mewtwo

Mind if I invite some people to our forum?

I was wondering if you guys would mind if i invited the people from meditation-mantra.org/alchemy and journik.com over to our forum?

Thanks

I was wondering if you guys would mind if i invited the people from meditation-mantra.org/alchemy and journik.com over to our forum?

Thanks

Hey! If we can put up with V. we can put up with anyone. Hehehe. The more the merrier! Just ask them to say at least one nice thing about Taoism at least once a year, Okay? :)

Happy Trails!

Hey! If we can put up with V. we can put up with anyone. Hehehe. The more the merrier! Just ask them to say at least one nice thing about Taoism at least once a year, Okay? :)

Happy Trails!

Vajraji has been quiet lately. LOL!!

ralis

Vajraji has been quiet lately. LOL!!

ralis

Indeed I have noticed that he has been a good boy lately and I suppose that this is a good time to express my appreciation.

Appreciation expressed to you V.! :)

Happy Trails!

Happy Trails!

V. doesn't actually exist, he only appears to exist through dependent origination, I think this may be why he fades in and out of view.

Thanks

OK, but you have to ask two people to leave for every one that you invite. It's too crowded around here.

Craig

(PS - you can't ask me to leave. Well you can, but I won't)

V. doesn't actually exist, he only appears to exist through dependent origination, I think this may be why he fades in and out of view.
:lol:

Hehehe. I was afraid someone would do that.

We really do love you V. It is just that you can be such a pain sometimes. :)

Okay. What were we talking about? Oh, yeah, inviting people to the forum. I think it is a great idea. More ideas to disagree with. Hehehe.

Happy Trails!

:lol: go ahead, please.

I feel really bad for the guys over there in that forum. That Wan guy has pretty much marketed all that junk to 14 year old kids who want to play naruto in real life and then manifest a girlfriend, it's kinda sad.

I feel really bad for the guys over there in that forum. That Wan guy has pretty much marketed all that junk to 14 year old kids who want to play naruto in real life and then manifest a girlfriend, it's kinda sad.

:lol::lol:

Never been to that forum but man, that is hilarious.

Lordy... ok now... I'm not a magician. But... look into my eyes.... looooook deeeeeep into my eyes....smiley-hypnotize-no-back_thumb.gif you will see dependent origination circulating inside of me... undulating and pulsating deep within me...

B) Ok, enough of that.

Thanks

Looking forward to it!

:)

Hehehehehe Naruto rocks :P . Yea i agree with you, i've seen him talking about drinking something called the tao or something, when i didn't use to cultivate. But now i am like :huh::blink::lol: . He's a good physcologist though.

:) Your friend Prince hisoka :)