witch

sex with entities

I have been checking out the www.near-death.com website. The "Notable NDEs" stories are quite moving. Continuing the theme on Love and the Void, this simplistic line from Brian Krebs account summarises the hints and advice given thus far: "You see, the way out of the void is simple. You must think of love."

So John Winston Ono Lennon had it right with "All You Need is Love", eh?

The people I see shuffling around the psych ward look pretty calm, F'up mindless zombies, but pretty calm. Like I said not an ideal choice. Neither is getting hit by a bus.

You sound like you have some fight still. Don't let them get you and hang in there.

Thinking of you :wub:

All of my fight is gone. Timeline is over. I've released a guide who I couldn't even contact in the first place. Too much delusion. I've lost the last two years out of my life without anything to show for it. I was much better off before, at least I shared mindspace with nothing and no one.

I know that if this type of shit happens to children, then I have even less hope. Saying that this happened to little kids because of past-life "karma" is a fucking cop out, I won't even tolerate it.

BTW...psyche wards are the most fucking infested places. My problems became a lot worse because I went to one in the first place.

All of my fight is gone. Timeline is over. I've released a guide who I couldn't even contact in the first place. Too much delusion. I've lost the last two years out of my life without anything to show for it. I was much better off before, at least I shared mindspace with nothing and no one.

I know that if this type of shit happens to children, then I have even less hope. Saying that this happened to little kids because of past-life "karma" is a fucking cop out, I won't even tolerate it.

BTW...psyche wards are the most fucking infested places. My problems became a lot worse because I went to one in the first place.

Chi Sets 1 - 4

root

Secret Smile...

Fast 1 day a week.

Get closer to your Divine Source.

Get to work bro.

Chi Sets 1 - 4

root

Secret Smile...

Fast 1 day a week.

Get closer to your Divine Source.

Get to work bro.

Santi...bro,

Thank you but my timeline is over. I lost EVERYTHING. I got deflated a whole bunch of times and needed a whole bunch of phowas. I got deflated once, where I could feel it...that's enough for me. I'm not going to go through this cycle no matter what any higher power says or thinks. I'm not chasing the divine and I'm not chasing ghosts. I had the divine when I had silence and solitude. To me, Silence and Solitude is the only divinity there is. I have one more issue to resolve (an HMO trying to stall me), then I have to move on.

Edited by lino

Thank you but my timeline is over.

and

I have one more issue to resolve (an HMO trying to stall me), then I have to move on.

Uh...is this announcing to the board what I think it's announcing? :unsure:

edit: I looked up Phowa on Wikipedia and it's a Tibetan practice to get you ready for conscious dying.

and

Uh...is this announcing to the board what I think it's announcing? :unsure:

edit: I looked up Phowa on Wikipedia and it's a Tibetan practice to get you ready for conscious dying.

I died two years ago. I went from Earth to Hell. I rather that it be upfront.

Lino,

I am not sure I understand what is happening to you - and I am not going to give you advice because of this. All I can say is that I hope you work things out. It may sound trite but I don't think there are any unsolvable problems.

Best wishes

A.

Lino,

I am not sure I understand what is happening to you - and I am not going to give you advice because of this. All I can say is that I hope you work things out. It may sound trite but I don't think there are any unsolvable problems.

Best wishes

A.

This is what I have to look forward to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

"The disorder is thought to mainly affect cognition, but it also usually contributes to chronic problems with behavior and emotion. People with schizophrenia are likely to have additional (comorbid) conditions, including major depression and anxiety disorders;[7] the lifetime occurrence of substance abuse is around 40%. Social problems, such as long-term unemployment, poverty and homelessness, are common. Furthermore, the average life expectancy of people with the disorder is 10 to 12 years less than those without, due to increased physical health problems and a higher suicide rate."

I know one guy, he has been able to live a normal life. Thing is that he still has a lot of troubles. I have yet to come across somebody that has completely defeated this shit. I want no part of this shit, better to have been transported to hell before birth, at least that is upfront. Fuck this shit.

Hi lino.....sorry to hear of your troubles.....

I know one guy, he has been able to live a normal life. Thing is that he still has a lot of troubles. I have yet to come across somebody that has completely defeated this shit. I want no part of this shit, better to have been transported to hell before birth, at least that is upfront. Fuck this shit.

Don't know if this will give you any hope, but one of my good friends "developed" schizophrenia after eating some hash at a concert in Thailand and waking up in Thai jail (not knowing what happened). He struggled with it for about 10 years (using it to his advantage a little bit, he is a semi-famous artist now), battling drug addictions on the side, when he discovered kundalini yoga. He now takes no meds (legal or otherwise) and teaches kundalini yoga in Vancouver (as well as making a great living making paintings). Anyways, not saying this is a solution for you (or anyone else) just saying that it can be beat. Hope that gives you a little hope.

