Teddy

Qigong and energy work and yoga and stuff shorten your life span

Quality versus quantity perhaps?

thats why I try not to be attached to the body...

Death comes for us all ... 

That which has form will dissolve.

That without form will manifest.

Relax and Be.

I'm less concerned with how long I resonate in this form, than with the quality of that resonance.

• Like 1

There seems to be a few out of shape energy masters. It simply proves that you can gain success at one level of life without having the total package. Some will askew healthy social and romantic relationships, some will learn to throw chi balls but not barbells. Some will meditate all day but not master the outer world. 

If I have kids, I hope to live long enough to at least see them through their 20s. 

On 9/22/2009 at 1:26 PM, ralis said:

At one time (16 yrs. ago) I was able to send healing energy (heat) at a distance. At the time I was involved with a group of Japanese healers from a tradition called Johrei. For 2 yrs. everything felt great. Then I became very sick from too much energy and nearly lost my life! The group was intent on convincing me that I was purifying some karmic baggage. Their arguments were BS!!

Rather than elaborating on details, energy can cause a great deal of harm, even death! I am lucky to be alive today.

Some of these master healers may pass on from too much energy being channeled through a body that ultimately can't handle the voltage.

ralis

What do u practice now?