Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

magical operations/rituals/etc directed towards taobums?

secret rituals/magic/etc directed towards taobums?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. In the last 5 years, how many magical operations, rituals, etc have been secretly directed towards any taobums? (including from completely outside of TTBs sphere)

• 0-10
    • 10-50
    • 50-100
    • 100-500
    • 500+
  2. 2. how many magical operations/rituals/etc have been secretly directed towards the entire TTBs website/community ?

• 0-10
    • 10-50
    • 50-100
    • 100-500
    • 500+
  3. 3. How many magical operations/rituals/etc have been secretly directed towards TTBs members from other bums or TTBs lurkers?

• 0-10
    • 10-50
    • 50-100
    • 100-500
    • 500+

I haven't voted yet...

Is this both positive and negative? Because I have prayed or intended for a couple of people to get well from the healing section. As well as intended for things to calm down in discussion, at times. No rituals of any sort. Other than that, nothing from me.

Is the purpose of the poll is to find out if people have been doing black magic type of stuff against others? I don't think someone would admit to doing that sort of thing...it's not like the type of people who do such things value honesty.

And how could anyone even possibly answer how many "secret" magical operations have been performed. If they knew it wouldn't be a secret.

I am really intrigued where you are going with this Yoda :huh:

Scotty,

Thanks for asking: definitely includes positive or negative but the poll is directed towards operations or rituals which are premeditated and involve more energy than the spontaneous evil eye thing on the negative side or a heartfelt prayer or wish for a taobum's well being on the positive side. My guess is that behind the back operations/rituals tend to be more often negative, but I don't have any idea what that ratio might be.

Stigweard,

Just stirring the pot as always.... studying with Mak Tin Si has definitely raised my curiosity about this sort of thing. He is very insistent that a successful practitioner *will always* attract those who will make a play for a piece of the action! :lol: Of course, if it's secret then we can only speculate, vibe out, etc any answers.

Your pal,

Yoda

Gossamer sprang to mind. Did we ever manage to help there? As did the healing section.

Otherwise not sure what to do with that poll so someone will have to tell me the results :)

Yoda

i think MTS's lack of succes here was due to the inherent cultural gap.

maybe you could help cross this bridge??

chinese occultism isn't so bad, especially if you're good at it :)

L1

PS: Cool pool :lol:

Five years?

I know that stuff has been going on for, at least, 2 to 2 1/2 years. I didn't suspect that it would be 5.

:blink:

Five years?

I know that stuff has been going on for, at least, 2 to 2 1/2 years. I didn't suspect that it would be 5.

:blink:

How do you know?

Craig

Gossamer sprang to mind. Did we ever manage to help there? As did the healing section.

Otherwise not sure what to do with that poll so someone will have to tell me the results :)

:D

I am choosing to assume that no news is good news. The healing ceremony was done and the talisman delivered.

106.gif

But it doesn't fit into this poll because it wasn't secret :lol:

You can add to the poll,

How many people with an inflated sense of self-importance have succumbed to paranoid delusions, and freak out and post it on Taobums?

How many borderline paranoid-schizophrenic behavior get into spirituality as another way to manifest their delusions, and end up on Taobums?

...I'm not saying there are not real threats out there, just many are mind made.

Edited by de_paradise

I put 5 years as that is the approx age of TTBs. One experience I had at the beginning of TTBs made me wonder if something formal might have kicked off the whole thing: on the old healing tao board I could distinctly feel the moment it went down and shortly afterwards TTBs pops up. Perhaps there were no formal operations, but there certainly was a strong energy to the event.

As time has gone by and as the TTBs has grown in popularity, the energies swirling around here have intensified... again that might not mean anything formal, but I'm assuming that there are lots of formal blessings and curses swirling about.

Of course are they effectual or only effectual against us psychologically unstable types is another issue... :lol:

Yoda

I voted "Zero" for all three questions. I don't do magic. I don't even believe in magic. I don't even believe in prayer.

If a concept doesn't sound logical to me chances are extremely good that I will not believe in it.

Happy Trails!

I voted "Zero" for all three questions. I don't do magic. I don't even believe in magic. I don't even believe in prayer.

If a concept doesn't sound logical to me chances are extremely good that I will not believe in it.

Happy Trails!

... so its just you and Yoko then ...

... so its just you and Yoko then ...

Hehehe. :D:lol::D:lol:

Honestly! I didn't realize the association when I was posting that. But John is still with me.

Happy Trails!

Sign in to follow this