Eric Yudelove

Hello My Fellow Bums

Well somehow I landed back on Earth & I guess I'll have to stay for a while. Things have been very good lately. I'm very deeply back to the practice of Taoist Alchemy & magick, with fantastic results.

I'm also finally getting remarried after being a widower for 10 years, her name is Dian but I call her Sparkle. She is a lawyer and was a ballerina & a runway & longerie model. Absolute perfection,Don't ask.

I am definitely not worthy of this, the bum that I am, but what's a guy supposed to do? Huh? Especially when she starts begging me to let her keep hanging around. Compassion was always my strongest virtue.

Also have a new friend from the Upper World, Jezebel, the Pussycat Dragon, sweet and savage. I would post pictures of her on this site if I could.

Eric Yudelove

The Dragon Master

Edited by Eric Yudelove

Well somehow I landed back on Earth & I guess I'll have to stay for a while. Things have been very good lately. I'm very deeply back to the practice of Taoist Alchemy & magick, with fantastic results.

I'm also finally getting remarried after being a widower for 10 years, her name is Dian but I call her Sparkle. She is a lawyer and was a ballerina & a runway & longerie model. Absolute perfection,Don't ask.

I am definitely not worthy of this, the bum that I am, but what's a guy supposed to do? Huh? Especially when she starts begging me to let her keep hanging around. Compassion was always my strongest virtue.

Also have a new friend from the Upper World, Jezebel, the Pussycat Dragon, sweet and savage. I would post pictures of her on this site if I could.

Eric Yudelove

The Dragon Master

Welcome to taobums, Mr Yudelove! B)

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Eric Yudelove

The Dragon Master

Hello Eric

welcome back to the forum!

Nice to hear from you. I'm following your two books together with four girls. We have been practising froom them for about 3 years. I think thew will be happy to know you are on this forum. I am :)

Hope you stay for a while this time.

Simcerey Fire Dragon

Hello Eric

welcome back to the forum!

Nice to hear from you. I'm following your two books together with four girls. We have been practising froom them for about 3 years. I think thew will be happy to know you are on this forum. I am :)

Hope you stay for a while this time.

Simcerey Fire Dragon

Dear Fire Dragon:

Glad to hear you and others are using my books to learn and practice(there are actually 3 books and I just spoke to my publisher yesterday, who informed me that they have been translated and published in 20 different languages.) I've been going through "100 Days" with my wife Dian, we're just about to start Week Four. I really hadn't looked at the book for quite a while and I have to say that I'm quite pleased with its thoroughness and clarity. Perhaps my greatest gift is the ability to take often difficult concepts and portray them in a clear and easy to understand manner. This skill probably comes from my almost 30 years as a criminal lawyer and my need to present clear, precise and concise summations to juries.

I don't think there will be any more Taoist course books. "Taoist Yoga and Sexual Energy" took it as far as I think you can take it in a book. This book is much more my own teachings than "100 Days", which was sort of an amalgam of the teachings of Mantak Chia and Wilhelm's translation of the classic Taoist text "The Secret of the Golden Flower",although it's structure was uniquely my own. (I find Cleary's translations of "The Secret of the Golden Flower to be useless from a practical point of view, however I loved "Opening the Dragon's Gate".)

I am currently working on a children's novel with Dian about dragons.

As to my own practice, aside from teaching Dian, I spend a lot of time, when I'm in New York, on my 200 foot long Taoist rock pathway, which is decorated with the entire inventory of a gem and mineral store that I purchased when it went out of business. About 2/3 of the way down the path you cross over a wooden bridge, once you do, the laws of nature and physics, as are commonly understood, no longer apply. Many strange things have occurred there, as a matter of fact, strange things happen around me all the time, I usually don't pay them much mind. For instance, a couple of weeks ago I took a Zippo lighter that I use to light incense and candles out of a drawer, filled it with lighter fluid and put it on my bathroom counter. It was in perfect condition. The next morning, the outer casing of the lighter was crushed beyond repair, as if it had been hit with a powerful blow from a hammer. This might have scared some people into thinking about Paranormal Activity, I thought it was really funny(luckily I had a spare case for the lighter). I also spend some time everyday, working with my collection of crystal balls. Wonderful, wonderful tools. I bought most of them about 20 years ago when you could still find fine quality quartz balls.

I spend 1/2 the year in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, which have a very a strong magic of their own. You have an unobstructed view of Mt. Washington(the highest mountain on the entire east side of the USA) from my driveway and there is a beautiful wide river 50 yards behind our house(Dian loves hiking and kyacking.)

Hi! This is Dian -- I was asking Eric to tell all of you how accomplished he is in Sexual Kung Fu. He actually blushed (and he's not a blushing sort of guy!) and told me if I wanted to, to tell you myself.

I'm so lucky to be Eric's wife. My husband is amazing. He really walks his talk. Eric's life is a true testament to the lifestyle his books enable us to lead. He works on himself every day. He's also taking me through his brilliant "100 Days" program. It's already changed me for the better, especially my breathing, which was long a problem for me. As a matter of fact, I saw my Dr. last week and as she examined me she actually said "you finally learned how to breathe." I love it -- and we're only up to Week Four.

Eric is my inspiration in all matters, including, if I may be so bold as to state it, sexually. At age 63 he provides us with a sex life beyond my wildest dreams! I haven't advanced far enough in the work to know how his books help the average person's sex life -- but I do definitely know that Eric is incredibly hot, and very, very vital. We have really wonderful sex almost daily and sometimes more often than that -- a sex life that most 23 year old men would envy -- seriously.

So read on, enjoy, and take the exercises seriously!

Peace,

Dian

***** This is Eric again. I'm still blushing, but I do have to say, Dian is gorgeous and way hot herself. She brings out the best in me. I absolutely love and adore her. I never knew that women came in that flavor until I met her.

I just wanted to tell whoever reads this a little bit about who I am and where I'm at, without violating the sorceror's code: To know, to dare and to be silent.

May the Chi be with you,

Eric Yudelove

Here are some photos of Dian, Tarot, Jezebel & yours truly.

Eric Yudelove

Nice pictures! Almost as good as a DNA test I guess :)

Jezebel looks a bit dangerous!

Fire Dragon

:wub::wub::wub:

Ohhhhh, what a team! Gorgeousness in the photo's, all of you. Thankyou for posting them.

I am in love with your cat.

LOVE, I tell you.:D

Greetings my fellow traveler!

In the intro to Taoist yoga the "added one specific thing" mystery may now be answered?

I began this study in 2004 and recently received 100 days from amazon.

Thank you for your books and making the treasures readable.