Vajrasattva

KAP SUCKS

Thats not what my friend says about it :-) She is having amazing results, and still in KAP 1. I look forward to the Equinox transmission..I have my alarm set. Thank you for any positivity you have already sent my way, I have certainly felt something several times, regardless of who directed it @ me. I look forward to starting KAP soon.

Take care.

I don't know if KAP sucks or not but... on first look it doesn't seem so great.

I went to this webpage http://www.kundaliniawakeningprocess.comku...xplanation.html ... which says KAP was designed by Dr. Glen Morris. Then on this webpage http://www.hoshin.com/drmorris.asp ... it says he is now dead, his living years were (1944-2006). Lets see, 2006 - 1944 = 62.

This guy is the INVENTOR of this great system that claims it is great for healing but the one who u would think would be the most advanced in this practice only lived 62 years? All four of my grandparents are still alive, ranging from 70-78 and all in reasonably good health, only 2 need regular medicine... and they don't practice KAP, and 3 of them are quiet overweight! Only 1 practiced Yoga and she doesn't anymore.

Why practice KAP? what are the benefits? has anyone experienced healing or have they only experienced some "feeling"?

I went to this webpage http://www.kundaliniawakeningprocess.comku...xplanation.html ... which says KAP was designed by Dr. Glen Morris. Then on this webpage http://www.hoshin.com/drmorris.asp ... it says he is now dead, his living years were (1944-2006). Lets see, 2006 - 1944 = 62.

This guy is the INVENTOR of this great system that claims it is great for healing but the one who u would think would be the most advanced in this practice only lived 62 years? All four of my grandparents are still alive, ranging from 70-78 and all in reasonably good health, only 2 need regular medicine... and they don't practice KAP, and 3 of them are quiet overweight! Only 1 practiced Yoga and she doesn't anymore.

Why practice KAP? what are the benefits? has anyone experienced healing or have they only experienced some "feeling"?

You should not make claims about something you know nothing about. Yes Dr. Morris did pass at the age of 62, but it was not because of any fault of his system. Did your grandparents heal hundreds of people after Katrina? I have been practicing KAP for more than a year and have experiecned major healing in terms of fixing chakra imbalances, blockages, etc...

I can't comment on KAP but I have heard this myth repeated many times along the line of your statement "If they are so good how come they didn't live to be over 100." There are many reasons a person physically dies, genetics, life style, accidents, etc. Everyone does so. Have you ever considered some of the more advanced people really didn't need to stay here anymore? Dieing at a certain age means NOTHING WHATSOEVER about a person's accomplishments.

• Like 1

I can't comment on KAP but I have heard this myth repeated many times along the line of your statement "If they are so good how come they didn't live to be over 100." There are many reasons a person physically dies, genetics, life style, accidents, etc. Everyone does so. Have you ever considered some of the more advanced people really didn't need to stay here anymore? Dieing at a certain age means NOTHING WHATSOEVER about a person's accomplishments.

That's right, it's not quantity but quality. :)

p.s. I've heard that said about lovers once, but I think it fits here too! :P

Edited by Vajrahridaya

You should not make claims about something you know nothing about. Yes Dr. Morris did pass at the age of 62, but it was not because of any fault of his system. Did your grandparents heal hundreds of people after Katrina? I have been practicing KAP for more than a year and have experiecned major healing in terms of fixing chakra imbalances, blockages, etc...

I haven't made any claims because as i already mentioned i don't know much about it. I don't have time to research into it and i am happy in my current practice so am not interested in learning about it. I just give an opinion at first glance.

Dieing at a certain age means NOTHING WHATSOEVER about a person's accomplishments.

Yes you're right, but i wasn't not questioning his accomplishments as an individual, more the ability of his system in healing and longevity.

The tao is nature and it's laws. We naturally should choose the best for ourselves and our lives. In my opinion it's not natural for anyone to WANT to buy some old fruit or go to a dentist with no teeth, regardless of how good we are told they are. That goes the same for wanting to learn some healing technique from someone who had an early death. However looks can be decieving, but they're not completely dismissable.

Maybe this Dr Morris did some good things but he wasn't living in accordance with the Tao. The tao will take care of it's self, it doesn't need looking after. It doesn't need people to heal 1000s of others after some Katrina incident. The world is overpopulated with people, the tao is trying to sort it's self out. Perhaps Dr Morris was in conflict with the tao and so now nature has removed him from the picture earlier than expected.

It's like governments thinking that they should plant forests and do this and do that to help the environment. Yes maybe it will help the environment for the people but nature doesn't need it, it just needs to be left alone and OUR lives changed to adapt to IT. The forests will grow back, the water will clean it's self, we just need to live in accordance with the tao and stop cutting down the forests or polluting the water.

If it works for you i'm not saying don't do it. Just in my opinion it doesn't seem like KAP would be a longevity technique.

