Sign in to follow this  
Thunder_Gooch

Truth At Any Price

Hi More_Pie_Guy,

I enjoyed the video although I do not agree with his conclusion.

This is because, in my understanding, the moment One became Two, One was no longer the Truth.

Yes, Oneness is Truth. However, Two is also Truth. Therefore there still is no Truth.

Our physical reality is Truth. One day we will all die. This is Truth. So when this happens "our" physical reality will no longer be a Truth.

Even our delusions are Truths. They exist. But when we die 'they' will no longer be Truths because 'we' no longer exist. If we give up our delusions befor we die those delusions will no longer be Truths.

As long as One remains differentiated there is no single Truth. So to think that there is only the One is also a delusion and not the Truth.

Therefore, I suggest that Truth, just as everything else, changes over time. And I further suggest that the only time (which would be a state beyond the limits of time) there is Truth will be when All is One. But, of course, there will be no one around to experience the Truth.

In conclusion, I suggest that we stop looking for the Truth because we will never find it. Live!!! Experience!!! Enjoy!!! Then, when it is time, Die!!!

Happy Trails!

Truth is priceless, because it can never be catched. You catch it and you will destroy it.

Truth is movement.

There is no way of speaking of truth or speaking of any journey to any truth at all, for that matter.

Edited by Guest

Sign in to follow this