mewtwo

Mixing mantras and russian pyro mantra?

So I was wondering could one mix mantras like say om made krim shim or something like that?

Also Does anyone know what mantra the russian guy is saying in the video of him melting cups? I know not to try this but i asm curious. Mabye if someone could also tell me some stuff about the mantra like where is comes from and how it is able to do that stuff?

Thanks

So I was wondering could one mix mantras like say om made krim shim or something like that?

Also Does anyone know what mantra the russian guy is saying in the video of him melting cups? I know not to try this but i asm curious. Mabye if someone could also tell me some stuff about the mantra like where is comes from and how it is able to do that stuff?

Thanks

If you have to ask then don't bother... seriously I'm not being rude but it does sound that way. The Russian guy is not doing anything. Or a better way to put it is, borrowed power. Don't mess with beings is my advice, no need.

If you have to ask then don't bother... seriously I'm not being rude but it does sound that way. The Russian guy is not doing anything. Or a better way to put it is, borrowed power. Don't mess with beings is my advice, no need.

Isn't he channeling (the energy) though?

Mantra is merely a symbolic sound vibration or concept, which is an energy, or a contemplation that one focuses upon by repeating the words symbolizing the meaning, over and over again in order to hone the minds endless abilities.

This can take a wide array of forms and intentions. From bondage, to supernatural powers... to even liberation from psychological suffering.

Edited by Vajrahridaya