enouch

NEIGONG PROTECTION!

Hi! Is anyone famialar with the protective element of neigong? I recently read a old post from the shaolin wahnam forum on neigong and of course mo pai came up.Students of mo pai wrote Kostas got it wrong about the yin force redirecting or converting...it simply protects the developed indidvidual.I'm aware of Dam mo's muscle tendon classic and how it is suppose to bring chi to the limbs to make them stronger.But I'd never heard of chi power being strong enough to absorb bullets or protect from knives.I've recently come across some of the indonesian schools which use tenaga batin/sacred mantras for protection against mishaps.

So any info regarding this protective element? Also while we're at it I recently heard a talk show with Bob Lazar WHO WORKED AT AREA 51 supposedly back engineering ufos...I don't know! He did say one curious thing however:That gravity can be used to elevate ships or their is a force in the earth that allows for this.Now when perusing the old forum posts a mo pai student said pak Chang has partial levitation and that yang isn't strong enough to levitate,you need yin.In most schools yin is in the earth but I understand that mo pai has its own definition of yin,anyway I hope no one will reveal it here, but I thought the possible connection was intriguing.So has anyone heard of a protective force that shields developed individuals from harm? And how far does it go? How much damage could a person take? Ya mu, have you heard of this power? How about you Santiago? Aside from tenaga batin...by the way is it [batin]for real?

Hi! Is anyone famialar with the protective element of neigong? I recently read a old post from the shaolin wahnam forum on neigong and of course mo pai came up.Students of mo pai wrote Kostas got it wrong about the yin force redirecting or converting...it simply protects the developed indidvidual.I'm aware of Dam mo's muscle tendon classic and how it is suppose to bring chi to the limbs to make them stronger.But I'd never heard of chi power being strong enough to absorb bullets or protect from knives.I've recently come across some of the indonesian schools which use tenaga batin/sacred mantras for protection against mishaps.

So any info regarding this protective element? Also while we're at it I recently heard a talk show with Bob Lazar WHO WORKED AT AREA 51 supposedly back engineering ufos...I don't know! He did say one curious thing however:That gravity can be used to elevate ships or their is a force in the earth that allows for this.Now when perusing the old forum posts a mo pai student said pak Chang has partial levitation and that yang isn't strong enough to levitate,you need yin.In most schools yin is in the earth but I understand that mo pai has its own definition of yin,anyway I hope no one will reveal it here, but I thought the possible connection was intriguing.So has anyone heard of a protective force that shields developed individuals from harm? And how far does it go? How much damage could a person take? Ya mu, have you heard of this power? How about you Santiago? Aside from tenaga batin...by the way is it [batin]for real?

TD is different because it's using djinn or spirits. For example when they hit from a distance etc it is actually the Khodam that is hitting the person. Same with protection. Just like in some lineages of Taoism 'deities' are invoked/evoked to protect property or a person. Nothing like Mo Pai at all. If you go any look at Mak Tin Si's website you will see he offers this kinds of services. He calls them 'deities' but they are the same thing.

In western witchcraft again the same process is used and for protection a mage might conjure a 'familiar'. In different cultures different identities are used to 'house' these entities but it all the same (in a manner of speaking). Once invoked an entity will require offerings like incense daily or at least some kind of energy source. This is their food. The witch thread is an example of entities creation, it is feeding off her sexual energy. This is dangerous because it has no other purpose then to give her pleasure in exchange for food. There are no boundaries and over time it will grow in power. Entities become more powerful when they are created via a belief system by a group. This is how linage power works. Usually there is a requirement that the group to follow certain habits like not eating beef etc.

The TD that has all this protection build in to it is using spirits just like Mak Tin Si does (you may believe they are the actually deity's - actually that makes it stronger for you). TD magick all comes from Islamic occult though. Powerful stuff. I can really elaborate and explain this stuff in detail but I have not the time right now. If there is interest I will later perhaps.

Biff.

TD is different because it's using djinn or spirits. For example when they hit from a distance etc it is actually the Khodam that is hitting the person. Same with protection. Just like in some lineages of Taoism 'deities' are invoked/evoked to protect property or a person. Nothing like Mo Pai at all. If you go any look at Mak Tin Si's website you will see he offers this kinds of services. He calls them 'deities' but they are the same thing.

In western witchcraft again the same process is used and for protection a mage might conjure a 'familiar'. In different cultures different identities are used to 'house' these entities but it all the same (in a manner of speaking). Once invoked an entity will require offerings like incense daily or at least some kind of energy source. This is their food. The witch thread is an example of entities creation, it is feeding off her sexual energy. This is dangerous because it has no other purpose then to give her pleasure in exchange for food. There are no boundaries and over time it will grow in power. Entities become more powerful when they are created via a belief system by a group. This is how linage power works. Usually there is a requirement that the group to follow certain habits like not eating beef etc.

