bewellhappy

Hello New Member

Hi Everyone, not sure what this forum is like, active , quiet withdrawn controlled. But I am here ot find out. Interested in making connections with like minded people following the dao.

Hi Bewellhappy,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

Happy Trails!

Yes, it's very quiet, controlled and very subdued. Rather like a meeting of the local garden club at the tea room of the country club. Please take your shoes off, no controversial topics, keep your voice at a whisper and all member's members must be leashed at all times.

Oh, and welcome to you!

:)

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Yes, it's very quiet, controlled and very subdued. Rather like a meeting of the local garden club at the tea room of the country club. Please take your shoes off, no controversial topics, keep your voice at a whisper and all members must be leashed at all times.

Oh, and welcome to you!

:)

Dear Songs,

I regret to inform you that the statement does not apply to all members of this forum. Have you notice the new thread I started this morning?

Happy Trails!

Edited by Marblehead

Marblehead,

Keep your voice down. My begonias are beginning to wilt and I have a souffle in the oven.

Plus, remember, we all agreed to follow "Roberts Rules of Order" for all posts here.

And please, put that cigar out. I'm getting a sinus headache.

My Trails are Happy, So Feel Free to Follow in my Footsteps,

Songs

bewellhappy!

My Trails are Happy, So Feel Free to Follow in my Footsteps,

Songs

bewellhappy!

I will first apologize for what I am about to say but you know how that old "wu wei wu" thing works.

Don't look behind for I may not follow; don't look ahead for I may not lead; however, if our paths shall meet we may walk together for a while.

That, my friend, is a misinterpretation of something Albert Camus once said.

Don't worry! Be Happy!

I will first apologize for what I am about to say but you know how that old "wu wei wu" thing works.

Don't look behind for I may not follow; don't look ahead for I may not lead; however, if our paths shall meet we may walk together for a while.

That, my friend, is a misinterpretation of something Albert Camus once said.

Don't worry! Be Happy!

Thanks everyone I am getting a feel for the "way" of this site. Thanks I will read your post with interest.