I most strongly disagree with the original post that started this thread! KAP does not suck, in fact it is quite excellent :)

This is hilarious - LMAO :)

I most strongly disagree with the original post that started this thread! KAP does not suck, in fact it is quite excellent :)

This is hilarious - LMAO :)

It is very hilarious :) It should generate a laughter that can ease the Secret Smile Process.

I haven't made any claims because as i already mentioned i don't know much about it. I don't have time to research into it and i am happy in my current practice so am not interested in learning about it. I just give an opinion at first glance.

Yes you're right, but i wasn't not questioning his accomplishments as an individual, more the ability of his system in healing and longevity.

The tao is nature and it's laws. We naturally should choose the best for ourselves and our lives. In my opinion it's not natural for anyone to WANT to buy some old fruit or go to a dentist with no teeth, regardless of how good we are told they are. That goes the same for wanting to learn some healing technique from someone who had an early death. However looks can be decieving, but they're not completely dismissable.

Maybe this Dr Morris did some good things but he wasn't living in accordance with the Tao. The tao will take care of it's self, it doesn't need looking after. It doesn't need people to heal 1000s of others after some Katrina incident. The world is overpopulated with people, the tao is trying to sort it's self out. Perhaps Dr Morris was in conflict with the tao and so now nature has removed him from the picture earlier than expected.

It's like governments thinking that they should plant forests and do this and do that to help the environment. Yes maybe it will help the environment for the people but nature doesn't need it, it just needs to be left alone and OUR lives changed to adapt to IT. The forests will grow back, the water will clean it's self, we just need to live in accordance with the tao and stop cutting down the forests or polluting the water.

If it works for you i'm not saying don't do it. Just in my opinion it doesn't seem like KAP would be a longevity technique.

What makes so sure Glenn Did not understand the Tao or that you have a clue about what you are saying? :blink:

How would you know what the techniques are?

What exactly is LONGEVITY techniques? My grandmother Practices KAP she is in her 80's drives still perfectly & Goes to her gym classes everymorning at 7am. Has KUNDALINI fully opened and meditated almost Daily....So I think your "ASSESSMENT" is a bit off. Another student is in her 70's and she does just fine with KAP.

Glenn's Passing is not what you would expect.

I will leave it at that. DO NOT ASK ME HOW HE DIED.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS "PRACTICE".

Edited by Vajrasattva

What makes so sure Glenn Did not understand the Tao or that you have a clue about what you are saying? :blink:

How would you know what the techniques are?

What exactly is LONGEVITY techniques?

Perhaps it's understandable if someone has an opinion about your practice that you don't like you feel a little fustrated, but shouldn't your practice should help you keep a calm mind in these situations? See what is really being said? Perhaps English is not your first language and your understanding of what i say is not clear. You seem very serious about this subject.

I guess longevity techniques are techniques of which can increase your life span and help you live a longer life? Perhaps Glen was sick earlier in life and was destined to have a short life anyhow - i have no idea. In that case perhaps his life span was increased from his practice.

I feel keeping calm and trying to keep a light hearted outlook are central themes to my practice. I don't accuse people of not having "a clue", just mention my own opinions on the information available and am keen to listen to others' opinions whether i agree or not.

Maybe you can spend a little less time monitoring the forums and go back to your "Secret Smile Process" to try to relax.

Perhaps it's understandable if someone has an opinion about your practice that you don't like you feel a little fustrated, but shouldn't your practice should help you keep a calm mind in these situations? See what is really being said? Perhaps English is not your first language and your understanding of what i say is not clear. You seem very serious about this subject.

I guess longevity techniques are techniques of which can increase your life span and help you live a longer life? Perhaps Glen was sick earlier in life and was destined to have a short life anyhow - i have no idea. In that case perhaps his life span was increased from his practice.

I feel keeping calm and trying to keep a light hearted outlook are central themes to my practice. I don't accuse people of not having "a clue", just mention my own opinions on the information available and am keen to listen to others' opinions whether i agree or not.

Maybe you can spend a little less time monitoring the forums and go back to your "Secret Smile Process" to try to relax.

What Clue do you have on KAP or Glenn's "longevity" or Lack there of? & His "knowing of the TAO"? that was my point.

Edited by Vajrasattva

I find it silly, and absolutely astounding to judge a product by its cover. Tantra, transformation, the "TAO" is about self transformation. We can sit here all day judging this judging that, but that is a ego problem. Tantra is about transcending the ego, experimentation, and finding ways to improve ones life, in whatever the direction that person chooses..

Summarizing for your benefit, Dr Glen Morris did not have Longevity.

He was the creator of KAP and did not have longevity. I assumed then that KAP does not help longevity which i think most people would do.

Cool a debate.

Dr Morris combined already existing methods to into a Kundalini Awakening Process.