Love,

Carson :D

This is what I have to look forward to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

"The disorder is thought to mainly affect cognition, but it also usually contributes to chronic problems with behavior and emotion. People with schizophrenia are likely to have additional (comorbid) conditions, including major depression and anxiety disorders;[7] the lifetime occurrence of substance abuse is around 40%. Social problems, such as long-term unemployment, poverty and homelessness, are common. Furthermore, the average life expectancy of people with the disorder is 10 to 12 years less than those without, due to increased physical health problems and a higher suicide rate."

Hi Lino,

before looking if there is anything that we can do, let me ask a couple of questions:

what is your diet?

is there anything in your life that is keeping the door open to those entities?

"...with demons often the solution is not to give them what they want but what they need..."

BKF (while helping me years ago)

(which is opposite to thee taoist position respect to human beings: "with human beings the taoist position is to give them what they want, until they will want what they need")

Lino, consider that one of your main influences (in the flesh) may not have been able to guide you properly and has opened you up to all of this in error. In our conversations my main feeling with you is that you have given over your power (not in a spiritual sense) and self-authority over to others (many others, and again these are people in the flesh) and thier combined input has caused more tension and confusion for you then it has helped.

My heart is with you brother.

If you have lost everything, then you have nothing to lose. It is a valid reason to keep an open mind towards anything... Like Santi said, follow your heart. You can't know for sure if there is or is not a solution for you, unless you've personally investigated _everything_ there is. Never giving up is the spirit...

You writing here suggests you haven't given up :)

Edited by atena

Lino, consider that one of your main influences (in the flesh) may not have been able to guide you properly and has opened you up to all of this in error. In our conversations my main feeling with you is that you have given over your power (not in a spiritual sense) and self-authority over to others (many others, and again these are people in the flesh) and thier combined input has caused more tension and confusion for you then it has helped.

My heart is with you brother.

Nothing, philosophy-wise, has worked so I've discarded everything. I was hoping that all the sutras, offerings, and stuff on Bodhicitta would somehow permeate into my being. It didn't. No more "feel good" shit, that ain't me and it don't fit me. The "feel good" shit didn't work on me when all the 9/11 crap was going on. It's fucking social engineering and I fucking hate that shit.

Nothing, philosophy-wise, has worked so I've discarded everything. I was hoping that all the sutras, offerings, and stuff on Bodhicitta would somehow permeate into my being. It didn't. No more "feel good" shit, that ain't me and it don't fit me. The "feel good" shit didn't work on me when all the 9/11 crap was going on. It's fucking social engineering and I fucking hate that shit.

Sorry for the cursing. Getting that off my chest felt liberating though.

Sorry for the cursing. Getting that off my chest felt liberating though.

It's all good my friend :)

Just remember you have plenty of good vibes coming your way - always.

:D

Lino,

Sounds like you are in a big pile of stinking manure. First off you need to KNOW with all your heart and being that you have some major league heavy hitters on your side. There are mountains pulsing under your feet sending you pure, perfect, loving energy.

I've had a pretty easy life. I guess I've been lucky. Don't get me wrong, I've been on the bad end of several good ass-whoopins, and I have had my share of rip-your-eyes-out bad trips, but never both at the same time for two years like you have.

I'll throw my two cents in because I can't never seem to be able to keep my mouth shut. You, and only you, know what's right for you, only you can pull yourself up out of the fetal position you are now in. That prefaced, here's my bullshit to add in:

--Fuck Philosophy. Thinkin' got you to where you are now. Get really, really busy -- no idle time. Always busy always working. Be around people you know as much as possible.

--Exercise until you drop. Either be around friends or be workin' your ass off. If you live in a city, run. I grew up burning wood for heat in the winter, my therapy is splitting wood. If I have a dilemma and I can't sleep, I always got somethin' to work on. 11pm, 4am no matter when, don't lay in bed awake. Find your physical therapy and use it. If you can't sleep at night, get up and work. Don't sit in zazen, don't think, wear your ass out. Stop working your mind, work your physical body.

--Two quotes (of many) that come to mind. Its easy for me to spout this stuff, I'm not in the predicament you are in. The sunshine and lollipops world that I live in aint yours, do your best.

--My mom always told me, "When everything is down, just smile. Things will get better if you just smile. No matter how bad it hurts, smile"

--When I was playing high school football I had an assignment to take on a lead blocker much larger than I was, every play. He destroyed me. Not once did I get the better of him. It was a constant wave of pain and vague consciousness play after play. Over and over again, as I lay on the ground, my face bloody, my helmet crooked, stars all around; he stood over me and said (probably with some variation but I don't remember), "Ya better toughin' up pussy." That was twenty years ago, but I still remember it and when I'm feeling absolutely drained and limp for whatever reason, that comes to mind. You gotta get up off the ground, put your game face on, and be there for the next play. You may never win, but its not about winning, its about fighting.

Lino, Don't let this beat you! You can, you can, you can! Stand up and ROAR! This is YOUR life! TAKE IT!

