Martial Development

Everything you wanted to know about ...

Hey Drew,

I am sorry to come down hard on you. You appear to maintain a degree of discipline far surpassing mine-- and if you are honest and not psychotic, I actually admire you.

I have only just lately, and am still stepping into, the realization that Taoism isnt about energetic cultivation, or even immortality, but rather simply learning to 'walk the tao'.

People who perpetuate energetic cultivation as being the 'heart' of taoism, I think pollute and destroy this secret.

learning to walk the Tao is a much more subtle 'cultivation'-- but its degree of subtlety is matched only by its all-engrossing character.

I look forward to reading that interview later :wacko:

P.S. -Mal you are such a cocksucker :rolleyes:

• Like 1

That's funny yesterday or the day before I read that very vagus nerve page at biology of kundalini -- in fact I read most of the website. I had read it before but that was the first time I really scrutinized the site. He doesn't write from the same level of experience as me -- he speculates about the vagus nerve. For me it is activated for the O at a Ds all the time -- here's my latest report!

George Noory had a mystery caller last night that was fascinating. He said the past few nights he would wake up at 4:30 or 5 a.m. and would see an impression on the end of his bed. As he would wonder what was at the end of his bed he would see the impression, the weight in the bed, start to move towards him. He could feel the presence of someone but then he would wake up. Each night the impression would get closer towards him before he woke up. It freaked him out but he didn't want to think the presence had bad intentions necessarily he just didn't know what it was. As soon as he turned the lights on the impression in the bed was always gone.

Last night before I listened to http://coasttocoastam.com I first sat in full-lotus for 3 hours straight, having O at a Ds, while watching the cable show on New Orlean Mob boss Carlos Marcello -- who -- killed JFK and NOT THE CIA -- the show, interviewed "Road to Dallas" author, just as my last blog post featured. Then I watched the "reversed-engineered alien technology" show -- this revealed a triangle "wing" by Northrup which is flat -- or a straight sided triangle -- JUST like the triangle I had an encounter with. Also the original flying saucer encounter by Arnold was of "flying triangles" as well. This makes sense since Nick Redfern documents triangles back to 1947 -- at a U.S. military base in the U.K.

Nick Redfern, btw, is going to be on http://coasttocoastam.com this Weds -- about his new book. This should be awesome since he relies on FOIA documents -- about how Hollywood and science fiction have been used by the secret government for an "alien agenda" campaign. The question is does Nick think the aliens are real? haha.

So anyway I finally go to sleep after listening to the "Open Callers" made infamous by George putting out a "snore hotline" and callers then put the phone to the snoring sound of their spouse. Typical cheap humor of right-wing talk radio but it was good fun nonetheless.

I went to sleep and woke to take a piss a couple times. At 5 a.m. I woke up and wasn't that tired even though I'd only slept a few hours (I had too much coffee last night!) -- so I went into full-lotus again and quickly fell fast asleep.

Then I woke up seeing an impression on the end of my bed! I wondered what this impression was and realized it was a presence! Then as the presence got closer towards me suddenly I realized that the presence of the impression in the bed was ME. I had been looking at myself -- outside of my body -- and then I woke up while in full-lotus fast asleep.

Suddenly I realized that I was fully out of my body -- astral spirit travel -- while sleeping in full-lotus and it had been a combination of tons of full-lotus with my system totally cleared out of food last night, and then the C2C Mystery Call that George could not answer.

The C2C caller also had awakened his spirit body as well.

Interesting about your friend living in a center and having great abilities. In my opinion environment is EVERYTHING. Jim Nance strongly hinted to me to change jobs because he said he was working jobs that would always cause energy blockages. So he wasn't making any progress -- just healing the blockages that formed everyday.

So I realized that it really was a "cult" -- where I needed to avoid slut females, to not talk about what I did (eat female sex energy), and to have a really pure diet, etc.

I respect Mantak Chia because he's pretty straightforward about the sex part -- he says you need to have more and more orgasms without ejaculation to build up the power. His books detail taking in the female energy and giving back the male for the free energy exchange.

