TheSongsofDistantEarth

New! TaoBums iPhone App!

New, at the Apple App Store, a brand new 5 star rated app for you iPhone to increase functionality...

The TaoBums iPhone App 1.0

Features:

-patented 'on the fly' canned posts with expressions such as "dude!", "You're wrong!""suck my yellow robes, Buddhist!","eat rancid bean curd, Taoist!" and many, many more!!

-new, 'smilies' with all new expressions, and features...in addition to the standard caucasian,

there are Asian smilies, African smilies, American Indian smilies, and the blended oh so current 'Tiger Woods' smilies!

-exclusive!--Hand Mudra feature to communicate your thoughts through hand and finger mudras!! includes the popular 'Jade Stalk Finger Salute'!!

-Kunlun "mega-zapper"!

-Matrix-like flying martial arts battles programmable betwen yourself and any other member, set in 'Ancient Temple', 'Silky Palace Bedroom', 'Snowy Graveyard at Night', 'Sooty Hong Kong Rooftop', 'Alley Behind Chinese Restaurant'!

-'Steaming Cup of Jasmine Green Tea' feature to create special ambiance while composing serene responses to posts

-Tinkly Chinese Taoist 3D Music function to project holographically into any room!

-'Kundalini Rising' feature to spectacularly raise kundalini instantly and effortlessly while you listen to favorite iTunes! (special ear-bud electrodes with perineal extensors may be ordered separately from the Apple Store)

-Special 'Dunking Booth' where you can use your on screen cursor to throw a ball and get a chance to dunk:

-Marblehead

-findley

-goldisheavy

-Mal

-michaelz

-Scotty

-Vajrasattva

-Stigweard and the entire new moderating team

-Choose between the dreamy SereneBlue wallpaper and the Sean (photoshopped) shaking hands with the Dalai Lama wallpaper!

-Patented new and powerful Vajrahridaya Button with 'Augmenter' and Suppressor' functions!!

-Dr. Glenn J. Morris Ghost-Generator function with full fortune telling abilities enabled!!

-Auto-Meditator with Microcosmic Orbit Enhancement function!

-New 'iZhan-Zhuang' function will allow your iPhone to 'Stand Like a tree' for you for up to 3 hours while you nap, answer emails, go to Starbucks, brew some chai, run errands, etc.,!!

-Supreme Inner-Smile Generator with full vibrate mode enables the male or female user (with supplemental attachments) to slip the iPhone in your front pocket and generate that 'best orgasmic experience' at will!!!!

Many more to follow in version 2.0!!!!!

Submit your suggestions NOW to our team of software app developers and win a TaoBums iPhone!!!!!

Now that's funny, and some mighty fine writing :lol: I find all of it interesting.

My only suggestions for this app would be:

1. Hopefully this site will be "the most open site on the web" where:

"any practice/any point can be supported or critiqued as strongly as you like. "

2. And the modding will be ritualistically fair between the oldies and the suddenly new 'outsiders' who occasionally roar through here. :D

Coming on version 2.0 our comic relief addition to test if we are taking ourselves too seriously from the one and only... "The Songs of Distant Earth." :D

ROFLMAO!!!!

Sorry SereneBlue :) All in good fun.

:lol:

(I should do a poll on how many guys actually try and slide the bar :lol:)

Dear Serene,

I do apologize but I just couldn't resist the temptation. I hope you get a laugh out of it all.

Happy Trails!

-Supreme Inner-Smile Generator with full vibrate mode enables the male or female user (with supplemental attachments) to slip the iPhone in your front pocket and generate that 'best orgasmic experience' at will!!!!

Many more to follow in version 2.0!!!!!

should include an accesory kit for aneros users and orgasmic ladies which can share a shaktipat session syncronized through a videoconference

ohmybod.JPG

Nice one! :blink: Hey is it just me, or is SereneBlue a dreamy Elf or perhaps a mesmerizing Vulcan with pointy ears??? :D Ether way, I feel a little light headed :rolleyes: And yes, I too found myself sliding the bar, to no good effect... <_<

I'm surprised that a discount for one of those prostate massage devices wasn't thrown in.

Edited by lino

should include an accesory kit for aneros users and orgasmic ladies which can share a shaktipat session syncronized through a videoconference

ohmybod.JPG

DANG!!

You beat me to it :o

ROFLMAO!!!!

Sorry SereneBlue :) All in good fun.

:lol:

(I should do a poll on how many guys actually try and slide the bar :lol:)

I did :lol: