Dainin

Supreme Master Ching Hai!

I think her organisation is an offshoot of these groups:

http://www.rssb.org/

http://www.radha-soami.info/

I heard it is quite strict, no alcohol, no tobacco, no coffee, vegetarian and meditation for three hours every day.

From what I heard the meditation focuses mainly on the third eye. This allows the practitioner to later meet the master on a spiritual plane.

That's all I know about it.

She's blonde now... that's cool! She had a restaurant in Phoenix that I used to go to and it was very good.

I think I've seen the Light! Where do I sign up?

God's Direct Contact

Hallelujah!

Man, don't knock it, I mean if the website is called godsdirectcontact.com it must be true!!! I mean surely no one would make such claims were it not. If you have any doubts you only have to read further to find out her level of wisdom is umatched....at least in my experience anyway, and I qoute: 'Supreme Master Ching Hai studied in Europe and worked there for the Red Cross. She soon realized that suffering exists in all corners of the globe.' Now did you know that suffering exists in all corners of the globe??? Me either!!! Actually I'm not surprised she thought that after visiting Europe, the weathers never good.

The page seems to refer to "Her" and "She" starting with upper case letters. If that's not an indication of Her divinity, I don't know what is!

Personally, I've always kind of liked the "Blonde Asian" look, going back to George Michael's "I Want Your Sex" video years ago!

The page seems to refer to "Her" and "She" starting with upper case letters. If that's not an indication of Her divinity, I don't know what is!

Personally, I've always kind of liked the "Blonde Asian" look, going back to George Michael's "I Want Your Sex" video years ago!

Yes Dainin,

I'm glad you mentioned the upper case letters, any one can see, Jesus, Budhha, LaoTzu....all upper case. A sure sign if ever there was one.

And you know, it's a known fact that the vast majority of 'Blonde Asians' are enlightened, especially in the'I want your sex' video 'cos George Michael studied Tantra and made them that way.......or was that sting? Never mind, their both English and that's good enough for me.

I once went to see Sri Gary Olsen and he makes the same claims. He is supposedly the one and only third eye master on the planet.

ralis

I once went to see Sri Gary Olsen and he makes the same claims. He is supposedly the one and only third eye master on the planet.

ralis

Well someones lying then! There can be only one! Hang on a minute....isn't Gary Olsen an actor? Oh I'm thinking of Gary Oldman. Still, you do have a convincing argument there, I mean the 'G' and 'O' are both upper case. I don't suppose he's blonde and Asian too is he?

I'm confused... Is Gary Olsen the Different Strokes little guy who had a thing for Asian blondes? Or is he the Fantasy Island one?

I'm confused... Is Gary Olsen the Different Strokes little guy who had a thing for Asian blondes? Or is he the Fantasy Island one?

No Yoda, that was Gary Coleman, and he can't have been enlightened much less 'Gods Direct upper case Contact' because he personally never dyed his hair blonde. Having a thing for Asian Blondes doesn't make you spiritual, you have to BE one.

I think her organisation is an offshoot of these groups:

http://www.rssb.org/

http://www.radha-soami.info/

I heard it is quite strict, no alcohol, no tobacco, no coffee, vegetarian and meditation for three hours every day.

From what I heard the meditation focuses mainly on the third eye. This allows the practitioner to later meet the master on a spiritual plane.

That's all I know about it.

Ching Hai learnt from a Sikkhism guru, though I'm not sure if it is affiliated with the links you provided. But yes, vegetarianism is compulsory for her students and they are asked to meditate 5 hours a day.

Ching Hai's meditation method focus on the inner sound and inner light. It's purpose is to reveal one's true self or innate luminosity.

I wouldn't say she is fully enlightened. She is at Stage 1 & 2 of Thusness/PasserBy's Seven Stages of Enlightenment

Edited by xabir2005

She's blonde now... that's cool! She had a restaurant in Phoenix that I used to go to and it was very good.
Lightening her hair must be a byproduct of enlightenment.

Not to mention, that and her funny hats give her a snazzy Power Rangers look too:

rita_at_altar.jpg

sumab02.jpg

Has anyone studied with Sri Gary Olsen? I actually like his "commandments":

1. The regulation of behavior will be based more on the consciousness of soul rather than the morality of the mind.

2. Soul will replace the mind as the central reality.

3. The principle of karma will replace the concept of sin.

4. The principle of reincarnation will replace the concept of one life to live.

5. The dependence on a living Saint will replace the false dependence on a departed Master.

6. The principle of the Sound Current will replace the ever-vacillating current of the light. The soul lives in Sound and truth, while the mind is sustained by light, or knowledge.

