Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Invented a foot meditation

Very simple. You just conect back and forth between each toe and the heel. Back and forth back and forth. Also, connect with the meridians, of course, that flow through each toe and circulate that chi, combine it, you can even grow a pearl in your foot this way! My feet are tingling. This is great if your fucking around with higher kan and li formulas or have a lot of chi in your brain for some reason.

Remember,

big toe-liver/spleen

second toe-stomach

third toe-whatever you want

fourth-gall bladder

fifth-kidney

Thats right, right?

What do yall think of this here meditation?

Anyone invent their own? That seems to be the best part of being a taoist...try putting the three treasures in the pineal and the 5 shen in the crystal room?...Also, I been enjoying meditating on the back of my throught, at the roof of the mouth! Seems to balance the brain.

I think the little toe is urinary bladder.

One thing with feet I really enjoy is just holding the big toes in my hands and just feeling/listening inside them. After a few minutes it gets all mobile and nice.

BTW, thanks for the tip on the mindfold. Just got it today and it's really useful. Normally when I close my eyes to do stuff there's a tightness there. But with this thing I can just look into the dark and after a bit the eyes close on their own, gently.

Nice one. Though I think I'll make my own next time, now I've seen the shape of it.

Cheers,

I

Now that I have the tapes of Kan and Li it clears up a lot...for example, the booklets does not talk about concentrating on the sole of the foot, but this audio does! Gotta love the tao!

"Normally when I close my eyes to do stuff there's a tightness there. But with this thing I can just look into the dark and after a bit the eyes close on their own, gently."

I was thinking about this last night. It seems perhaps those of us experiencing this tightness need to strengthen our ring muscles. It helps to use the lower ring muscles to make the other ones stronger, mouth and eyes, pulse with heart...everything...strengthening eye ring muscles...then they close without tightness. B)

Sign in to follow this