But the energy intensity requires a special environment with direct guidance from masters. This even happened in Ramakrishna's days -- I read about this in the academic literature. In Calcutta it was very rare to be able to study with Vivekananda and Ramakrishna -- why? Because it was TOO EXPENSIVE! So the spiritual training = moola racket was going on even back then. Meanwhile the poor relied on tantra - garlic and booze while still having sex! haha.

The answer about eternity is Mouna Samadhi -- what Ramana Maharshi taught. You LISTEN. It's a process.

Right now I'm in full-lotus but I have a mouthful of toothpaste -- which requires me to be silent. My relatives have tried to talk to me but I don't respond. I keep typing. I stay focused. If I talked they would smell shit. Why? Because I ate food yesterday! The bacteria is still transducing to my brain via the vagus nerve!

That's how crazy this stuff is. I'm spraying the room with lemon essence to cover up the shit smell and to cover up my garlic gas. But yesterday I didn't get garlic that was strong enough. There's only one chain of grocery stores in Mpls that sells strong enough garlic. Well probably the co-ops as well.

So this stuff goes against civilization because it goes against the repression of SHIT. My nephew is singing about poop right now -- the neighbors complain about my shit smell as well. I could easily get kicked out of my sisters house -- she complains about the "crap" and I tell her to buy garlic! She runs in her car to by MORE garlic -- but unless she gets the organic stuff it ain't going to do the job! haha. Usually she does but last night she didn't. So if I eat normal food I have to eat 3 bulbs of garlic a day! It's crazy but the garlic and shit smell neutralize each other. I had to LEAVE work the other day because I smelled like shit too bad -- even though I had fasted for over 2 days -- but I had a "slow" one stuck in my rectum. haha. I left work, had the shit, and contemplated trying to go on social security for

"environmental sensitivity illness"

I knew this female who got her own free apartment and food -- all for having "environmental sensitivity" -- which is incurable and not treatable. You just get coddled. But that was 15 years ago! Not sure that illness still exists! haha.

I'll look into it as a backup plan though. Instead yesterday I just ate MORE fiber -- so I ate tons of dates plus sardines. Then I smelled like shit while having O at a Ds and eating cheap weak garlic. So then I drank a large strong coffee -- cleared out all the shit from my food that day and then ate more garlic. So that helped a lot but I still smell like shit.

I know what you've said about garlic -- and diet -- but climate is everything. It gets cold in Minnesota -- really cold -- and I bike 10 miles a day. Even in Tibet the Buddhists eat meat. In Latin America people want meat so bad but it goes to the U.S. so I eat meat out of dumpsters -- so much meat that is still good and going to waste! It's calories -- iron, etc. It's free and those were living sentient beings -- not even eaten! Killed for nothing. So there's a spiritual angle on it too. There's the "hunting" adrenaline high as well.

But hopefully I can cure this bad food addiction and go back to my "holier than thou" ways where my family attacks me for being vegetarian and not eating their food, etc. haha.

Hey Drew,

I am sorry to come down hard on you. You appear to maintain a degree of discipline far surpassing mine-- and if you are honest and not psychotic, I actually admire you.

I have only just lately, and am still stepping into, the realization that Taoism isnt about energetic cultivation, or even immortality, but rather simply learning to 'walk the tao'.

People who perpetuate energetic cultivation as being the 'heart' of taoism, I think pollute and destroy this secret.

learning to walk the Tao is a much more subtle 'cultivation'-- but its degree of subtlety is matched only by its all-engrossing character.

I look forward to reading that interview later :wacko:

P.S. -Mal you are such a cocksucker :rolleyes:

Even food is a possession -- the 3 worms of Taoism are the 3 grains -- rice, wheat and soy. Listen to the new Mantak Chia interview at http://martialdevelopment.com -- he states that in order to create an immortal spirit body you have to go without food. But again if you try that in the West you get locked up for trying to starve yourself to death. And it is dangerous.

The three worms of Daoism do not eat rice, wheat, and soy. They are parasites associated with the 3 Dantian and all feed on a form of excess.

The worm of the upper Dantian feeds on excessive thinking.

The worm of the middle Dantian feeds on excessive food.

The worm of the lower Dantian feeds on sexual indulgence.

Additionally, they all support one another. For example, excessive worry may lead to binge snacking.