Yes he died at 62. But Santi posted his grandmother is 80 and does KAP, therefore we have a conflict, therefore I can not support your assumption.

Also I agree with

Dieing at a certain age means NOTHING WHATSOEVER about a person's accomplishments.

Since we are having fun. I don't think KAP sux, but it does require you to ejaculate a lot

(ROFLMAO KAP in joke please do not take the above as practice advice unless you know what it means)

Also I agree with

Since we are having fun. I don't think KAP sux, but it does require you to ejaculate a lot

(ROFLMAO KAP in joke please do not take the above as practice advice unless you know what it means)

Haha Yes exactly

....which can increase your life span and help you live a longer life?

If that's the only goal of your spirituality and if you think that's the end all be all of Taoism? Then that's pretty shallow.

I'll be the one... to... uh...

I just had to let you know... you're swimming in the baby pool of spiritual goals. Or you're doing the doggy paddle in a pond made of your concepts next to the ocean of endless liberation.

Anyway... thought someone should tell you in case you were thinking that you were being deep or something.

Kind of like that time you were trying to talk to that girl? You had a booger on your shirt from when you blew your nose... one escaped your tissue and squirted onto your collar. The girl saw it and was turned off right away... you wondered "Why? I threw my best game at her and wore my best cologne."

Later on you went to the bathroom and you looked in the mirror and you saw how handsome you were. Then you looked down to pop your collar and ease the pain with a fresh dose of self confidence. Aaaaand low and behold! There... on your collar... a fresh large, sticky snot ball that could not be mistaken for anything other than a snot ball. You were so pissed off and thoroughly embarrassed. You so wished that one of your friends would have told you about it, but... they were all too scared to tell you because of your possible reaction. But, my friend... I am here, a stranger over the internet to help you out and let you know...

Get a deeper concept about spirituality... please! Your embarrassing yourself.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Sorry

Dr.Morris took too many bumps, bruises, and broken bones to be an indicator of anything.

Kind of like that time you were trying to talk to that girl?

Me? Talk to a girl? I've only ever seen them on the internet.

If that's the only goal of your spirituality and if you think that's the end all be all of Taoism? Then that's pretty shallow

Of course longevity is not the goal of Taoism, it's more of a side result of being in tune with the Tao.

You are still assuming you know how he died....

I don't want to sound too blunt but it really doesn't worry me HOW he died and i wouldn't ask you how even if you did know. The reasons for his death weren't "outside" the effects of the Tao. The Tao is all encompassing and unfortunately for him his time came for whatever reason.

Look..at 62 Glenn moved like a Baby & Breathed like one too. His skin was soft and youthful. Also he healed VERY FAST

It sounds like there are some good aspects of KAP training. You should continue training and enjoy yourself if KAP draws you to it.

I would like to offer you an opportunity to save some of your qi energy by not having to think up any more stories about my embarrassing moments, how my spiritual views are shallow and what not, or putting any of your own words into my mouth. It can really give you an additional boost towards your spiritual undertaking .... enjoy ;-)

Sorry

Dr.Morris took too many bumps, bruises, and broken bones to be an indicator of anything.

Yeah probably. Bruce lee was really cool too but he would have taken his fair share of bumps too.

Me? Talk to a girl? I've only ever seen them on the internet.

LOL! Oh man... now I know your lying!!?? :lol::lol::lol: Or joking! I hope...? :huh:

;)

Of course longevity is not the goal of Taoism, it's more of a side result of being in tune with the Tao.

Well that's good. I hope my story gave you a chuckle. LOL! That probably happened to me actually... some time... long ago. :blink:

:P

As a lot of people on this board can attest to KAP is a superb system. It is exeptionaly quick and safe at the same time, rquires little effort, makes you very grounded and rooted, makes it easy to stay in the world, raises kundalini quickly, is fun to do, integrates smoothly into normal life so you can practice all day almost while doing other stuff etc. etc. Since we have established that Morris died of unrelated causes his life span is not something to asses the system by. Since it is a new system we will have to wait about 40 years to properly asses its implications for longevity. It would be better to asses it by looking at how it is experienced by those who practice it and the benefits they get and there is agreement here that those benefits are unusualy great. And a lot of those that practice KAP have loooooooong experience with all sorts of other systems

This statement is SICK and retarded. If people do not help each other we will all mostly die and the tao will not provide us with food faling from the sky and medicine out of nowhere. For stuff to work for humans in any sort of way, for us to at all survive and be a part of the Tao the TAo actualy needs our help to help each other otherwise we perish. Does enlightened beings help others????????

Apparently Wang Zhe, founder of Complete Reality Daoism, must have not lived in accordance with the Dao because he passed away at 57.

Moreover, Complete Reality practices could not possibly promote longevity for the same reason.

Come to think of it, since Doc passed at 62, that means KAP is better for your longevity than Quanzhen. :P

Edited by Creation