The TD that has all this protection build in to it is using spirits just like Mak Tin Si does (you may believe they are the actually deity's - actually that makes it stronger for you). TD magick all comes from Islamic occult though. Powerful stuff. I can really elaborate and explain this stuff in detail but I have not the time right now. If there is interest I will later perhaps.

Biff.

PS I should add... this is not all TD BTW.... :-)

But I'd never heard of chi power being strong enough to absorb bullets or protect from knives.
See 4:34
:

Aos0hnwiHt8

All im going to say is.. Passed level 2 training of Mo pai you can take a bullet without injury.

I take it you know this from either first hand or second hand experience? But what about other systems of neigong? Is the neigong power referenced strictyly due to yin power or can other systems develop it as well? Is it like an aura that protects the developed individual?

Biff.

PS I should add... this is not all TD BTW.... :-)

I would like to learn more.

ralis

I take it you know this from either first hand or second hand experience? But what about other systems of neigong? Is the neigong power referenced strictyly due to yin power or can other systems develop it as well? Is it like an aura that protects the developed individual?

Yeah well the Yin Energy in mo pai comes much later then the yang.. And in other schools its just as possbile (Even Trained for).. And yes in mo pai the energy is just around the body a close layer/aura.

Mo Pai isent required for something like this though.. These things come around the corner of training.. Well in mo pai.. It may not take very very long with other schools either because they'll train for it - for a period of time or so.

All im going to say is.. Passed level 2 training of Mo pai you can take a bullet without injury.

Hi Neichuan,

What kind of bullet are you talking about , Do you mean something like a bb/pellet gun ?

Regards,

Hi Neichuan,

Would you really accept this as fact, considering that John almost severed his finger on a chopstick ?

Lets say the ancestor was angry at him (as stated in the video) Well this still shouldnt affect his chi protecting him at all times. Dont forget, heres a man who meditates 4 hours per day and has done so for the past 40 years !

There are other stories circulating about a level 3 student who was knocked out,The story being told by the guy himself.

Dont believe everything you read or hear for that matter. This style is not as powerful as many people thought (Myself included). Much of the books are ramblings of an overzealous novice whose background was in the art of deception,Ninjutsu.

Regards,

heh.. Well smith your wrong.. If you knew more of mo pai you'd know why he can be injured sometimes.. The reasons are right infront when you know them, like in the ring of fire documentary.. Also there is a video of what I said.

If you knew everything kosta lied about you'd probably be alot more suprised.. Also like I said, there is conditions to mo pai training/rules..

Hi there again Neichuan.

First of all im not trying to take a shot at you or anything like that. But Im just very curious to know why his chi didnt protect him ?

Also, From my understanding level 2 students cannot take pistol shots (Im assuming your talking about the High Calibre variety & not Pellets), but instead have some basic ironshirt capabilities at best as far as protective powers are concerned ???

All the best.

Hi there again Neichuan.

First of all im not trying to take a shot at you or anything like that. But Im just very curious to know why his chi didnt protect him ?

Also, From my understanding level 2 students cannot take pistol shots (Im assuming your talking about the High Calibre variety & not Pellets), but instead have some basic ironshirt capabilities at best as far as protective powers are concerned ???

All the best.

It can be difficult to know whom to believe...both Sean Denty and MJJ Becker say Koaskas wrote the book with great attentionto detail.Also, Sean said Koasts video taped many more exciting things that have yet to be revealed.But other mo pai students maintain he got some things wrong.I have no difficulty accepting if John Chang can literally jump over a house that he can stop a bullet.Mo pai students also wrote he got it wrong about doubting making a difference with the protective element.It would be interesting to ascertain how strong these fields are...can they stop a knife as well? This isn't [just]in regards to mo pai but other neigong forms as well.

I can't say the first one except that theres rules. And keyword I had mentioned before was "Passed" Level 2 Training.

@Enouch - Pretty much what I said before still stands being some schools train alittle while for that and get it over with.. As with mo pai it'll take until you have the yin energy for it, and even then you have to be ready for it.

Different story with John Chang though.

Hello,

Very interesting discussion - I'm assuming because the internal (neigong) schools use no overt external sources for energy that this is the reason this protective ability may take a bit longer to cultivate than other schools that use external sources - I've heard stories of practitioners in other schools (African) that use energy (presumably a type of yin power) from the dead to give them their protection from physical threats - I remember talking to a younger initiate who had a fairly strong connection in this regard, another person was thrown against a wall when the initiate was being accosted, but I was not there to see this.

Cheers,

Rene'

I can't say the first one except that theres rules. And keyword I had mentioned before was "Passed" Level 2 Training.

@Enouch - Pretty much what I said before still stands being some schools train alittle while for that and get it over with.. As with mo pai it'll take until you have the yin energy for it, and even then you have to be ready for it.

Different story with John Chang though.