Sending you lots of love, bro. Not from me, I'm not that good, but the ground is quaking beneath you from the love and energy from the BIG boys and girls. You have EVERYTHING you need to kick ass, I'll be expecting to hear a roar like a lion makes letting everyone and everything in the jungle know that it is KING. Stand up now and roar and take back your life!

Peace and love,

Dave

Santi...bro,

Thank you but my timeline is over. I lost EVERYTHING. I got deflated a whole bunch of times and needed a whole bunch of phowas. I got deflated once, where I could feel it...that's enough for me. I'm not going to go through this cycle no matter what any higher power says or thinks. I'm not chasing the divine and I'm not chasing ghosts. I had the divine when I had silence and solitude. To me, Silence and Solitude is the only divinity there is. I have one more issue to resolve (an HMO trying to stall me), then I have to move on.

Just go back to practice and being closer to your true self man. I know its hard. But do it.

Only you are your only obstacle.

We are bent on being "prepared" for things. We go to school to learn before we are sent out into the world; we train tirelessly before we enter the ring.

But what about experiences which are total new and forgen to us? Theres the rub - for us to grow beyond who we are today we must step into the unknown, unprepared - into the dark room. And being bent on being prepared leaves us standing at the threshold of that room with the assumption that we cannot cope with the darkness - and the only reason at that point why we are not able to cope is because we have made that assumption.

It is the assumption of "I can not cope" which leaves us broken. "But I don't know what to do?" "I don't have the strength!" "I don't have the skill"... of course we feel this way, because at this point we have never fully completed this experience.... and what prevents movement forward is the held belief that "you cannot cope". The key to this kingdom is, regardless of how you feel or what you might be thinking, is to trust - for no reason - that you can cope with this. You may not know how yet - but trust that you will- it is going to get harder before it gets better - but trust it will get better. Everytime you struggle, everytime you doubt or feel fatigued - bring everything you've got back to that trust and the answers & paths through this will open up to you.

The only power these things have over you is the power that you give'em in assuming you can not cope with'em. Take your power back and don't give it up again.

(The focus on the physical is excellant advice).

Edited by -O-

It's good to keep in mind the Dalai Lama's entity experience... at first benevolent but later bad news...

If the Buddhist high command has a hard time telling the good ones from the bad, what hope do we have?

We only train 80 years maximum but these entities train for 100s of years concurrently... even attained teachers with the best intentions can be mislead.

Yoda

~~~

the wiki on the Buddhist Dorje Shugden controversy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorje_Shugden_controversy

Additionally, there are accounts that it was Dorje Shugden was the entity who actually assisted the Dalai Lama to escape Tibet and there may be entity squabbling going on as it may have been the Dalai Lama's channeler who moved against DS:

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:17y2R...lient=firefox-a

The point here, I think, is that there is a lot of room for disagreement about entity interactions. :lol:

It's good to keep in mind the Dalai Lama's entity experience... at first benevolent but later bad news...

If the Buddhist high command has a hard time telling the good ones from the bad, what hope do we have?

We only train 80 years maximum but these entities train for 100s of years concurrently... even attained teachers with the best intentions can be mislead.

Yoda

~~~

the wiki on the Buddhist Dorje Shugden controversy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorje_Shugden_controversy

Additionally, there are accounts that it was Dorje Shugden was the entity who actually assisted the Dalai Lama to escape Tibet and there may be entity squabbling going on as it may have been the Dalai Lama's channeler who moved against DS:

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:17y2R...lient=firefox-a

The point here, I think, is that there is a lot of room for disagreement about entity interactions. :lol:

Yes. Even with Ng Yin Do Pai. How do we really know what we are invoking/evoking? (at least at the student level). We don't and usually put our faith in the 'teacher' who tells us that it's the real deity. The DL may have turned his back on Dorje Shugden and may be having people killed over it but he still uses other channels.

BTW the entities do not 'train' as such. You have been fed a bullshit half truth.

Yes. Even with Ng Yin Do Pai. How do we really know what we are invoking/evoking? (at least at the student level). We don't and usually put our faith in the 'teacher' who tells us that it's the real deity. The DL may have turned his back on Dorje Shugden and may be having people killed over it but he still uses other channels.

BTW the entities do not 'train' as such. You have been fed a bullshit half truth.

Biff,

I've met the Dalai Lama and he's a super great, compassionate guy... he'd definitely never kill anyone.

It's true that this can bring up the topic of 'well, who can you trust then?' Like Lino may be suggesting, maybe the best answer is not to even train in the first place. I don't have any great answers to this question, but it's at least good to be aware that there can be problems out there.

Imo, schools that avoid: channeling, spontaneous motion, automatic writing, ouija boards, or other forms of entity relations are vastly superior. Imo, practices that can be done best in full, warm sunlight are superior.

Imo, entities have longer life spans than we do so have more time to train/feed/gain power/etc.

Your pal,

Yoda