Sign in to follow this  
Lozen

change re: new posts

I'm not sure if I like the new way that new posts are showing up. It is harder to read new replies, if there is more than one. :unsure:

I'm not sure if I like the new way that new posts are showing up. It is harder to read new replies, if there is more than one.  :unsure:

9419[/snapback]

did you click on 'outline' by mistake? that happened to me and i didn't like the format.

thaddeus

Did I? I get this weird line chart on the bottom now whenever I search for new posts.

did you click on 'outline' by mistake?  that happened to me and i didn't like the format.

thaddeus

9422[/snapback]

WOW! Thanks, Thaddeus! Here I thought Sean made changes and it was just that I hit some button. DOH!

WOW! Thanks, Thaddeus! Here I thought Sean made changes and it was just that I hit some button. DOH!

9424[/snapback]

you're welcome..when it happened to me, i thought the same thing and actually lived with it for a few days and it was really irking me...i found it by accident..

you're welcome..when it happened to me, i thought the same thing and actually lived with it for a few days and it was really irking me...i found it by accident..

9426[/snapback]

LOL, it was irking me too and I was trying to think of a polite way to complain about it for close to a week. :rolleyes: I'm such a dork!

Sign in to follow this