Sign in to follow this  
NeiChuan

personal practice discussion.

have a look at this thread: http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=10694&hl=

summary: you need to send a PM to the active admin or the moderators but one at a time. In the mean time you can make a thread in the PP section and it will make things easier.

admin list is the first 3 people at the top of the list of moderators. You can got to that list by pressing "My Assistant" at the top right.

the current active admin is sean, his profile page is: http://www.thetaobums.com/sean-m3.html

as for the moderators, they aren't properly listed there yet but here they are according to this post by Mal:

Just to keep everyone up to date some of us were fortunate enough to receive a nice little message from our benevolent overlord Sean.

>>>

Hey y'all,

This is Sean from The Tao Bums. Just winging this email to the new moderation group I've finally assembled.

Here's the gang:

Trunk - For thorough awesomeness

Stigweard - Ethical sobriety, attention to detail

VCraigP - Broad, grounded perspective from being in this community for so long

SereneBlue - Sincerity and much needed yin balance / perspective

Mal - Tech support and all around humble benevolence

<<<

We will all be trying very hard to ensure our moderation presence is hardly noticed. So please let us know if you think we overstep in any way.

The Moderation Team / The Mod Squad

(we don't even have a name yet :lol:)

here are hyperlinks to the moderators' profiles:

Trunk

Stigweard

VCraigP

SereneBlue

Mal

Thanks DesertEagle. Will add changing that page to the to do list :) Sean and myself have access to do this sort of stuff (well I'll have access soon, please enjoy the on hold music while you wait)

khxFF8rcG-A

Alright thanks alot really =D.

Most welcome. :)

Thanks DesertEagle. Will add changing that page to the to do list :) Sean and myself have access to do this sort of stuff (well I'll have access soon, please enjoy the on hold music while you wait)

While you're at it, the PP and support sections do not have a page listing for the threads at the bottom, so older ones disappear unless you search the members individual posts which can be tiresome. Thank you Mal and Sean. :)

The issue is due to the defalt preferences. Right down at the bottom of the page the default listing is 30 days like Taoist discussion.

You can change it. But I don't know if it's changeable for individual pages.

It probably is but I've only just got access to the control panel and there are a LOT of options :blink: It will take a while to work through what does what, and I don't want to stuff up anything.

More than 30 days could be good though as it's low traffic in forum and tech support.

Sign in to follow this