90_1494798740

Sex, Orgasm, Relationship

I have found a very interesting page Reuniting: Healing with Sexual Relationships. The whole page is very interesting, but the general concept can be found in the science section and the video section (I haven't read the book). I really like the connections made to science and research - even though I don't agree that orgasm is the only or main culprit (from my point of view it's more the inability to balance and store huge amounts of chi / jing / hormones, probably the wrong "tools", the lack of exercise, an untrained nervous system, the fixation on orgasm in our society, bad food, negative emotions ...).

When reading those pages a lot of things brought up by M. Chia, Eric S. Yudelove, Dr. Lin, Michael C. Frost, M. Winn and others make more sense.

Additional material (with a more taoist view on orgasm) can be found on M. Chia's home page and at the IPN home page (in German).

Read :blink: and discuss :o !

On a related note, there's a great thread on HT:

http://healingtaousa.com/cgi-bin/tpost.pl?smessage=4245

Winn says not to obsess on the stimulation/retention axis (I'm the posterboy of that) but rather on simply opening up the ltt and mco then retention becomes 1000x easier.

If it's 1000x easier, then that's got to feel pretty durn natural.

For the first time, I'm getting serious about tailbone squeezing, mco, etc so I'll find out.

In the past, I've thought that one had to intensify the sperm pressure in the system to force superior energy flows and I still believe that there is something to that approach, but I haven't (permanently) gained that much ground with it, so I'm willing to try a different approach.

-Yoda