NeiChuan

Dicifering Dreams

They seemed to of stopped now but I had sorta've recurring dreams of a polar bear (always been my fav animal).

But they were really brutal, and I never full got what they meant. A qi gong teacher had told me the bear is definetly overpowering mortality and some other stuff..

Anyway does anyone have some idea? Just seems it may be of some importance.

Deciphering dreams is like trying to put a 10,000 piece jigsaw puzzle together. There are just so many pieces, some even the dreamer doesn't realize, that it may take years to dig into the depth and pull out the various causes.

However, Let me give it a shot. Your favorite animal is the polar bear. There had been some form of brutality in your life (or someone you knew or know) so the brutality was transferred to the bear.

Other than that - I have no idea.

I rarely dream. I dreamed most of last night. Of all things I was trying to recall the name of a song I heard on the TV right before I went to bed. I never did get the answer in my dream but when I woke up one of the first things I did this morning was turn on the computer and find the title of the song. Listened to the song by about eight different artists and all was good.

Happy Trails!

Maybe you should try putting time into practicing lucid dreaming instead of examining your dreams...

Then you can examine your subconscious mind directly.

They seemed to of stopped now but I had sorta've recurring dreams of a polar bear (always been my fav animal).

But they were really brutal, and I never full got what they meant. A qi gong teacher had told me the bear is definetly overpowering mortality and some other stuff..

It's all on the surface here. You like polar bears, but when you see how brutal they can be, you act surprised. This is why you had this dream. You don't understand what you like and why. You need to contemplate it. This dream calls your attention to this aspect of the bear you've been ignoring.

When the "but" goes away, then you understand. If you just read your own post, you can understand 75% of what you want to know. Do you ever bother to read your own posts?

"cat" once hinted to me that it's more important to interpret the feelings of dreams than to try and decipher the symbols. ;)

"cat" once hinted to me that it's more important to interpret the feelings of dreams than to try and decipher the symbols. ;)

That is a valid point, I think.

Happy Trails!

It's all on the surface here. You like polar bears, but when you see how brutal they can be, you act surprised. This is why you had this dream. You don't understand what you like and why. You need to contemplate it. This dream calls your attention to this aspect of the bear you've been ignoring.

When the "but" goes away, then you understand. If you just read your own post, you can understand 75% of what you want to know. Do you ever bother to read your own posts?

Lol I've always known how brutal they can be.. There killing machines that demand respect.. Like other animals that dont eat meat kill people sometimes too.. I've known this.. lol.

Eviander.. Thats the thing I've been reasonably concious and Able to choose and such what to do, im not just observing.. Even though running and watching sorta've is. Plus if it was lucid would'nt that defeat the purpose? lol

@ Scotty im not going to sugar code it the last dream was extremely intense. I was Extremely scared.. and felt a massive amount of chi circulating in in my abdomen counter clockwise.. After the dream I was like amazed.. It was so real.

But I did end up dieing in the dream =( lol when I realized it dident hurt I actually chuckled alittle realizing how scared I was before.

@ Scotty im not going to sugar code it the last dream was extremely intense. I was Extremely scared.. and felt a massive amount of chi circulating in in my abdomen counter clockwise.. After the dream I was like amazed.. It was so real.

But I did end up dieing in the dream =( lol when I realized it dident hurt I actually chuckled alittle realizing how scared I was before.

I believe that these energies reveal what we need to be dealing with in our lives. If we don't face a certain aspect of ourselves, then that energy will manifest in our dreams and cause all sorts of symbolism to occur...the deep mind trying to unravel the lessons. But if you feel terror after a dream, then contemplate that feeling all day. It may show you what part you are hiding away.

Or maybe I'm wrong. :D

Well the last dream that happend where I actually got owned I was free and getting away but turned around and my best friend was there. We were in trees I was climbing away and he was sitting in one crying <.<.. The thing that was in the trees got sight of him and I noticed.. I was paralyzed with fear but knew what I had to do and felt the energy circulating.. So I went in between the both and then got Finished off lol..

I guessed I had to know myself that I could do that.. Im not sure though.

Lol I've always known how brutal they can be.. There killing machines that demand respect.. Like other animals that dont eat meat kill people sometimes too.. I've known this.. lol.

The last thing anyone needs is a dull regurgitations of facts like that. Yes, yes, of course you knew. That's irrelevant though and is not what I was hinting at. What do you admire about bears? Why are they your favorite? Why were you surprised and why did you think it was important to remember the feeling of surprise and to then type about it here? Obviously it's important because if it wasn't you'd either forget or not bother to mention it. I'm talking about "but". "But they were really brutal..." hmm.... But.... ?? Dig there. What do you expect from a bear dream? What does bear stand for, in your own mind?

Don't give me any cheap answers please because this is not like a quiz. It's for you to find out; your own secret.

Edited by goldisheavy

The last thing anyone needs is a dull regurgitations of facts like that. Yes, yes, of course you knew. That's irrelevant though and is not what I was hinting at. What do you admire about bears? Why are they your favorite? Why were you surprised and why did you think it was important to remember the feeling of surprise and to then type about it here? Obviously it's important because if it wasn't you'd either forget or not bother to mention it. I'm talking about "but". "But they were really brutal..." hmm.... But.... ?? Dig there. What do you expect from a bear dream? What does bear stand for, in your own mind?

Don't give me any cheap answers please because this is not like a quiz. It's for you to find out; your own secret.

Heh.. Well no need to get worked up - A sentence would easily clear that up.

I haden't known what you were pointing at, anyway it just attacked and mainly for me and killed everything to get to me. So I thought what could I have done to get it so angry at me specifically and to keep coming back ect.

The best way to interpret dreams I know of is called Integral Dream Listening(or Dream Yoga). Its a way to interview the dream character that makes you able to access the unique and deeply personal intention of the dream, from the perspective the dream characters themselves!

You just ask the dream character a set of questions that are designed to unfold your own unique connection to the dream character so the character itself can tell you what the meaning of the dream is and what it has to teach you. And also how it can help you in your daily life and development.

I have found this method to bring a whole new level to dream interpretation! Instead of forcing an outside pradigm(designed by someone else) onto the character, you learn to LISTEN to what it actually does in your dream. Since the dream is designed by you, it should also be you who interpret it. Not someone else. And even better; let the dream characters themselves TELL you their intentions!

Here is the questions: http://www.integraldeeplistening.com/exper...dream-character

It might take up to 30 minutes to complete the questions, but if you take the time you will certainly find it was worth it.