Personally, I think the concept could be extended to three categories of addiction - ego/thought addiction, consumption addiction, and pleasure addiction.

Bigu breaks kills the worms not only by reducing or completely eliminating food, but also by eliminating sex. By eliminating the two more external causes, it's supposed to be easier to eliminate the upper Dantian parasite through meditation.

Anyway.. Drew, keep rocking and flowing.

I love you too Findley :wacko: You are good for my practice

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Pai Mei :D I always found him rather terrifying, I wonder if it's because I practice a Shaolin art? I love all of Kill Bill

I remember the garlic smell issue and I recall Drew did talking about the shit smell, has it become more prevalent than before? I don't remember it getting mentioned as much. I sometimes get a really bad ammonia like smell when I exercise hard for over 2 hours and I felt that could have been due to ketosis.

But how much do you want to compromise your "health" to fit into society? I eat once a day and due to Ramadan I stopped eating even fruit during the day (although I still had water) and I quite liked that. So at the recent conference everyone was weirded out that I wouldn't eat anything for morning/afternoon tea and lunch. Although I was walking around the city to catch buses and trying to take in day long lectures so I started having fruit for a bit of an energy boost. They would also put out these fruit trays and they had passionfruit, I love :wub: passionfruit.

But it's all about what your body is use to. When I arrived that day I had taken a 2 hour plane trip, 30 min train ride, walked for 2 hours, trained Kung Fu for 4 hours and then had my first food of the day. At no time did I feel hungry. And then people are telling me, "I couldn't survive without breakfast and missing lunch" You can see them thinking"Good diet fat man" but they didn't know me when I was 20 kg heavier and it's not really about loosing weight. It's just amazing how much food people consume in a day. :lol:

• Like 1

Mal -- thanks for sharing. I had originally posted this comment on my blog and it kept getting removed! It's MY blog but someone is hacking it! haha.

Yesterday I started the day with cilantro -- I bought two organic bunches -- and garlic.

Then I dumpster dived some meat sandwiches and some bread pastries (sugar) and some salad.

I ate a bulb of garlic with that big meal -- so I had already over a bulb of garlic.

I slept the meal off napping while reading an excellent book about these grizzly bears befriending a Canadian female zoo-keeper. The bears had been eating out of dumpsters as well. I once had a dream about this white bear against a tree in my yard of my childhood. I went to check out the tree -- an old oak -- and it had recently been cut down.

Bears are the spiritual animal for the circumpolar cultures (my own ethnic background of Sweden and also the Native American culture of Minnesota).

Anyway one of the bears is playing with the zookeeper and the bear pulls away and destroys a hand toy. But the zookeeper as a joke quick puts her hand hiding in her pocket.

The bear thinks the zookeeper hand is missing and suddenly feels sad and concerned, thinking that she had accidently pulled the zookeeper's hand off.

The zookeeper asked the other two zookeepers what they thought and all three confirmed that the bear had been sad and concerned and then when the zookeeper pulled out her hand and ended her joke, the bear then showed relief and went back to playing.

Anyway soon after my nap I then pass the meal out of my system -- because I had a lot of fiber so it moved fast. I continued eating garlic as I biked home and then did a full-lotus O at a D session.

When I got home I made a big glass of coffee and ate more garlic -- that cleared that day's meal out of my system.

Then I watched "I survived" and ate more garlic. I have a couple cloves left -- so that was 3 bulbs for a couple meat sandwiches and some sugar -- they were Mexican pastries so they don't have too much sugar.

Still I have to have a really pure diet and need to get the food out of my system or else it goes to my head. haha.

So that was a pretty good day of clearing out a dirty meal. If I'm more careful about my diet then I don't need to eat so much garlic.

• Like 1

I sometimes get a really bad ammonia like smell when I exercise hard for over 2 hours and I felt that could have been due to ketosis.

Check out "the ammonia hypothesis" on biology of kundalini. I think it can be prevented with dietary changes.

