Encephalon

Microcosmic Orbit clarification

The Governor vessel points 16-24, from the base of the cranium up over the head and down to the nose, appear to be external, but I feel them as if they are directly beneath the skull, as if they are pressed against the skull from the inside by centrifugal force. And when it comes down to the bridge of the nose, I feel like a sneeze is coming on.

I have heard that it can be downright dangerous to fool around with circulating energy inside your head. I am going with the sneeze-like sensation and allowing my upper lip to tingle for as long as necessary, however. I also let my throat pulsate as long as it wants, because it did seem as if it was presenting a blockage that kept energy from descending.

Anyway, this MO is right up there with quitting drinking and getting a college education. There's hope for schmucks like me.

The Governor vessel points 16-24, from the base of the cranium up over the head and down to the nose, appear to be external, but I feel them as if they are directly beneath the skull, ...

How are you activating the points?

Focused attention?

Massage?

Tapping massage?

How are you activating the points?

Focused attention?

Massage?

Tapping massage?

Focused attention. I have found Thomas Cleary's translation from "Vitality, Energy, Spirit" to be very helpful, comprehensible, clear. He uses the image of a small snake winding its way up your spine from the coccyx. Getting through GV12 to GV16 is the slowest going, but the CV descent is really smooth, once I was able to deal with some throat chakra blockages.

No hallucinations yet, no bouts of (above normal) mental illness.

I still can't get over how my post-workout soreness has not manifested. It is the screwiest thing; as a personal trainer, I can't explain it. Almost 3 months of gentle nei kung and chi kung, hardly even any yoga, a few sessions of Tibetan rites thrown in, and then BAMM! I started throwing kettlebells around with my clients just like in the old days, and I should be sore as hell. I am completely mystified by this; my only explanation is the tension-dissolving effects of MO circulation.

Am I completely deluding myself?

Edited by Blasto

As far as sore/not-sore goes, that's unmistakable. Reasons, mechanisms for that - I'm sure I don't know. :) Though, impressive I'd say.

I'd suggest that as you explore channels and points, that including some kind of massage will help a great deal. Especially with the heat signs that you mentioned before. Important to open channels as a complex ventilation and harmonizing system.

cheers,

Trunk

Focused attention. I have found Thomas Cleary's translation from "Vitality, Energy, Spirit" to be very helpful, comprehensible, clear. He uses the image of a small snake winding its way up your spine from the coccyx. Getting through GV12 to GV16 is the slowest going, but the CV descent is really smooth, once I was able to deal with some throat chakra blockages.

No hallucinations yet, no bouts of (above normal) mental illness.

I still can't get over how my post-workout soreness has not manifested. It is the screwiest thing; as a personal trainer, I can't explain it. Almost 3 months of gentle nei kung and chi kung, hardly even any yoga, a few sessions of Tibetan rites thrown in, and then BAMM! I started throwing kettlebells around with my clients just like in the old days, and I should be sore as hell. I am completely mystified by this; my only explanation is the tension-dissolving effects of MO circulation.

Am I completely deluding myself?

Very cool - what types of neigong & qigong were you doing?

And I've heard that opening the MCO can enable iron body, etc. So, I wouldn't doubt if it has made you far more physically robust now. In fact, that's probably a good sign that yours has opened.

Guest artform

Thanks All for this thread and all your posts.

Over the last few months my energies circulation "reach" has expanded remarkably compared to anything else I have experienced.

From renewed occasional success with MCOs, to very successful mutual MCOs in Yabyum with my wife, to non-genital contact feet and fingers powerful mutual loop, they have in the last month really lept the distance.

Recently, a fellow anerosian and I attempted energies exchanges and specific body area targeted energies placement and were astounded by our successes and accuracy over hundreds of miles.

In addition, for me, those moving energies hit their highest level as the last phase of two of our experiments when I simply opened to the idea of an MCO and it appeared each time for extended orbits each time. Just reading this post and visualizing the snake, I have had an extended MCO with great variations in the head spread, and on one loop the most astoundingly perfect energetics microgeometric animation in my retinal image reflections with eyes closed.