So much secrecy... blah...

First of all, yin and yang are not two different energies. They are different intent-directions. Yin absorbs or disperses while yang creates structure, brings forth, emits. But every time there is a manifestation of yang, there is also yin, because it's the same coin with two sides. You can't have one or the other. However, intent can focus on yin or on yang, or a combination, but it's a single meaning with a single "movement" of intent, and not one movement for yin and one for yang.

Using energy is intentional. So if John Chang is absent-minded or distracted, he will not have any protection whatsoever, unless he did something very special with his habitual energies so that some things are no longer intentional but are automatic -- this could interfere with life on this planet though. Think about it. If his body absorbed all shock at all times, he would become numb. He'd lose feeling! That's definitely not good. With vulnerability comes feeling and with invulnerability comes inability to feel certain things.

Now then, to invoke yin, you have to super-relax. You relax so much that the bullet relaxes, this is because the bullet is in your own mind too, and you can relax yourself outside your body. This is how you can sap energy from anything because all things, inside or outside the body are actually in the same place -- in the mind, and you can access them all equally well, only barring your self-limiting beliefs.

You can also relax rigidity out of your surroundings, thus making them more fluid. In this case, you can see ghostly appearances because you just allowed your surroundings to show subtle phenomena that were previously suppressed by yang (also coming from you, at all times, habitually). Our minds give very strict structure to our environment due to overabundant yang intent. When intent becomes more yin, things begin to loosen up. Therefore "miracles" become easier to perform, but also ghosts and strange things can appear too, because the field around you becomes softer, less structured, more dynamic, more amenable to change.

To give you another example. If you lift a weight and you mostly use intent to generate tension, that's yang. If you use intent to make the weight seem weightless, like you're not lifting anything at all, that's using the yin side to do the same thing (with some small amount of yang to do the movement... but yin is what drains the resistance from the environment). If you use yin you can lift, eventually, with training, even 10 tonns, and it will feel like a tennis ball, because using yin simply changes the meaning of weight. But with yang only you will hit a hard limit because subjectively there is a limit to the amount of tension you can cognise, while relaxation has no limit.

Your environment exists the way it does due to an ongoing grant of energy from you. When you begin to withdraw that grant, that's yin. When you add to it, that's yang. There is a habituation to it, so the grant is mostly automatic and unconscious for most people. But some people can learn to feel themselves constantly granting the environment all its strength, and in that case, these people can also withdraw (stop feeding the world-appearances). It's like relaxing your muscle. If you understand that the body has some minimal amount of tension in it, even if you are totally relaxed, you understand habitual unconscious automatic grant of energy then. To revoke it is equivalent to stilling your heart or to relaxing your body beyond the usual level.

If you contemplate the true nature of intent, all this will be obvious to you and more. Then you won't have to beg around anymore.

The "anti-bullet" nei gong protection didn't work out very well in the Boxer Rebellion,

nor for those folks in the Congo. But maybe John Chang has better "special powers"!

There is an old martial arts movie called "Legendary Weapons of China" that includes

discussion of this issue.

The "anti-bullet" nei gong protection didn't work out very well in the Boxer Rebellion,

nor for those folks in the Congo. But maybe John Chang has better "special powers"!

There is an old martial arts movie called "Legendary Weapons of China" that includes

discussion of this issue.

This kind of stuff is not what you think it is. It's subject to one's emotions and intentions and to everything else within one's fluctuating living mind.

The number of people who would have this ability is in the single units. And all it takes is a single arrow from a bow that was not anticipated, and the guy is dead. You can only stop that which you are aware of with this power. This kind of power is good if you take people by surprise and slaughter them one by one or 3 at a time, but if you're attacked by 500 people from all sides, chances are you will miss something or simply be overwhelmed.

This kind of power is an art and is very psychological in nature. It's not like a tank that just works (to some extent) at all times. Like I said before, the person wants to be able to feel things, and thus cannot afford resting in an insensate state so cannot maintain permanent protection and MUST be vulnerable to enjoy life. And if you can't enjoy life, what are you fighting for? So if you're fighting, it means you have the capacity to enjoy life, and that means you are vulnerable as a general rule. So then yin-type invulnerability is a special case, subject to many conditions like all other phenomena.

Imagine the best MMA fighter, and now imagine someone who is 100 times better. But out of an army of 15000 you only have 1 such warrior. Does this guarantee you a win against a 50000 army with a superior general who understands strategy and tactics better? Of course not! Please use common sense. This doesn't mean someone with very special abilities cannot exist.

Edited by goldisheavy

Interesting points Gold, thanks.

Your mention of the psychological aspects of this power reminds of Alejandro

Jodorowsky's movie "El Topo."

One of the master gunfighters El Topo had to face had the power of letting bullets

pass through him without causing any harm, through non-resistance. By causing

something unexpected to happen, the master's powers were disturbed and he lost.