But it's all about what your body is use to. When I arrived that day I had taken a 2 hour plane trip, 30 min train ride, walked for 2 hours, trained Kung Fu for 4 hours and then had my first food of the day. At no time did I feel hungry. And then people are telling me, "I couldn't survive without breakfast and missing lunch" You can see them thinking"Good diet fat man" but they didn't know me when I was 20 kg heavier and it's not really about loosing weight. It's just amazing how much food people consume in a day. :lol:

IT is amazing. You actually burn less energy eating less food even when doing a high activity life style.

The three worms of Daoism do not eat rice, wheat, and soy. They are parasites associated with the 3 Dantian and all feed on a form of excess.

The worm of the upper Dantian feeds on excessive thinking.

The worm of the middle Dantian feeds on excessive food.

The worm of the lower Dantian feeds on sexual indulgence.

Additionally, they all support one another. For example, excessive worry may lead to binge snacking.

Personally, I think the concept could be extended to three categories of addiction - ego/thought addiction, consumption addiction, and pleasure addiction.

Bigu breaks kills the worms not only by reducing or completely eliminating food, but also by eliminating sex. By eliminating the two more external causes, it's supposed to be easier to eliminate the upper Dantian parasite through meditation.

sounds good and plausible but then why did they say 5 grains? do you have a source to corroborate this?

@ drew

do you eat garlic raw?

8 days of only half a glass of water. Do it. Then get back to me about diet. haha.

Yeah it's crazy. I eat it raw and it has to be STRONG garlic to work well. haha. But now I'm switching to day office hours so I have to radically clean my diet. That's fine since the dumpster-diving has become limited due to my zealous scrutiny of energy.

In order to eat properly it's important to not have much physical exercise but I bike to work because I don't like creating car pollution. Chunyi Lin and Jim Nance have big fancy SUVs! haha. Chunyi Lin's house is full of fancy new gadgets from the Mall of America -- as my friend told me when he went there for a healing. And people like Chunyi Lin and Mantak Chia encourage students to fly in from around the world for healing.

So Taoism has been integrated into Capitalism -- Dr. David Palmer's book Qigong Fever is an excellent analysis of this dynamic -- and in fact I discovered that the Tai-Chi symbol for Spring Forest Qigong -- the "long" wave of the yin and yang is exactly the same as a famous qigong master in China who came under scrutiny for commodifying and commercializing the qigong training.

Or consider the "crazy" tantra of OSHO -- the excellent book "Karma Cola" details how the Ashram in India regularly sent Americans to the U.S. embassy in India and then the OSHO students were promptly sent to mental institutions back at the states! Was OSHO wrong? It's like the terrorist full-lotus training in Japan -- the AUM cult which is STILL popular. It's apocalyptic and bizarre -- it's tantric.

I think my next move will be just to stay in the basement -- to stop biking -- and maybe do phone healing if people are interested. I then will have a totally clean diet -- bigu -- fast one day a week (the same day as Chunyi Lin -- monday -- and then eat a Vitamix meal of green -- a green smoothie, once a day, the rest of the week). I'll start charging just $10 per phone healing and then as my energy builds up I'll charge more.

Let me know if people are interested because I've worked at Clean Water Action for 10 years but they're automating -- using a speed dialer now -- and my new position there is not too good and the financial crisis completely cut the funding for Clean Water Action, plus there politically tied to the Democratic party now after the Campaign Finance Reform of 2006 -- read the book "Activism, Inc." for details -- by a Professor out east.

BTW -- this is the UNEDITED INTERVIEW RIGHT HERE -- it's 18 pages long! So I don't hold back at all and anyone who wants to "judge" me should take a peek! haha.

http://www.martialdevelopment.com/wordpres...rest-qigong.pdf

Hi Drew,

Daniel here, aka CloudTiger, BIGUING YOU UP!!!

Fab to hear you are getting serious about sorting your shitty diet!

A few points and questions...

Mantak Chia is being sued by an Indonesian teacher for plagiarism that is blatant if you look online. There is another claiming infringement too...

So how do you explain Chunyi Lin's "creature comforts"? If he is Tantrically non-attached to these Materials then why does he use them? Can he not feel the pain caused by Capitalism and his exploitation of it?

Is the "famous Chinese Master" the Falun Gong guy? What do you think of the Falun Gong tech and teachings?

OSHO was a CIA puppet. He was chosen for his hypnotic manipulative nasty ways from childhood.

