Sign in to follow this  
Vajrasattva

Kap stuff tonight on Skype + Shaktipat

Tonight's Review Classes : 9:30 pm = KAP 1, 10:00pm = KAP 2, 10:30 = PSD, 11pm = Shaktipat with Susan Carlson & Santiago Dobles for K.A.P & K.S.N. Students & Friends.

Tonight's Review Classes : 9:30 pm = KAP 1, 10:00pm = KAP 2, 10:30 = PSD, 11pm = Shaktipat with Susan Carlson & Santiago Dobles for K.A.P & K.S.N. Students & Friends.

I must be a glutton for punishment but I'm going to log in. If depression hits no big deal. I'll cross that bridge if it comes to it. At least now I know what to expect. After that delayed Shaktipat effect I got there's no way in hell I'm going to miss out on this! :P

Santi,

How does this KAP1 review work? Is this weekly (too late for me to join tonight...). How do I get on the call?

[EDIT] Also, will the shaktipats continue to have skype calls? How do I get on those? (*Anyone who knows, please answer, since Santi probably won't be on again in the next 40 minutes)

Thanks,

Tyler

Edited by Creation

I actually felt a few things during this night's Shaktipat (mostly pain where the power hit my old injuries) but it was as cheerful this time as the last one was bad. The odd thing though is that some of the things everyone else was feeling - the heavy fire, rushing wind, spiraling light, etc...

I'm only feeling it JUST NOW. :blink:

It's so strong I can't sleep.

I do not understand why my body seems to have a delayed response to Shaktipat but it appears to be some kind of emerging pattern. At least this delay was only a few hours instead of several days.

Very odd.

Edited by SereneBlue

Being away I actually forgot these were one but I noticed that around lunchtime I started to feel really happy and uplifted which was a bit strange.

All I could attribute it to was de-stressing as my holiday was over and it hadn't actually finished yet and getting to the airport in time is usually the worst part and then feeling "down" when back at home. I really should clean my house the comparison to a motel is not flattering :lol:

But the "buzz" is definitly more like a meditation effect, thanks for pluging me in :D

Being away I actually forgot these were one but I noticed that around lunchtime I started to feel really happy and uplifted which was a bit strange.

All I could attribute it to was de-stressing as my holiday was over and it hadn't actually finished yet and getting to the airport in time is usually the worst part and then feeling "down" when back at home. I really should clean my house the comparison to a motel is not flattering :lol:

But the "buzz" is definitly more like a meditation effect, thanks for pluging me in :D

Yup me too Mal :D

woke up at 4:45 am and again at 7am, buzzing.

Wasn't feeling much for last nights session but think that's probably due to a hard strength workout I did few hours before so I was quite exhausted already and me thinking too much about feeling anything just got me crazy frustrated which got worse and worse as the meditation went on.

But looked like everyone was having a good time so that's great :) I'm not too energetically sensitive I think so more work needs to be done :D I'll just chill and keep breathing till that happens.

I actually felt a few things during this night's Shaktipat (mostly pain where the power hit my old injuries) but it was as cheerful this time as the last one was bad. The odd thing though is that some of the things everyone else was feeling - the heavy fire, rushing wind, spiraling light, etc...

I'm only feeling it JUST NOW. :blink:

It's so strong I can't sleep.

I do not understand why my body seems to have a delayed response to Shaktipat but it appears to be some kind of emerging pattern. At least this delay was only a few hours instead of several days.

Very odd.

Its normal to have delayed response sometimes. Also last one before it was strong Full moon which can cause heavy detox on all levels.

etc.

So it was not "Bad" just a medicine that tasted bad :)

Love

S

Wasn't feeling much for last nights session but think that's probably due to a hard strength workout I did few hours before so I was quite exhausted already and me thinking too much about feeling anything just got me crazy frustrated which got worse and worse as the meditation went on.

But looked like everyone was having a good time so that's great :) I'm not too energetically sensitive I think so more work needs to be done :D I'll just chill and keep breathing till that happens.

heavy lifting although good can burn your ojas/jing so its normal to be physically exhausted and not sensitive.

just relax today and tune in. Meditate its a 24 hour Shaktipat

Is it ok for non kap students to tune in and make a donation?

yes it was open to public :)

Cool :) I was under the belief that it was today but I realize now that it was yesterday. Damn

yes it was open to public :)

Do you not even have to be actually added to the chat?

Do you not even have to be actually added to the chat?

ALL KAP & KSN Students receive the shaktipat & anyone that is invited in. So if you had come in on chat you received the Shaktipat.

KAP & KSN folks all they have to do is have the intent to tune in.

S

Its normal to have delayed response sometimes. Also last one before it was strong Full moon which can cause heavy detox on all levels.

etc.

So it was not "Bad" just a medicine that tasted bad :)

Love

S

heavy lifting although good can burn your ojas/jing so its normal to be physically exhausted and not sensitive.

just relax today and tune in. Meditate its a 24 hour Shaktipat

Was hoping my lifting wouldn't be a problem, I lift heavy 2-3 times a week. Been trying to relax and did manage to get an hour of 5pb and some tummo practice in the afternoon, think I'll focus on rooting for most of the night since I've been feeling quite flaky lately. Thanks for the info Santi :)

Was hoping my lifting wouldn't be a problem, I lift heavy 2-3 times a week. Been trying to relax and did manage to get an hour of 5pb and some tummo practice in the afternoon, think I'll focus on rooting for most of the night since I've been feeling quite flaky lately. Thanks for the info Santi :)

Its ok just make sure after you lift do like chi set #1 & 2 to replenish chi used.

Also Massage LW DT and do 5pb with awareness in LW DT.

Peace

S

Thank you to all who sent us a donation for Shaktipat last night 10% went to support the " abondoned babies fund"

http://www.feedthechildren.org/site/PageSe...me=abc_homepage

Its ok just make sure after you lift do like chi set #1 & 2 to replenish chi used.

Also Massage LW DT and do 5pb with awareness in LW DT.

Peace

S

Thank you to all who sent us a donation for Shaktipat last night 10% went to support the " abondoned babies fund"

http://www.feedthechildren.org/site/PageSe...me=abc_homepage

Will try that for next workout thanks :)

Sign in to follow this