Suddenly my body is responding with far more vigour and far less pain than has been the case for years!

Your thoughts, suggestions, advice for a novice in extended energetics would be most welcome and appreciated.

all the best sailing on the oceanic bliss all

artform

Edited by artform

I would like to add something that will help maintain your energetic state.

The micro orbit is great for opening your main energy flow and yes, can increase your strength tremendously.

There is something called the small orbit or the small wheel. Its the pathway from your pelvic region, up the back of the du channel, and into the solar plexus region. After letting it mingle with the energies of your organs, you recollect the new qi back in the lower dantien. I suggest running this small orbit first for a LONG time before sending the qi up to the head. Its like building a skyscraper with a solid foundation. If you spend more time keeping the orbit moving through the bottom half of the body, your are less likely to "burnout", because you have a solid foundation to grow upon.

Too many people try to send the qi up too soon. Traditionally, you are supposed to spend near 9 months of dedicated practice to only moving the small wheel before heading up to higher places in the microcosmic orbit. Gives the body time to refresh, detox and clear stagnation in the emotional organs before you solidify your spirit in the head.

That way you make sure you clear your emotional/karmic patterns before you enter the heavenly levels.

Nobody wants to show up to the gates of heaven with stains on your soul! :)

I would like to add something that will help maintain your energetic state.

The micro orbit is great for opening your main energy flow and yes, can increase your strength tremendously.

There is something called the small orbit or the small wheel. Its the pathway from your pelvic region, up the back of the du channel, and into the solar plexus region. After letting it mingle with the energies of your organs, you recollect the new qi back in the lower dantien. I suggest running this small orbit first for a LONG time before sending the qi up to the head. Its like building a skyscraper with a solid foundation. If you spend more time keeping the orbit moving through the bottom half of the body, your are less likely to "burnout", because you have a solid foundation to grow upon.

Too many people try to send the qi up too soon. Traditionally, you are supposed to spend near 9 months of dedicated practice to only moving the small wheel before heading up to higher places in the microcosmic orbit. Gives the body time to refresh, detox and clear stagnation in the emotional organs before you solidify your spirit in the head.

That way you make sure you clear your emotional/karmic patterns before you enter the heavenly levels.

:)

This is precisely the advice that was suggested to me by Trunk @ http://www.precisiondocs.com/~altaoism/ (click on Little Orbit). My readings indicated that when it was turbine-like enough, it would naturally spill through the next pass on its own accord. This was my experience.

But your advice seems very sound. What do you mean by "Nobody wants to show up to the gates of heaven with stains on your soul!"? The point completely resonates with me, as I have had, since early childhood, great schisms between body and mind, heart and mind, body and soul, and have tried diligently to reconcile these tremendous divergences (something to do with my mother's husbands, I suspect). At this point in my life I could readily assume a three year monastic lifestyle. This is all I want, and I've just spent the last 12 years in college preparing for an occupation that may never again exist.

Get me out of LA, off the grid, latitude 50*.

the organs of the solar plexus are as follows.

liver-seat of gusto and also generalized anger

gallbladder- seat of bravery and rage

spleen- seat of introspection and worry

pancreas- higher "thoughts" and aspirations but also obsessiveness.

stomach- ability to absorb situational events or refute everything.

since most of the more negative emotions arise out of chemical and physical imbalances in the solar plexus, by constantly flushing the area with qi, it gives the adept time to kick out the unwanted karmic patterns. if this area is totally clear after 9 months of intensive focus ( using the secret smile to dissolve blockages), while slowly upping the charge of earthly qi, the eventual clear rising to the next stage will happen exactly as you say, spontaneously.

it involves some serious study of the abdomen with your third eye, lots of self dissolving serotonin inducing smirks, and a good amount of therapeutic help to resolve inherited and created patterns of imbalance. if you have the patience, this is the area where most of the work is done. after this, it gets easier. but that's why there is a picture of a bison plowing the field in the inner landscape pictures. this is the HARD part. you have to drudge up the muck, deal with the shit, and plant the seed!

:)