He was so Westernised by his parents he refused herbal or alternative medicine for his lifelong "allergies" i.e.diseased body/mind, that he claimed were just various novel colds, flus and virii, worsened by perfumes etc... He was a perv and crap in bed... not a Master by a looooong shot. Or Oshot... whatever. Sure, he could shaktipat bliss and had insight but... Rajneesh, he were not a well man, as the Obsessive/Compulsive Collecting Greed showed. MK all the way, as I like to say about Intel PSIOPS.

Flame on, suckers! :P

AUM Cult? Same same. CIA Intel PsiOps. The OSS would have set up Jap Intel in 1946 and so it still goes back to Whitey... heh!heh!

C'mon, Drew, stop being naive, you should know better. THERE ARE NO LARGE INDEPENDENT ORGANISATIONS ON THIS PLANET. Everything is Assimilated. As you know, when a movement becomes a threat, like Falun Gong, they are targetted for VIVISECTION, VAMPIRISM.

The Luciferian "Illuminised" High (Capstone) Masons

"RUN THIS TOWN" to a "degree" but of course SHE WH-O IS BLACK is the REAL DIVINE.

The most awesome of Astral demons and predators fear HER.

Oh yeah, while I dishing out the dissing, any of you Taobum navel-gazers actually doing anything to forewarn of and forestall or mitigate HELL On EARTH?!?! Aside from TM style padmasana? Activism... like Drew used to do.

INFOWAR for FREEDOM and LIFE. I bet few are bigu free of food so when TSHTF REAL SOON, you'll all be as buggered as the common sheople.

Or are folks here still debating whether to join the Rosicrucians or some such Idiocy? :rolleyes:

WORD...

Drew, again, excellent news that you are again dehypocritising, giving up the DEATH "FOOD".

Don't forget the fruit... fructose ain't bad as long as you are clean and need the calories.

GREEN LIGHT. GO! GO!

Edited by Cloud Tiger

As you know, when a movement becomes a threat, like Falun Gong, they are targetted for VIVISECTION, VAMPIRISM.

if that is true then it proves that falun gong is a good thing targeted by a luciferian group.

"RUN THIS TOWN" to a "degree" but of course SHE WH-O IS BLACK is the REAL DIVINE.

The most awesome of Astral demons and predators fear HER.

who is she?

Edited by Desert Eagle

if that is true then it proves that falun gong is a good thing targeted by a luciferian group.

Yeah, it's a clue. The leaders were sold on the black market, organ by organ, piece by piece. Horrible but true.

Hi quality goods making dollars while torturing and killing in grand Illuminating style.

who is she?

she does not exist. she is N-O-thing. N means the SEA/SEE/C... The O. See?

she is the BLACK HOLE, The Devourer, The KILA. KALI...

AKA Mary Mother merciful and mild

she is E-VER-Y-THING

I only saw a few threads here with some complaining and acting up which means that most of us are aware, but I think activism wouldn't be successful as it would also be "targeted". there is nothing wrong with spiritual activism in the form of learning qigong so people can wake up and find things out on their own.

It's 02.15 now and i need to sleep so I will answer that briefly with this:

if you were a Gypsy Witch in a town in which the SS were sweeping up "undesirables" into trucks for the Death Camps, would you

A = Squat and meditate, perhaps praying, quietly

or

B = MOVE... praying yet talking and acting to try to 1, survive, and 2, save others and 3, spread the WORD OF SPIRITUAL TRUTH.

You can't help folk much when you are dead.

I believe FEMA have plans for the US...

America, Europe, indeed the whole North and ALMOST everywhere will be BADLY BUGGERED, VERY SOON.

Needless to say the NAZION of EVIL will try to kill as many dark skinned and Muslims as possible...

I wish folk would wake up and TALK ABOUT IT.

What we need is QI GONG FEVER. Then they can try to vivisect ALL of US... AT LEAST WE WILL HAVE A FIGHTING CHANCE THEN, INSTEAD OF SHUFFLING LIKE ZOMBIES INTO THE GRAVE.

Yeah, it's a clue. The leaders were sold on the black market, organ by organ, piece by piece. Horrible but true.

Hi quality goods making dollars while torturing and killing in grand Illuminating style.

yeah I read all the terrible accounts of organ harvesting.

she does not exist. she is N-O-thing. N means the SEA/SEE/C... The O. See?

she is the BLACK HOLE, The Devourer, The KILA. KALI...

AKA Mary Mother merciful and mild

she is E-VER-Y-THING

I don't know but maybe you mean the supermassive black hole in the middle of the milky way.

:blink:

drew might know this guy and reply.

Edited by Desert Eagle

Here's my response to CloudTiger -- posted as a blog at http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com

This is a response to CloudTiger's question about the materialistic attachments of spiritual healers. Don Guaykto says what I'm reporting is "gossip!" Sort of like Robin Dunbar's amazing book, "Gossip, Grooming and Language."

The great secret of qigong, of prana, of African magic and healing (btw -- Bushmen Healing to be featured tonight on the Travel Channel -- Food Adventures show! haha)....

is

"Collecting the N/um of young maidens."

The power of spiritual energy is from the female electrochemical sex energy. You can collect this from young males -- while I didn't intentionally try to do this I've obviously collected a little harem of overly attentive young males on the internet. haha.

But for me to survive in the real world I have to feed off female sex energy. Physiologically I can no longer eat food like a normal modern human. I tried. I desperately tried. With great tragic results.

Shit is what enables sustainability. Asian farming has relied on composting human shit for energy. Alchemy works the same way -- the vagus nerve transduces both serotonin -- the sex bliss -- AND anaerobic bacteria -- the shit.

Amazingly I can't smell my own shit! haha. But I can FEEL it as a tingling bacteria sensation in the brain -- in the cerebral-spinal fluid along the outside of the brain, so it leaches through my gums and my nose.

I can write about this calmly because I fasted yesterday -- or just ate weak garlic to kill off the parasites and toxins.

But the larger issue is spiritual masters who claim to not be attached to their material wealth (no gossip here!) but who consistently need displays of glory. As Vivekananda stated spirituality is just sublimated sex energy and as capitalism states:

Sex Sells.

It's why the Nazis used Freudian psychology for those who weren't bourgeois enough -- for those who refused to play along with the Mother Cult of the Nazis -- the commodity fetish where technology is sublimated sex energy. The focus becomes the

"separation of heaven and earth through mass ritual sacrifice."

That's civilization. That's Freemasonry. It's also tantra -- the Kali Yuga.

So in the End Days final sell-out of sex energy we get the real secrets revealed. Cults rely on female energy -- be it young males with strong electrochemical energy -- or more prominently tons of young females.

There doesn't have to be physical sex and the less of it the better but sometimes it happens and is scandalous in an otherwise celibate environment -- like for Yogananda and his secret student's love child.

Young females have the freshest life force energy -- and they quickly fill up with male electromagnetic energy -- this is why Tantra had the Goddess as a pre-menstrual female. It's why when the female menstruates in the Bushmen culture (90% of human history) each male presents his penis which the female grabs onto -- both learning the tantric energy exchange for the female to charge up with electromagnetic energy.

Coming from my WASP Presbyterian background the LAST thing I wanted to accept is that I needed to feed off female sex energy but then Mantak Chia is pretty much as explicit as you can get. He says you need to have more and more orgasms without ejaculation in order to build up your power. Indeed that is where power comes from -- he calls it the stem cell energy that can make anything. It's the Philosopher's Stone -- alchemy starts and ends with jing.

So there is a convergence of Taoism and Postmodern Late Capitalism -- and the Yoga craze for example. Money originally was from the Solar Gold and Lunar Silver tantric sacrifices to the temple of Har -- the Babylonian Tantric precursor of the Black Stone at Mecca, the female yoni -- the Lotus is the female sex organs. Harem comes from Harlot.

The final message of Gossip, Grooming and Language is that females secretly control civiliation -- the Nerfetiti Queen as the Femme Fatale. How? Because when the money gets low the female sleeps around -- and more precisely the female marries into wealth and then secretly sleeps with a lower class stud, thereby cross-breeding the classes. Over 10% of married children are the products of a different male than the bread-earner -- and that has to be the great scandalous secret of the bourgeois protestant fanatical religious work ethic.

