phore

multi vitamins

I've increased my intake of vitamin D.  From 1 capsule a day to 2.  Its healthy in itself but more importantly, while it won't keep you getting covid, some studies have shown it can help prevent the dreaded Cytokine storm that wreaks havoc in the body. 

No other vitamins, though I should probably go back to taking a multi to get a little more zinc and some trace minerals.  

• Like 2

On 22-9-2020 at 5:49 PM, thelerner said:

I've increased my intake of vitamin D.  From 1 capsule a day to 2.  Its healthy in itself but more importantly, while it won't keep you getting covid, some studies have shown it can help prevent the dreaded Cytokine storm that wreaks havoc in the body. 

No other vitamins, though I should probably go back to taking a multi to get a little more zinc and some trace minerals.  

Most people should take lifelong vita d supplementation.

and are chronicly low on vita D

its an easy win.

the recommended dosages are low to the point of ridiculousness.  On just about all the vitamins.

a while back they were giving 400 iu to older people not geting out much and withdiminished levels to generate it.  Its utterly useless.

i was told to take 1000 iu everyday

and my levels actually plumeted further on a 1000iu Dayly

i now know having spoken to many many people about it that all measured  their progress through bloodtest

3000 -5000 iu. Is the minimum For maintenance of d levels.

and you may evenbring it up a few points on 5000iu. if you take it consistently everyday for about a year

i took Prescribed ampulls of 20.000 every 3 days for a while in agreement with my doctor,  to finally get it up a bit

• Like 2