Sign in to follow this  
William Douglas Horden

Hello, Tao Bums,

Nice to have run into this group. Hope I can participate in the spirit of the whole.

By way of introduction, I am nearing my 60th birthday and strange as it seems to say, I have been a student of the Tao for 40 years now. I've been married for 37 years and have a 35 year-old daughter and a 1-year old grandson. I have traveled extensively and continue to spend large parts of each year in Southern Mexico. Some 20 years ago, I wrote a book called "The Tao Of Cool", which was a light-hearted effort to show the similarities between the ancient Chinese concept of "Tao" and the modern American concept of "Cool". More recently, I just had a book published entitled, "The Toltec I Ching", which attempts to draw parallels between the indigenous shamanic world views of China and Mesoamerica. And I spend way too much time trying to capture the spirit within matter with my camera (http://www.hipikats.com). When I'm not in Mexico, I live in south-western Oregon.

I look forward to the camaraderie on the Way.

William,

It's an honor to have another author on the site! I hope you enjoy!

Your pal,

Yoda

Hello, Tao Bums,

Nice to have run into this group. Hope I can participate in the spirit of the whole.

By way of introduction, I am nearing my 60th birthday and strange as it seems to say, I have been a student of the Tao for 40 years now. I've been married for 37 years and have a 35 year-old daughter and a 1-year old grandson. I have traveled extensively and continue to spend large parts of each year in Southern Mexico. Some 20 years ago, I wrote a book called "The Tao Of Cool", which was a light-hearted effort to show the similarities between the ancient Chinese concept of "Tao" and the modern American concept of "Cool". More recently, I just had a book published entitled, "The Toltec I Ching", which attempts to draw parallels between the indigenous shamanic world views of China and Mesoamerica. And I spend way too much time trying to capture the spirit within matter with my camera (http://www.hipikats.com). When I'm not in Mexico, I live in south-western Oregon.

I look forward to the camaraderie on the Way.

hello, WDH - and welcome to the tao bums. fine intro.

have fun here; tao of cool always appreciated.

hello, WDH - and welcome to the tao bums. fine intro.

have fun here; tao of cool always appreciated.

hello, trailmaker--

thanx for making me feel welcome!

looking forward,

wdh

William,

It's an honor to have another author on the site! I hope you enjoy!

Your pal,

Yoda

Yoda--

Many thanks for the warm welcome.

It feels like home already....

wm

Sign in to follow this