At the same time females are presented to upper class males as sex energy gifts -- the book Moon, Sun and the Inca (or similar title) documents how the Pre-Inca lower class matrifocal lunar females were controlled by a new elite technocratic class of Inca females. The preIncan conquered females had to serve as conjugal servants to the Inca elite males while the pre-Incan conquered males had to do two things in order to have sex: Pay taxes of food from farming and serve in the military to be sacrificed in death.

Drugs help soothe this mass ritual sacrifice for males -- so any extra money left over from work for the working class goes towards coca for the Incas, alcohol or pot (if they want to feel more self-righteous about it) or if they're in a real fix for fun -- crack or meth or heroin. But usually it's nicotine, caffeine and the original drug:

Your Salary -- or I mean SAL-T. That's what the Roman Soldiers were paid:

Salt.

It's necessary to counteract the acid of wheat farming. White people, it is recently discovered, come from the conversion of Northern Europeans around 5300 BCE from a fish-based diet to a farming diet, causing a Vitamin D deficiency.

So the modern white male and the technocratic white female are literally stuck in this Salt Dopamine Stress left-brain language dominance, right-hand technology dominance. Even toilets in small bathrooms are enabled by the assumption a person wipes their ass with the left-hand. Using the left-hand to wipe the ass is a fundamental tenet of left-brain dominance from religion.

I'll let you figure out which hand I use a la Osho.

Yet eating sex energy is a right-brain dominant activity. If you are relying on thought and intention than the vagus nerve can not transduce the serotonin and shit to the brain. As per Gossip, Grooming and Language, languge relies on Darwinian Deception -- sex and technology -- civilization -- material wealth -- it's a conspiracy. The Human Conspiracy -- Professor Chris Knight's forthcoming book -- should follow-up on his latest articles. Language is a "digital binary signal" because that's most efficient. It's yes or no (creating the crime of passion paradox). This is ALSO the basis for morality in civilization -- left-brain dominant reasoning. As language evolved out of "animal sounds" -- clicking, guttural throat sounds -- it becomes more "digital" -- more focused on technocratic results -- efficiency -- genocide -- better missiles -- better projection of repressed sex energy.

With synchronized menstruation via the Lunar electrochemical energy (when the full moon produces 10 times more powerful brain power for healing) there is also synchronized ovulation so that

the male does not know

which children are his -- if he tried to control the females physically.

This is the opposite breaking mechanism on tantra -- how increasing technology creates increasing focus on deviant sex, because sex sells, yet sex on its own is not love. So you have a boom in child pornography, trafficking of child sex, ritual abuse -- increasing sadomasochistic gay young male soldier sex slavery, etc.

And the final scandal is cannibalism. The book "Modernity in Witchcraft" documents that while the African healer-witch "eats" the female energy of his kin network those people who are not in the kin network are eaten physically -- they're open game, hunted down like "animals."

Ah morality. Order out of Chaos.

Who we are in truth -- when truth speaks to power -- is not water, is not energy, is not matter, nor time, nor space, but pure formless awareness.

When in the post-death void our consciousness goes into the awareness due to desire -- due to past karmic attachments -- due to the jing. This is the complementary opposite coherence excitation -- the natural resonance revolution on acid -- the asymmetric "local symmetry" of quantum gravity -- our previous jing from past lives sucks us back into the "light."

Awareness creates light which bends spacetime creating matter which increases in frequency (breaks down) and the increased energy creates mass (bends spacetime) which creates light which goes back to awareness.

This is the rainbow vortex of reality -- it's a holographic cycling beyond time -- just light as space -- which connects the future to the past, in an eternal instanteous resonance. The whole universe is an illusion.

Only awareness remains constant and yet awareness is not "us" -- it's the death of the ego -- be it a spiritual energy master or a capitalist war-mongering pervert posing as a spiritual energy master.

So to legitmately -- legally -- collect material wealth "without attachment" as an energy master there must be a state of extreme physical "lean-ness." Emptiness is embraced physically -- next to no food and water -- but, as the final stage of the "spirit of capitalism" -- the sublimation of sex energy, is based on the final "eating" of female life force.

