Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Jumprope appreciation

I've wondered how to pack as much fitness into as little time as possible and I've wondered about the benefits of yoga vs running. Now I've discovered jumping rope bridges both worlds easily. It's like running, but it keeps me in one spot to play with kbs and dumbells and a nice spot to do ww, yoga, pistols, etc. Easy to do circuit type training and jumping rope provides the cellular-level and organ-level stimulation that is hard to get from sources other than running.

-Yoda

Yoda, Jumrope is without a doubt the most effective cardio workout there is, you also get a good workout in your lower body as well as strengthen the muscles of your upper body, IMO musch better than running. Also what do you mean by

provides the cellular-level and organ-level stimulation that is hard to get from sources other than running.

Yoda can you also provide me with a simple Yoga book that outlines postures and beathing practices.

Daniel

oh, just that it simply jiggles the cells and tissues of the body which is good 4u.

I do the five Tibetans and warrior wellness. Sean can lend you WW and/or freedom by degree and you can google "five Tibetans" there's also lots of yoga routines out there on google too. WW really gets the chi flowing, and 5 Tibetans is a nice condensed 'power yoga' workout.

I'm still enjoying the thumb mudra.

-Yoda

A guy at at BJJ jump ropes for 15 minutes before class. I would sit on the mat and check him out. I would do it but would be afraid after 15 minutes of jump rope I would be gassed during class!!

We are both the same age and just started at the same time and he already won a tounrament and is far better shape than me(though I can overpower him with extra weight and Qi :P )

oh, just that it simply jiggles the cells and tissues of the body which is good 4u.

I do the five Tibetans and warrior wellness.  Sean can lend you WW and/or freedom by degree and you can google "five Tibetans"  there's also lots of yoga routines out there on google too.  WW really gets the chi flowing, and 5 Tibetans is a nice condensed 'power yoga' workout.

I'm still enjoying the thumb mudra.

-Yoda

9282[/snapback]

How is sean going to len anyone WW when I saw the videos lying on Lozen's vcr?

How is sean going to len anyone WW when I saw the videos lying on Lozen's vcr?

I sensed that Lozen was using WW as shelf help.

Well, once she's done with the transcriptions about how @#$@#$ my practices are she should check em out.

Jetting to PHX tomorrow!

-Yoda

Sign in to follow this