Stigweard

Wanted: John Chang teacher in Europe

Well, after "Pizza delivery", someone must found the: "Master delivery".

Even this guy,Verdesi,no matter if he is for real or not,spend his time and a lot of money trying to find a master in indonesia ,china e.t.c.Some other like Andreas,Costa,and Jim left their countries in a quest with no guarranties,and this gent wants a real master in front of his door. Give me a break.

My meditation teacher says that the person with the highest realisation in his opinion is not any of the masters he met as a tibetan monk for four years but a lady that does not teach formaly and lives in my city about 25 min walking distance from where I live. I much prefer this to wild searching in the mountains somewhere :lol: but I have never met her so I don`t know if I agree and I realy don`t have much to compare with or asses such a person by but if it is realy the case that she is the highest then it is kind of like master home delivery :lol:

I'm really bad it speaking to those outside my own temperament. But since he wants super powers I'd suggest him to someone who is rumored to have similar powers, but will give him good practice. Chunyi Lin might be attractive to this individual. Although I don't trust Mantak Chia, his "high spiritual" cultivation might also be attractive to this individual, and at least introduce him to something that will open the door. Maybe telling him of a taiji legend and referring him to a simple local teacher...