It's the Nefertiti Femme Fatale "4th Eye" of Camille Paglia (that is even rejected by the leftist pomo queer community promoting pornography as liberation, etc.). Paglia insists that females must sublimate their energy to do what she does -- she's celibate and yet "male" -- has strong electromagnetic cerebral force. She also "eats" females spiritually. She says that civilization is gay -- and the males can make all the technology they want but in the end Nature will win. This is the true "classicist" position -- it's the secret of the reptilians. The 4th Eye is beyond emotion -- it's the pure awareness connected and transduced from the light of the pineal gland.

It's the final ultimate sacrifice of the King to the Red Queen of evolution -- no one wins. Intention -- free will -- is a temporary left-brain illusion. Right brain energy -- visions -- are a longer post-death, pre-birth illusion as well.

Edited by drewhempel

haha noone shuts down a thread with :blink: like you, drew. so are you going to move to chunyi lin's diet, is that pure enough for you? I know its not bigu, but you cant bigu ALL the time, can you? (I suppose at some level...) sounds like you've given further meaning to non-duality than most here consider :lol:

First of all I'm still cleaning out my system -- and I've only had garlic since Saturday -- otherwise no food. But my system is almost cleaned out -- it's getting better and better -- less and less tingling proprioreception bacteria leached out of the cerebral-spinal fluid in the brain (through the nose, eyes and gums). haha.

Secondly did you see Andrew Zimmern's Kalahari Bushmen Bizarre Food Qigong Master Healing on t.v. last night? It was SWEET. I wrote a summary of it at http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com

Finally once I accepted that as long as I eat female sex energy then I don't get hungry I'm fine. That's better than food as Mantak Chia states -- it turns into stem cell energy after embryo energy. haha. So yesterday I biked a few miles to a park and went into full-lotus reading with the same female display behavior O at a D psychic mutual climaxes. You can take in female electrochemical sex energy from males as well but since the male can't do the internal climax the tension doesn't get as deeply resolved -- once the climax occurs it's like Master John Chang says -- there's an explosion when the yang energy (electromagnetic) joins with the yin energy (electrochemical). So that's really the secret to getting back to the Source of reality -- the nondualism.

As Mantak Chia states when you move into the Fire and Water stage then fasting is required -- but again the secret is to live off the female electrochemical energy. This has to be done intentionally but it's hardly ever stated explicited -- as Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality states the immortal body is built off sex energy yet this is the greatest shame of society. haha. It's a taboo subject since the energy flows automatically as spiritual yin-yang dynamics -- through walls, ceilings. Chunyi Lin went a month taking no food and no water -- and NO SLEEP. The Bushmen master healer ate lumps of coal straight from the fire last night on Andrew Zimmern's show -- it was awesome. Even though it was a food show there was maybe one full meal eaten over a period of 4 days that he was there. All those males were bone thin! haha. But when those male master healers get too carried away the females throw water on them. As Andrew Zimmern states -- So the females control this whole process of the trance dance? and the translator replies -- yes. haha. But the dance healing ended with Zimmern crying on camera after the master healer put his hand on Zimmern's heart and Zimmern saw his whole life flash before him. The healer later stated he saw every corner of Zimmern's life and what he did was out of love, not magic.

Today will be my final test -- can I work in a very tight -- very very tight -- office space without smelling like shit or garlic. If I can pass then maybe to celebrate I'll eat some spirulina to break my fast. Powdered spirulina is awesome. It doesn't have a lot of vitamin C and calcium -- for which you'd want to go for the kale and collard greens. But my experience is that EVEN GREENS dirty up my energy system. haha. The Bushmen wait for the rest of the day and one night before eating the meat they hunt down. So when they eat meat it's in the morning -- baked in a coal oven -- and they do the trance dance at night, so there's plenty of time to digest. Then if the master healer has done tons of healing he might not go out hunting with the rest of the males the next day -- instead he'll hang with the females back at camp. haha.

Thank you Drew Hempel for all the information you had shared with us. I printed and read your posts in this thread as well as the full version pdf and gave them to my sister to read. Maybe I'll comment about some things later. I started spring forest qigong level 1 a few days ago and my first impression is really positive. I was thinking of traveling to China to seek Yan Xin but this system is related.