Sign in to follow this  
themjay

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Hi

I'm new on the forum and my first post is to ask for help which i guess is a bit cheeky but here goes:

I have been disabled with CFS for 5 years and have tried almost everything I can think of this includes:

Environmental Medicine/Allergy desensitization

EFT

NLP

TCM inc acupuncture

Bowen

Reflexology

Reiki

An endless list of expensive supplements

Various diets including candida regimes

My symptoms are extreme fatigue and meningitis like fevers/delirium that lasts weeks on end.

I practice qigong when i can but this has had no affect in 3 years.

I really feel like I need "jump starting" and as i live in a remote part of Northern England and find travel difficult

I would really appreciate any suggestions re any new ideas / reputable healers / distant healing

many many thanks in anticipation

Hi

I'm new on the forum and my first post is to ask for help which i guess is a bit cheeky but here goes:

I have been disabled with CFS for 5 years and have tried almost everything I can think of this includes:

Environmental Medicine/Allergy desensitization

EFT

NLP

TCM inc acupuncture

Bowen

Reflexology

Reiki

An endless list of expensive supplements

Various diets including candida regimes

My symptoms are extreme fatigue and meningitis like fevers/delirium that lasts weeks on end.

I practice qigong when i can but this has had no affect in 3 years.

I really feel like I need "jump starting" and as i live in a remote part of Northern England and find travel difficult

I would really appreciate any suggestions re any new ideas / reputable healers / distant healing

many many thanks in anticipation

My deepest sympathies for your plight. I can offer no real relief other than mentioning that Ken Wilber, one of the living geniuses of consciousness studies today, has suffered with the same thing since the 1980s and has written a great deal about it. He almost died awhile back and the whole ordeal, including grand mal seizures, was a huge topic in that circle of interest.

http://www.kenwilber.com/blog/show/214

Perhaps there is something in this direction that helps in some small way. Best wishes.

When you mention NLP does that mean the Lighting Process? That actualy works realy well for a lot of people altough not all.

The healer chunyi Lin has a very good reputation both for healing and for his qigong. I am having good success with healings over the phone with his senior student/healer Jim Nance for my memory problems. He saw instantly where my blocks were and started working on them and getting some results but it takes time. I knew that my worst imbalance was in the soalr plexus but did not know that had relevance for memory but it did in my case becasue it makes "damp" go to my head and somehow obstructs the kidneys which has a more direct effect on memory (that I knew). I was very impressed that he saw my solar plexus imbalance right away after a minute and a half on the phone. I did not have time to say much more then halo.

go to springforestqigong.com

Edited by markern

that's a very moving article thanks.

Yes Lightning Process and Reverse Therapy

I have had Mitochondrial function tests which show i am only operating at 5% efficiency.

Also my cell free DNA levels are similar to someone undergoing chemotherapy which indicates my body is actually attacking itself, hence the fever.

My Doctor, Sarah Myhill has said these are in the worse 5 tests whe's ever seen which led me to consider some form of energy work/healing

thanks again for your help

How about brainwave entrainment and binural beats. That is a technology that actualy gets you into incredibly deep meditation fast and with no effort because your mind is effected by the waves in the tape. Loads of people on this forum can attest to that it works. That way you can meditate a huge amount just lying in bed. You also get the advantage of being able to go to specific frequencies one knows are very beneficial for specific purposes such as releasing human growth hormones or other stuff. Holosync is suposedly very good. Do good research about it first and inquire on this forum with thse familiar with it about how fast to progress and what to use etc.

Ya Mu is both a very powrfull healer and great teacher of powerfull medical qigong. He posts here so you could ask him what he thinks you should do.

You can also post in the healing section here and people will send you some energy. Santiago also has gropu healings/shaktipats every thursdays for free. The energy is great and should add a boost for you if done regulary. All you need to do is to want to tune in.

Santiago and the kap people are a goldmne of powerfull practices. You could also enquire with him if there are particular stuff he thinks could help you. He also has a "healing reservoir" here in the healing section that you can go to as much as you want.

thanks for all your help i will definitely be researching the meditation and the Dr Wang website looks very interesting thanks for all your effort

Ayurvedic knowledge has greatly improved my own state, I used to suffer from weakness too although not as severe as your condition.

A panchakarma treatment at an Ayurvedic clinic could possibly fix the derangement in your balance and from there on they could determine your body type and the best suited diet and lifestyle changes.

Coupled with energy work like qigong, this could be a very good combination.

God bless.

I could be wrong, but what I've read about the promises of the Microcosmic Orbit, a fully achieved ascending and descending orbit controlled by the mind can can cure chronic physical ailments.

I am just getting started, but the heat and energy I can now generate, thanks in part to advice I got in here, is getting awfully pronounced. I have no other goal at this time but to work toward a full MO.

This should be the basic goal of anyone interested in using chi to forge their physical, mental, and spiritual selves. I think this get's lost in all the competing rhetoric, but it seems to be what all the teachings come back time and again.

http://www.precisiondocs.com/~altaoism/

Themjay,

If you want energetic healing, Mak Tin Si on taoismcanada.com is very good. He can't cure everyone of everything, but he is definitely worth emailing or calling directly. He's open to chat any time.

My current figuring on mystery maladies is to not focus so much on the malady but to empower the thyroid through kelp/iodine and vitamin C and anything else that works for you along those lines. If you try iodine, just try very small doses like one kelp pill... that sort of thing. 3-10 g vitamin c per day and 1-3 kelp pills and very, very gradually up the iodine.

Also taking time released melatonin, valerian, etc at bedtime 2-3x a week is also worth trying. Having very deep slumber 2-4am is really great for the immune system.

Good luck and drop us a line when you have found the cure!

Your pal,

Yoda

I would also check out some superfoods.. for example organic goji berries, raw chocolate beans, chia seeds, spirulina powder, virgin coconut oil, MSM powder / etc. Some of those maybe just what your body needs..

Sign in to follow this