Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Tigress and Jade Dragon

I have to say their credibility is questioned straight off when they said the physician's desk reference lists semen is among the best cures for a sore throat. Harry, do you have a PDR laying around and can verify? A google search turns up nothing. It may be true, due to the zinc content or some other reason, but does the PDR really state that.

thaddeus

I have to say their credibility is questioned straight off when they said the physician's desk reference lists semen is among the best cures for a sore throat.  Harry, do you have a PDR laying around and can verify?  A google search turns up nothing.  It may be true, due to the zinc content or some other reason, but does the PDR really state that.

thaddeus

9237[/snapback]

I have to pass that question to someone of better knowledge. Maybe someone wants to write them and ask the question directly...

what they miss in the article is that you sure enough can get HIV by oral sex even without ingestion of the semen... and I wonder how a female manages not to swallow at least a bit of it if the man has lost its control???

regarding loosing weight:

One thing Dr. Stephen Chang mentions is that a woman who wants to stay thin should not swallow the very nutritious semen as it actually might add to her weight... I am not that sure about that statement either.

sorry

Harry

I've looked at those books and read the link above and think most of that stuff is hogwash. There is scant historical evidence for the "cult" the author describes, and most of it seems just plain made up.

Also, in terms of esoteric sexual taoism, although I guess one could make the argument that swallowing semen to gain energy is possible -- but I would think the preferred method would be intercourse (where the genital and reproductive area does the grabbing, like for like, etc.).

Indeed, I've NEVER read anything of any authority that said eating sperm is replenishing from an energetic level.

I mean, women loose energy while menstrating, why isn't there any ancient taoist texts on drinking menstruel blood? For that matter, why don't the daoist texts say -- "go ahead and masterbate, just make sure you swallow it when you're done, no energy loss there". My guess is physical digestion has nothing to do -- and might even be detrimental to -- energetic digestion.

I think those books are lies.

Dafreejohn recommends swallow vs spit for energy reasons. At least somebody can gain from it.

Sign in to follow this