rain

Can anyone recommend a good TCM doctor in the Chicago area?

I want to go in for a consultation.

Thanks,

Dwai

reminds me of stories about gurdieff

like how to learn how to work energy through a room without seemingly moving or speaking

to me these are rescue remedies to be used purely in dire need surely always backfiring

Right sorry, what I was referring to in there was the Buddhist saying:
My enemy is my friend, my teacher, my pupil as we are all human beings and we all experience the same feelings. We are all one.
We are the architects of our own lives. Nothing happens to us without our consent and usually, intent & cooperation. Of course, this is usually our Higher Self making all these calls, not us consciously. And aye, there's the rub! :lol: Edited by vortex

Rain, you don't have a problem with suppressing anger as far as I can tell. Liver doesn't like unexpressed anger.

How to tap the power without the "I" spin?

I've explained how I play with it in the jealousy thread, but it's a case of using your awareness to notice tiny subtleties before full-on anger begins to rise. There are internal sensations - if you give them attention, they won't explode uncontrollably, but will in turn inform and empower.

All of this can be learned by watching the Dog Whisperer :lol: seriously!! :lol:

Can anyone recommend a good TCM doctor in the Chicago area?

I want to go in for a consultation.

Thanks,

Dwai

Best place to ask is this one:

http://gancao.net/acupuncturists

Trust me.

Good luck!

Edited:

http://gancao.net/referrals/usa/illinois-acupuncturists-715

Ask this man:

Scott Sang In

Lee