Vajrasattva

EQUINOX SHAKTIPAT TUES 11pm EST

When I click on the link it says "this version is not available for skype for windows" I then click to download and I am just re-downloading the same skype that I already have, go back to click on the link again and it tells me group chat is still not available. How can I fix this? I am interested in tonights shaktipat.

When I click on the link it says "this version is not available for skype for windows" I then click to download and I am just re-downloading the same skype that I already have, go back to click on the link again and it tells me group chat is still not available. How can I fix this? I am interested in tonights shaktipat.

Hi there,

You need an earlier version of skype eg 3.8xxx. Try here http://www.filehippo.com/download_skype/4911/

you may have to uninstall your current version - I'm not sure. I have mine on a seperate laptop.

W :)

Awesome! My Skype version won't work with it either so it will have to be a tune in without the screen;-)

Okay, now what? I have a MAC, I got the original link to open with firefox (safari didn't like it), and I downloaded it, so... do I just wait for everything to start? Should I call?

Ideas welcome...

If you find benifit in tonights meditation please make a donation to www.doblesinstitute.com there is a donation button there. a portion of that will go to a real charity to benifit poor kids the rest will go to susan & I so we can each buy dinner : )

Ok Santi. I can tell you right now, I'm falling asleep already;-)

So I will tune in as best I can while asleep.

Sending all kinds of good things to everyone.

If you are around tonight then you should check this out - you will not be disappointed - some folks will have delayed reactions from this as energy works through :)

Hi there,

You need an earlier version of skype eg 3.8xxx. Try here http://www.filehippo.com/download_skype/4911/

you may have to uninstall your current version - I'm not sure. I have mine on a seperate laptop.

Thanks Way I just finally got it and I will attend the next shaktipat hopefully. I needed to uninstall the newer version so if anyone else is having trouble you need to uninstall the newer versions first and then install version 3.8. Just use Way's link above after uninstalling.

You need the old version of skype to use the link, but you can always log onto skype and do a quick search for Santiago (silatyogi) or Susan and ask them to add you to the chat via IM

Ok Santi. I can tell you right now, I'm falling asleep already;-)

So I will tune in as best I can while asleep.

Sending all kinds of good things to everyone.

Thanks Kate : )

I "mentally" tuned in around 11:20 last night. I think it was at the tail end or already over, but I saw what looked like a tornado of white silk. I think I'm going to try to make the next one if I can. :)

Hi there,

Way,

Thank you so much for posting this. Boy have I been missing out not being on the chat!

Yours,

Tyler

P.S. I hope SereneBlue can get out of bed today.

Edited by Creation

Yup, possibly some delayed something.

Friends, we have to start (unless you're already doing so in which case I am not addressing you because you rock;-)) "using" this stuff for bigger goals than our small selves.

I will confess I don't know "where to start". But it ought not to be wasted.

Presently working on the "what". Ideas welcome.

Yeah--whats with the delayed reaction? I'm feeling it too...weird..

: ) it (the SHAKTIPAT TRANSMISSION is for a 24 hour period :) However the Shakti you receive will stay with you and help you evolve further.

Best wishes

Love

S

Edited by Vajrasattva

: ) it (the SHAKTIPAT TRANSMISSION is for a 24 hour period :) However the Shakti you receive will stay with you and help you evolve further.

Best wishes

Love

S

I didn't feel anything too out of the ordinary during the transmission. But I couldn't go to sleep till 5 am and felt like a little kid waiting for Santa(so full of energy). I feel the energy a lot more the days after. Thanks again Santi, I look forward to PSD this october

I didn't feel anything too out of the ordinary during the transmission. But I couldn't go to sleep till 5 am and felt like a little kid waiting for Santa(so full of energy). I feel the energy a lot more the days after. Thanks again Santi, I look forward to PSD this october

Do more water practice & work on heart center so sensitivity will increase. But yeah the energy was very STRONG. Hard to sleep : )

Also the energy unfolds and the effects take place some times after the shaktipat.