7. It will be understood that the ideal of liberation is to be attained while living, not after death.

8. The inner sanctuary located in the third eye will be the place of worship and study, not the church or ashram.

9. The emphasis will be on the resurrection of the Spirit, rather than the resurrection of the body.

Rites and rituals have replaced the actual practice of truth. Books have adequately promoted the letter of the law, but have failed to define the spirit of the law in understandable terms, and the collective consciousness of the group has pridefully held itself in more esteem than the individual and his or her own realization of truth.

The institution of truth lies within the temple of the third eye, not within a building in the outside world. Similarly, truth cannot be encompassed by logic or reason, as is purported by philosophical organizations; rather, truth requires the advent of individual consciousness in order to penetrate its mystery.

The MasterPath is the individual approach to finding the truth about yourself and all spiritual matters. You are the Master and you are the Path, and with the advent of consciousness, you will realize that you are also the truth. The truth is not far away, and only requires an inward retracing of the attention back to the third eye. If you are sincere, you can, of your own volition, verify these principles for yourself.

Edited by vortex

Commenting on her video

My highly realised friend 'Longchen' commented:

She is definitely at 'I AM' stage. She has not yet understood 'no subject-object split'. That is why she say there are 2 parts... body and spirit.

For one who realises non-duality (no subject-object split) there is no division of body and spirit. At non-duality realisation, body is not seen as entity but as perceptions and sensations that are 'not separated from environment'. In fact perception and sensation is the 'environment'.

Lightening her hair must be a byproduct of enlightenment.

Not to mention, that and her funny hats give her a snazzy Power Rangers look too:

rita_at_altar.jpg

sumab02.jpg

Has anyone studied with Sri Gary Olsen? I actually like his "commandments":

I particularly like number 5: '5. The dependence on a living Saint will replace the false dependence on a departed Master'. I'm all for dependence me, Especially if it's to a rich famous Blonde Asian actor like Gary Olsen.

Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that,

Coleman!!! Thanks!

xabir2005,

Stage 1 or 2???? Are you crazy? All blonde Asians start at 5, period. Plus I like the one eye bigger than the other thing... adds backstory.

Your pal,

Yoda

Well, let's not forget the Original God-Man Avatar 'Sri Da Bubba Free John Samraj Franklin Jones Da Kalki Da Avabhasa Adi Da Love-Ananda "The Bright", who pioneered the use of Capital Letters in His Transcendent Splendor but chose to shed his used up Cricket Body last year to attain unparalleled Utterances of Divine Revelation of Truth and Self Transcendence and all who follow Him are mere Pretenders.

http://www.adidam.org/

ho!

Well, let's not forget the Original God-Man Avatar 'Sri Da Bubba Free John Samraj Franklin Jones Da Kalki Da Avabhasa Adi Da Love-Ananda "The Bright", who pioneered the use of Capital Letters in His Transcendent Splendor but chose to shed his used up Cricket Body last year to attain unparalleled Utterances of Divine Revelation of Truth and Self Transcendence and all who follow Him are mere Pretenders.

http://www.adidam.org/

ho!

ooooh, I like the sound of him! Anyone with a name that long must be onto something! And the fact that he gave up his body to 'attain unparalleled Utterances of Divine Revelation of Truth and Self Transcendence' just shows me how dedicated he is. I think he must be a real contender for Gods Direct Contact. It seems there are 3 possible choices, I myself am getting confused as to who I should follow. Having said that the Blonde Asian has got some t.v exposure in George Michaels 'I want your sex' video so I feel God would most likely use her as his direct contact on earth, as she does have media experience and Gods no fool when it comes to perusing a resume.

I just realized how funny it is that everyone capitalizes "I" for themselves. ;)

Well someones lying then! There can be only one! Hang on a minute....isn't Gary Olsen an actor? Oh I'm thinking of Gary Oldman. Still, you do have a convincing argument there, I mean the 'G' and 'O' are both upper case. I don't suppose he's blonde and Asian too is he?

Sri Gary Olsen is blond.

http://www.masterpath.org/

ralis

Sri Gary Olsen is blond.

http://www.masterpath.org/

ralis

That he is, he's also sporting a rather handsome moustache too. I don't think master Chiang Hai can compete with that. He could have gone down the cliche 'spiritual beard' path, but not Gary, he went down the 'fighter pilot tash' path, not an easy path to tread I might add.

I'd say follow him Ralis, cos even if he isn't Gods Direct Contact on Earth he's bound to be able to tell you some interesting fighter pilot war stories. You gotta look at the side benefits when your following a Gods Direct Contact on Earth see, so as Yoda said before Chiang Hai used to have nice restaurant, so you follow her fo sure your gonna get a discount on ya Chicken chow mien! I don't know man, it's a tough one war stories or a discount on Chicken chow mien. It's imperative to consider the side benefits of following a Gods Direct Contact, cos what happens if, wonder of wonders, they turn out NOT to be Gods Direct Contact, you'd feel rather stupid wouldn't you, but with my side benefits slant you'd be like "well, at least I got a lot of free prawn crackers!". It's win win man!!